Sign's on Party Artie's house

Guest guest

Guest Guest
What is with that ?

Is Artie's wife making him hang them

Good for you Mrs. Pettigrew! It looks like the wives have the most sense. ******'s wife is also an outspoken Hinchliffe fan. There must be some interesting conversations in those homes!

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Guest
What is with that ?

Is Artie's wife making him hang them

I think it was Hinchy's sister. After a letter like the Mayor's can you blame her.

I think it's awesome. I'm sure the Mayor got a good view.

Guest Guest
I think it was Hinchy's sister.  After a letter like the Mayor's can you blame her.

I think it's awesome.  I'm sure the Mayor got a good view.

DOESN'T MATTER WHO HANGS WHAT. BIG MAC BY A LANDSLIDE.

Guest Guest
Good for you Mrs. Pettigrew!  It looks like the wives have the most sense.  ******'s wife is also an outspoken Hinchliffe fan.  There must be some interesting conversations in those homes!

yes ** 3rd ward

Guest Guest
I think it was Hinchy's sister.  After a letter like the Mayor's can you blame her.

I think it's awesome.  I'm sure the Mayor got a good view.

Way to go Mrs. Pettigrew. He will see it on his way to Dunkin Donuts.

Guest Guest
REMEMBER SIGNS DON'T VOTE,  BUT NOW THE HINCHY'S CAN HANG THEIR HEADS AND CRY.

don't say goodbye so soon, these hard working people that campaigned against the mayor and had guts to show how they felt will most likely be fighting even harder to get our town back. They should not be crying they should be proud of what they did to our town afterall we did get some new sidewalks, lets see when the rest will be done.

Guest Guest

SHAME, SHAME ON ARTIES WIFE. I GUESS SHE CAN'T BE THE PUBLIC SCOCIAL BUTTERFLY SHE WAS IN THE PAST , THANKS TO HER SELFISH, FOOLISH FAMILY WHO FORGOT THE PEOPLE WHO MADE HER AND HER FAMILIES LIFE A LITTLE BETTER, NOW WHERE DO YOU GO FROM HERE AFTER BURNING BRIDGES?

Guest Guest
SHAME, SHAME ON ARTIES WIFE.  I GUESS SHE CAN'T BE THE PUBLIC SCOCIAL BUTTERFLY SHE WAS IN THE PAST , THANKS TO HER SELFISH, FOOLISH FAMILY WHO FORGOT THE PEOPLE WHO MADE HER AND HER FAMILIES LIFE A LITTLE BETTER,  NOW WHERE DO YOU GO FROM HERE AFTER BURNING BRIDGES?

I think you have it backwards...No one made Mrs. P's life easier, she has what she has because of her hard work. I believe the house she lives in has been in her family for years so who is making whos life easier?? If you call backing your sibling burning bridges then you must not have any family values or understand blood is thicker than water. No mistakes were made by Arties wife, the only mistake made was going after a Hinchcliffe..Please get your facts straight.

Guest Guest
SHAME, SHAME ON ARTIES WIFE.  I GUESS SHE CAN'T BE THE PUBLIC SCOCIAL BUTTERFLY SHE WAS IN THE PAST , THANKS TO HER SELFISH, FOOLISH FAMILY WHO FORGOT THE PEOPLE WHO MADE HER AND HER FAMILIES LIFE A LITTLE BETTER,  NOW WHERE DO YOU GO FROM HERE AFTER BURNING BRIDGES?

See you fool, If I recall correctly the one running was MIke HINCHCLIFFE not the rest of his family. His family was involved by a slanderous letter that was sent out. They of course supported him just as any family member would or should do for their own but that does not mean that every person in the family burned their bridges. They did what they had to do and they did it with class. McDonough has a family also who supports him and many who are also employed by the town. ITs time to leave the family alone. They didnt ask for this.

Guest Guest

Mrs. P will always be the Social Butterfly. She can't help it, it's her personality.

Why are you Jealous?

Archived