town hall meeting

Guest Guest_trickshot_*

Guest Guest_trickshot_*

i just attended the so called meeting, at the town hall!

is this mayor kidding, or what????

the blatant arrogance !!!! what happened to being able to ask questions, or voice your opinion! he wouldn't let anyone speak , but his puppets

saying I ! then he got up and walked out!!!!!!!!! hey ray, your deminor is

going to bite you in the butt , one day! people of harrison, how can you let this

regime go on? their getting fat off your stupidy !!

TRICKSHOT

P.S. I'LL GET BACK TO YOU

Guest guest
i just attended the so called meeting,  at the town hall! 

the blatant arrogance !!!!   what happened to  being able to  ask questions, or voice  your opinion!  he wouldn't let  anyone speak , but his puppets

saying   I !    then he got  up and walked out!!!!!!!!!   hey ray, your  deminor is

going to bite you in the   butt  , one day!   people of harrison, how can you let this

regime go on?   their getting  fat off your  stupidy !!    

TRICKSHOT

P.S.    I'LL  GET BACK  TO  YOU

He walked out because that is what ******* told him to do don't you get it? Ray is not running the show here. He will not listen to you unless you are a liar, gambler, ass kisser, etc. It is absolutely sickening and I hope the FEDS show up real soon.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest hello
AGENDA and only agenda business...thats the way it should be......no monkey business........wah wah wah

Yeah that is why we are going to get stuck with this stupid stadium that we don't want because NO BRAINS says so! He just doesn't want the truth to be told that is why he walked out.

Guest guest

It was the best meeting ever, the residents don't want to hear the cry babies anymore. Steve and Mike can cry to the observer and on this web site.

Where was Hinchy, I thought he said he cared about this town? Not enough I guess, I am not surprised at all.

Guest Guest
It was the best meeting ever, the residents don't want to hear the cry babies anymore.  Steve and Mike can cry to the observer and on this web site. 

Where was Hinchy, I thought he said he cared about this town?  Not enough I guess, I am not surprised at all.

WHERE WERE YOU? SITTING WITH THE ASS KISSERS? YOU MUST BE THE RETART I MEAN ******** WITH THE SHIT DRIPPING OUT YOUR MOUTH. WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO BRING TO THIS TOWN? YOU AINT GOT NOTHING BUT TROUBLE, TAKE CARE OF IT.

Guest Guest
i just attended the so called meeting,  at the town hall! 

the blatant arrogance !!!!  what happened to  being able to  ask questions, or voice  your opinion!  he wouldn't let  anyone speak , but his puppets

saying  I !    then he got  up and walked out!!!!!!!!!  hey ray, your  deminor is

going to bite you in the  butt  , one day!  people of harrison, how can you let this

regime go on?  their getting  fat off your  stupidy !!   

TRICKSHOT

P.S.    I'LL  GET BACK  TO  YOU

This mayor and council are so pathetic with their scripted arrivals. So sad that you treat people this way. was this a meeting? TOO BAD FOR HARRISON

Guest Guest
It was the best meeting ever, the residents don't want to hear the cry babies anymore.  Steve and Mike can cry to the observer and on this web site. 

Where was Hinchy, I thought he said he cared about this town?  Not enough I guess, I am not surprised at all.

It must have sucked for the town employees who were told to go. What a waste of time.

This mayor and council are so pathetic with their scripted arrivals. So sad that you treat people this way. was this a meeting? TOO BAD FOR HARRISON

It's like if they rehersed. Mayor first, employees clap. Petigrew next, because Steve said he was gonna be there, employees clap. Then the rest of the council. No clapping for James Doran, the mayor nor Higgins are fond of *** ******* people!

Guest guest

Some people have to work for a living, he is a police officer right?

Guest Hincy supporter
Some people have to work for a living, he is a police officer right?

The Mayor called Hinchy and told him not to bother requesting the day off because he was going to have the 5 minute meeting with no public session because he needed to get down to his shore house to celebrate his victory.

Guest Guest
WHERE WERE YOU? SITTING WITH THE ASS KISSERS? YOU MUST BE THE RETART I MEAN ******** WITH THE SHIT DRIPPING OUT YOUR MOUTH. WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO BRING TO THIS TOWN?  YOU AINT GOT NOTHING BUT TROUBLE, TAKE CARE OF IT.

WERE YOU THE ONE WHO WROTE THEM LETTERS FOR HINCHY AND STEVE? ;):( BRING SPELL CHECK WILL YOU! :P

Guest 2smart4u
How can a governing body "govern" when their meetings last 3 minutes?

I missed the meeting, It was either going to the meeting or watching my grass grow. I thought watching my grass grow would be more meaningful.

BTW, did the mayor throw candy to the minions assembled to pay homage ??

Guest Guest
I missed the meeting, It was either going to the meeting or watching my grass grow. I thought watching my grass grow would be more meaningful.

BTW, did the mayor throw candy to the minions assembled to pay homage ??

screw you walter.

Archived