Milan/McDonough Nov.

Guest massacre

Guest massacre

Milan has put in the petition and will run as n indepedent agaisnt McDonough in the November Election. He only needs 254 votes to make this thing a dead heat.

Prediction: McDonugh by 650. he'll win 2-1 this time. Milan has no idea what hes in for. Let the dirt start to fly!

Guest guest
Kind of ironic.... Millan as an independent trying to beat a Democrat. What a shit party. What will his buddy Menendez think.

Show Millan and Menendez, vote against illegal immigration vote for Kean, or next year you'll be voting with the illegals.

Guest IamGIF

Millan will run a more organized campaign and he has the experience and the know how. He has tons of money to campaign, and will have more than just challengers, like a real canpaign has. Hinchy didnt know the first thing about politics, Millan does. Its going to be alot closer. The first thing he should do is seperate himself from some of the other independents! I mean we have physco Steve McCormick, and too young to know joe wood. They will lose him votes, they haven't the slightest idea..... Do the right thing Anselmo, just like the song, "You should go your own way, go your own way!"

Guest Guest

Millan will get more votes than hinchy!!

Ray Start your War Room now! Clean out the Elks! You'll need all the help you can get and you know it!!

Millan knows things abuot you that will most certainly come out in Novemeber, and I cannot wait.

I should have said, PETE start Ray's War room now!

Guest Guest
Millan will get more votes than hinchy!!

Ray Start your War Room now! Clean out the Elks! You'll need all the help you can get and you know it!!

Millan knows things abuot you that will most certainly come out in Novemeber, and I cannot wait.

I should have said, PETE start Ray's War room now!

He doesnt even need a 'war room' idiot! He's got 1200 votes he can count on, I don't know why people continue to talk about the elections and try to convinvce people that McD will lose? This website is dying out. Now it's only full of bitter Hinchy supporters like steve and maria who have no other power or say except on this site. No one Cares guys, No one's listenin, get on with your life and move.

Guest you believe
have fun getting 1500 write ins... s**ks to be the political bitches huh hahaha

You believe everything that mayor tells you. The boy has courage. Family values is more like it. Something McD has no knowledge about. He has no kids in the education system, thats why our board of ed is so bad.

Think about it. The head of the board of ed, Peter Higins, is also chairman of the redevelopment agency. This guy allowed the condos to take away JFK and screw our kids