Harrison Fest

Guest Mighty Whitey

Guest Mighty Whitey

Junkies and Drunks and Whores Oh My! And don't forget the Spics. What a disgrace. Harrison hang your head in shame.

Guest guest
Junkies and Drunks and Whores Oh My! And don't forget the Spics. What a disgrace. Harrison hang your head in shame.

Speaking of Junkies did you see the shape of the people operating the rides? or should I say Got Heroin? they should do away with that company. what a bunch of dirtbags.

"Harrison Fest" is the name of the non-profit corporation set up by former Councilman Anselmo Millan. When Mayor McDonough and the Council decided to run the street festival without then councilman Millan, they changed the name of the street festival to "Harrison Multicultural Festival". They simply could not use "Harrison Fest" without getting sued.

Despite what the Mayor has said, "Harrison Fest" was self sufficient and received very little monetary support from the Mayor and Council (or the Harrison taxpayers).

You can judge for yourself whether the street festival was better run by former Councilman Millan and his volunteers or by Mayor McDonough and his volunteers.

John M. Pinho

Guest Guest
Just about the whole council represented themselves very well drunk.

what about the town worker, that was so drunk, he though we was having a heart ache, he could not even speak, and he was working at the time.

Guest Guest

At least when Anselmo ran the Harrisonfest he had the circus in the library park. It wasn't a great circus but it was sufficiant. Anselmo had a better street fair but this one was not that bad. To the people who don't like it, don't come. It's that simple. It's not like the mayor's cocktail party where you are required to attend.

Guest Bring back the Harrison Fest&#33

The Harrison Fest was a fest. Now our mayor and 2nd ward councilman hires an outside firm to run it. What a shame. all town employees forced to work it. I can't wait till a couple of them finally say FU!

Guest Guest
"Harrison Fest" is the name of the non-profit corporation set up by former Councilman Anselmo Millan.  When Mayor McDonough and the Council decided to run the street festival without then councilman Millan, they changed the name of the street festival to "Harrison Multicultural Festival".  They simply could not use "Harrison Fest" without getting sued.

Despite what the Mayor has said, "Harrison Fest" was self sufficient and received very little monetary support from the Mayor and Council (or the Harrison taxpayers).

You can judge for yourself whether the street festival was better run by former Councilman Millan and his volunteers or by Mayor McDonough and his volunteers.

John M. Pinho

The "FESTIVAL", or so it was called this year was a total disgrace for the town of Harrison. I think the current Mayor and council should hang it up, and give it back to Milan who ran it where people could enjoy it.

Guest guest
The "FESTIVAL", or so it was called this year was a total disgrace for the town of Harrison.  I think the current Mayor and council should hang it up, and give it back to Milan who ran it where people could enjoy it.

I think they should takethe festival and the stadium and STUFF IT! It is insulting.

Guest thank God i don't live in Ha

The "junkies," "drunks," and "whores" were largely of the white/Caucasian variety, from my assessment. So it's not fair to try and relate that "spics" were over-running this Harrison "Mutant" Fest.

Let's not kid ourselves. Harrison "white trash" came way before the ethnic population started streaming in. If "white trash" can run that town's government, and employ itself in the police and fire departments, then why do you find it fair or amusing to discriminate against a population that is largely trying to work, not sit on their lazy asses or get "town jobs" because they'd be collecting welfare otherwise? Most of those "spics" you're referring to have to work, because they most likely don't qualify for welfare...unlike many of the "white trash." Many of them are probably not even documented citizens.

I'll give you an example of the pure ignorance i witnessed first hand, as 2 very "white trash" looking women walked into an Italian restaurant, in past known as "Cifelli's," on saturday. They walked in, saw the Italian flag taped on the window, and one said to the other, "what is this, another Portuguese place?" (with sarcastic undertones in her voice) then somehow the other, perhaps even more dense one replied, "no, it's a Mexican place." Both proceeded to walk in and use the establishment's restroom, without even so much as purchasing a soda.

Now, tell me, who should be the ones criticized here?

Every culture has it's deviants, but i'm tired of "white trash" crucifying the hispanic/latino population. They of all people have absolutely no right...

:angry:

Guest Guest
The "junkies," "drunks," and "whores" were largely of the white/Caucasian variety, from my assessment. So it's not fair to try and relate that "spics" were over-running this Harrison "Mutant" Fest.

Let's not kid ourselves. Harrison "white trash" came way before the ethnic population started streaming in. If "white trash" can run that town's government, and employ itself in the police and fire departments, then why do you find it fair or amusing to discriminate against a population that is largely trying to work, not sit on their lazy asses or get "town jobs" because they'd be collecting welfare otherwise? Most of those "spics" you're referring to have to work, because they most likely don't qualify for welfare...unlike many of the "white trash." Many of them are probably not even documented citizens.

I'll give you an example of the pure ignorance i witnessed first hand, as 2 very "white trash" looking women walked into an Italian restaurant, in past known as "Cifelli's," on saturday. They walked in, saw the Italian flag taped on the window, and one said to the other, "what is this, another Portuguese place?" (with sarcastic undertones in her voice) then somehow the other, perhaps even more dense one replied, "no, it's a Mexican place." Both proceeded to walk in and use the establishment's restroom, without even so much as purchasing a soda.

Every culture has it's deviants, but i'm tired of "white trash" crucifying the hispanic/latino population. They of all people have absolutely no right...

that is what you would call white trash, people like that should just be ignored they have no self respect they could only wish to be (hispanic,portuguese) they could wish to be anything but themselves,we at least are hard working people,clean people,respectable people we strive everyday to work hard and than you have trash like this that does nothing all day and has the audassity to critisize someone else

Guest river

You are correct. The "white trash" should stop slandering the "spics"

But to me "spics" and white trash "are the same both low class in there respective groups .. and let the "white people and spanish people go about there business

Guest guest
"Harrison Fest" is the name of the non-profit corporation set up by former Councilman Anselmo Millan.  When Mayor McDonough and the Council decided to run the street festival without then councilman Millan, they changed the name of the street festival to "Harrison Multicultural Festival".  They simply could not use "Harrison Fest" without getting sued.

John M. Pinho

Why don't you shut your pie hole, no one cares what you think or say! Millan went on vacation with the profits when he ran it. No matter what, it is better without him. Would Millan sue the town? That just proves how arrogant he is, King of the Fest, get over it he's is long gone. On the other hand I get a kick out of you still stewing over it. HaHa

Guest Guest in the know
At least when Anselmo ran the Harrisonfest he had the circus in the library park. It wasn't a great circus but it was sufficiant. Anselmo had a better street fair but this one was not that bad. To the people who don't like it, don't come. It's that simple. It's not like the mayor's cocktail party where you are required to attend.

Let's get Assalmo and his clowns Mike, :ph34r: Steve And Hinchy to have a circus. Are you kidding they are a CIRCUS and Pinho is the master of ceremonies!

Guest Guest
that is what you would call white trash, people like that should just be ignored they have no self respect they could only wish to be (hispanic,portuguese) they could wish to be anything but themselves,we at least are hard working people,clean people,respectable people we strive everyday to work hard and than you have trash like this that does nothing all day and has the audassity to critisize someone else

:o I think you have that mixed up, the only thing that we the white trash wish for is for your kind to leave. As for your kind being hard working, the only thing you work hard at is mooching off of our government.

Guest The Cable Guy

:o

Lets agree to disagree.

How about Spic-Trash! :D:lol::lol::D:D:D

Guest OH please oh please

Let me guess what those two women were?

Clue #1 - was it mother/daughter

Clue #2 - were they both wearing "McDonough for Mayor" shirts

Clue #3 - can you count the number of teeth one has on two fingers

Guest Guest

why don't you all go back to your countrys and work hard there so you don't have to keep sending money. If its so great catch the next plane.

Guest Robert Stack

Where was Connie. Did anyone see her?

Was that her at the Zeppole stand?

Probably not. I think she had the food FedEx'd to their McMansion down at the Point.

She'll have a field day at the Sea Food Fest down their this summer :rolleyes:

Archived