FOR THE RECORD...Concerned Citizens

Michael Fernández

On June 3rd, 2006, many Harrisonians received a letter, this letter:

Fellow citizens, as the election comes to the end, the Concerned Citizens of Harrison want the people to know all of the facts that the Candidates will not tell you.(First lie, because it's all one sided) Please take a moment to read the following facts and challenge the Candidates (again this is a poor attempt to bash one candidate, don't say candidateS) and their supporters to refute these truths....

Mike "Hinchy" Hinchcliffe threatened to run against the mayor McDonough in June 2006 unless his brother in the police Department got promoted, even though there were no openings. Further, most of his family already works in town. ("The mayor told me he never spoke to (Hinchcliffe)," Lauro said. "He has spoken maybe 10 words to Hinchcliffe since he's been mayor."

Thursday, May 04, 2006 By ROSE DUGER

JOURNAL STAFF WRITER) Something looks funny.

The Letter then goes on:

The Hinchcliffe Family Payroll & Perks: Listing 12 family members, including Councilman Art Pettigrew and there alleged salaries. NOW ARE YOU TO TELL ME THAT A LITTLE FERRY COP IS RESPONSIBLE FOR 12 FAMILY MEMBERS GETTING JOBS??

Then it continues:

Did you Know.........

-Hinchcliffe needed Millan's family and friends to sign his petition to run for Mayor; even Millan's daughter who lives in Kearny signed it illegally. (talk about my wife one on one with me & if she has done something you say illegally, press charges {lets play that game!}. Millan not only supports Hinchy, but plans on helping him when HINCHY wins, as do I.

-Millan and John Pinho are financially supporting Hinchcliffe for Mayor. At least Hinchy supporters are from Harrison; check out where McDonoughs are from:Elec form web page (click here) you’ll see he has $ 166,094 in his account

-The Town of Harrison's Building Dept. served Hinchcliffe friend and supporter, Steve McCormick, with notice to stop building illegal apartments due to lack of permits, dangerous construction and lack of parking.

-Steve McCormick, after being cited by the town for illegal apartments, threatened to run for council and back Hinchcliffe for mayor if the town did not approve these illegal/unsafe apartments.I'll let the McCormick’s handle these rumors.

-Hinchcliffe supporter and Campaign Aide, Maria McCormick, wife of Steve McCormick, claims to have the Spanish and Portuguese vote 'in her pocket' -- an insult to our community. Hinchcliffe probably does, because he respected them enough to accept their invitation. Though, I know Maria wouldn't say 'in her pocket' (good try though)

-Mike Hinchcliffe and Maria McCormick tried to scare the senior citizens with lies, telling them that the town was going to discontinue health services. Funny, it's usually an election year when lies get spread, but I've seen Maria and Hinchy almost on a daily basis and never heard them mention that once. HAVE YOU (reader)?

Did you Know.........

Mike Hinchcliffe

Never attended a Town Council Meeting.

Funny I thought he spoke after me at the last meeting

Never attended a Redevelopment Meeting.

Funny, who knows when there held. The town Web site doesn't list a damn time, phone number, nothing

Never attended a Board of Education Meeting

Never offered a single proposal to help the Town of Harrison with taxes, traffic, parking, illegal apartments, education, redevelopment or anything to improve our town.

Go to his web site : Hope For Harrison those ideas sound pretty good to me. Especially the one that says we should air on T.V. all our town meetings.

Never was active in Harrison, yet his propaganda says he was.

I give him all the credit in the world for standing up to the plate right now!

He Did promise jobs and favors to Millan, Pinho and McCormick at the taxpayer's expense, if they get him votes.

We all don't work the same way. I guess you were at the negotiation table. Your pathetic attempts to spread lies, cracks me up. I can just hope people open their eyes and see why I have finally VOICED MY OPINION and have taken a vow to make a difference; even at the ultimate expense of my Business. You spread lies about my father-in-law Millan in the past and your making it easy for me to prove,that they were just that, lies.

Now, he claims to have all the answers to these problems and more since he is running for Mayor. Now, he Guarantees that he can reduce taxes, reduce traffic, reduce illegal apartments, and reduce the time for redevelopment. IF YOU BELIEVE THIS PROPAGANDA, WE HAVE A VERY EXPENSIVE APARTMENT FOR YOU TO RENT ON THE CORNER OF F.E.R. & WARREN ST. WITH NO WINDOWS AND NO PARKING!!!!!!!!

MILLAN-HINCHCLIFFE - McCORMICK - PINHO - GOOD FOR THEMSELVES-- BAD FOR HARRISON!

PAID FOR BY CONCERNED CITIZENS FOR A BETTER HARRISON

that letter is hilarious.. it doesn’t say who is in this "concerned citizens of Harrison" thing, it was mailed in the same type of envelope and stamp from the McDonough camp.. And its personally attacking Hinchy's family, which shows just how low one can go.

Michael Fernández

Hinchy good luck, you have my support!

“Throughout history, the most important aspects of the democratic way of life have been the principles of individual equality and freedom. Accordingly, citizens in a democracy should be entitled to equal protection of their persons, possessions, and rights; have equal opportunity to pursue their lives and careers; and have equal rights of political participation. In addition, the people should enjoy freedom from undue interference and domination by government.” http://www.aolsvc.worldbook.aol.com/wb/Art...mp;st=democracy

Guest Guest

waaaaaa.. baby!.. if u cant cry, laugh huh? read the entry-HARDBALL and reply yo that fernandez? Calling it an insult b/c your people ran it you nine years!! exactly y millan is out of there! HIS PEOPLE1 i know alot of americans who worked and volunteered. Mike you make horrible points, YOUR people have gievn even worse low blows - so go blow is out your ***

Guest Guest
waaaaaa.. baby!.. if u cant cry, laugh huh? read the entry-HARDBALL and reply yo that fernandez? Calling it an insult b/c your people ran it you nine years!! exactly y millan is out of there! HIS PEOPLE1 i know alot of americans who worked and volunteered. Mike you make horrible points, YOUR people have gievn even worse low blows - so go blow is out your ***

SHUT UP! You make no sense!

Guest Guest

The letter states "Mike "Hinchy" Hinchcliffe threatened to run against the mayor McDonough in June 2006 unless his brother in the police Department got promoted, even though there were no openings."

COME ON....... He is doing all this for his brother? I am sure he loves him and all but get real?????? Dont you think that if the above statement was true, it would make more sense for Hinchy to offer dropping out of the race in exchange for his brother's promotion? You KNOW that the mayor would have jumped all over that and his brother would be a captain today. Your letter is so full of BS its sickening.

To those who may be wondering, Michael Hinchcliffe never offered nor did I ever request a job to support him. Those of you who know me, know one thing: I would never condition my support on getting a job.

I sympathize with those who must out of fear of retailiation do as instructed. My suggestion is to do as instructed but when the curtain closes behind you quickly press E-5 and the Vote Button. Michael Hinchcliffe is a breath of fresh air for Harrison. If elected, he won't put you in fear of losing your job.

Good luck Michael.

Guest Guest
To those who may be wondering, Michael Hinchcliffe never offered nor did I ever request a job to support him.  Those of you who know me, know one thing:  I would never condition my support on getting a job.

I sympathize with those who must out of fear of retailiation do as instructed.  My suggestion is to do as instructed but when the curtain closes behind you quickly press E-5 and the Vote Button.  Michael Hinchcliffe is a breath of fresh air for Harrison.  If elected, he won't put you in fear of losing your job.

Good luck Michael.

E-5 and vote button is what I will do. They only think they can scare me. I cant wait to see the look on his face when he realizes that the Kingdom has revolted and pushed E-5 to victory!

On June 3rd, 2006, many Harrisonians received a letter, this letter:

Fellow citizens, as the election comes to the end, the Concerned Citizens of Harrison want the people to know all of the facts that the Candidates will not tell you.(First lie, because it's all one sided) Please take a moment to read the following facts and challenge the Candidates (again this is a poor attempt to bash one candidate, don't say candidateS) and their supporters to refute these truths....

Mike "Hinchy" Hinchcliffe threatened to run against the mayor McDonough in June 2006 unless his brother in the police Department got promoted, even though there were no openings.  Further, most of his family already works in town. ("The mayor told me he never spoke to (Hinchcliffe)," Lauro said. "He has spoken maybe 10 words to Hinchcliffe since he's been mayor."

Thursday, May 04, 2006 By ROSE DUGER

JOURNAL STAFF WRITER) Something looks funny.

The Letter then goes on:

The Hinchcliffe Family Payroll & Perks: Listing 12 family members, including Councilman Art Pettigrew and there alleged salaries.  NOW ARE YOU TO TELL ME THAT A LITTLE FERRY COP IS RESPONSIBLE FOR 12 FAMILY MEMBERS GETTING JOBS??

Then it continues:

Did you Know.........

-Hinchcliffe needed Millan's family and friends to sign his petition to run for Mayor; even Millan's daughter who lives in Kearny signed it illegally. (talk about my wife one on one with me & if she has done something you say illegally, press charges {lets play that game!}. Millan not only supports Hinchy, but plans on helping him when HINCHY wins, as do I.

-Millan and John Pinho are financially supporting Hinchcliffe for Mayor.  At least Hinchy supporters are from Harrison; check out where McDonoughs are from:Elec form web page (click here)  you’ll see he has $ 166,094 in his account

-The Town of Harrison's Building Dept. served Hinchcliffe friend and supporter, Steve McCormick, with notice to stop building illegal apartments due to lack of permits, dangerous construction and lack of parking.

-Steve McCormick, after being cited by the town for illegal apartments, threatened to run for council and back Hinchcliffe for mayor if the town did not approve these illegal/unsafe apartments.I'll let the McCormick’s handle these rumors.

-Hinchcliffe supporter and Campaign Aide, Maria McCormick, wife of Steve McCormick, claims to have the Spanish and Portuguese vote 'in her pocket' -- an insult to our community. Hinchcliffe probably does, because he respected them enough to accept their invitation. Though, I know Maria wouldn't say 'in her pocket' (good try though)

-Mike Hinchcliffe and Maria McCormick tried to scare the senior citizens with lies, telling them that the town was going to discontinue health services.  Funny, it's usually an election year when lies get spread, but I've seen Maria and Hinchy almost on a daily basis and never heard them mention that once. HAVE YOU (reader)?

Did you Know.........

Mike Hinchcliffe

Never attended a Town Council Meeting.

Funny I thought he spoke after me at the last meeting

Never attended a Redevelopment Meeting.

Funny, who knows when there held.  The town Web site doesn't list a damn time, phone number, nothing

Never attended a Board of Education Meeting

Never offered a single proposal to help the Town of Harrison with taxes, traffic, parking, illegal apartments, education, redevelopment or anything to improve our town.

Go to his web site : Hope For Harrison those ideas sound pretty good to me.  Especially the one that says we should air on T.V. all our town meetings.

Never was active in Harrison, yet his propaganda says he was.

I give him all the credit in the world for standing up to the plate right now!

He Did promise jobs and favors to Millan, Pinho and McCormick at the taxpayer's expense, if they get him votes.

We all don't work the same way.  I guess you were at the negotiation table.  Your pathetic attempts to spread lies, cracks me up.  I can just hope people open their eyes and see why I have finally VOICED MY OPINION and have taken a vow to make a difference; even at the ultimate expense of my Business.  You spread lies about my father-in-law Millan in the past and your making it easy for me to prove,that they were just that, lies.

Now, he claims to have all the answers to these problems and more since he is running for Mayor.  Now, he Guarantees that he can reduce taxes, reduce traffic, reduce illegal apartments, and reduce the time for redevelopment. IF YOU BELIEVE THIS PROPAGANDA, WE HAVE A VERY EXPENSIVE APARTMENT FOR YOU TO RENT ON THE CORNER OF F.E.R. & WARREN ST. WITH NO WINDOWS AND NO PARKING!!!!!!!!

MILLAN-HINCHCLIFFE - McCORMICK - PINHO - GOOD FOR THEMSELVES-- BAD FOR HARRISON!

PAID FOR BY CONCERNED CITIZENS FOR A BETTER HARRISON

that letter is hilarious..  it doesn’t say who is in this "concerned citizens of Harrison" thing, it was mailed in the same type of envelope and stamp from the McDonough camp.. And its personally attacking Hinchy's family, which shows just how low one can go.

Michael Fernández

Hinchy good luck, you have my support!

“Throughout history, the most important aspects of the democratic way of life have been the principles of individual equality and freedom. Accordingly, citizens in a democracy should be entitled to equal protection of their persons, possessions, and rights; have equal opportunity to pursue their lives and careers; and have equal rights of political participation. In addition, the people should enjoy freedom from undue interference and domination by government.”  http://www.aolsvc.worldbook.aol.com/wb/Art...mp;st=democracy

What is hilarious The you mike are such a big suporter of Hinchcliffe, How come you do not have any of his signs on your restaruant

Guest Guest

What is hilarious The you mike are such a big suporter of Hinchcliffe, How come you do not have any of his signs on your restaruant

Read before you post. Have you seen his car?

Guest Guest

Stay in Kearny where you belong, Take your useless father n law with you.

When you can't have thing's your own way you stir up trouble.

Guest Guest

Only two immediate family members are on the payroll.

I had to laugh. His brother Charles left Passaic Valley about twelve years ago. (He did not retire). His brother David married a school teacher and the sister. They were already employed here (That's how they met).

Pat Lindsay was a firefighter married to his sister. There divorced over ten years he was FIRED. The rest of the list was put on by Artie Pett.

They are really grasping for straws. McDonough family has 17 members on the payroll. Catrambone / Confessore's have over twenty family members.

LET THE TRUTH BE TOLD MIKE YOUR GONNA WIN THIS THING.

Guest Guest

I had to laugh. His brother Charles left Passaic Valley about twelve years ago. (He did not retire). His brother David married a school teacher and the sister. They were already employed here (That's how they met).

Pat Lindsay was a firefighter married to his sister. There divorced over ten years he was FIRED.  The rest of the list was put on by Artie Pett.

They are really grasping for straws. McDonough family has 17 members on the payroll.  Catrambone / Confessore's have over twenty family members.

yes they are really grasping for straws when they added Charles and Pat and Mike's brother's wife's sister. (A relationship word for this does not even exist) David and his wife started dating about 15 years ago when I was in her class. She was already a teacher before marrying into the Hinchcliff family.

I really have seen this letter piss a lot of people off. It has shown an ugly, ugly side. Decent people are questioning any allegiance they might have had. I know some of my friends and relatives have.

All the Hinchliffes I know are a good people. Hang in there, its almost over.

Guest Guest in the know

Pat Lindsay was a firefighter married to his sister. There divorced over ten years he was FIRED.  The rest of the list was put on by Artie Pett.

They are really grasping for straws. McDonough family has 17 members on the payroll.  Catrambone / Confessore's have over twenty family members.

Mike you and Hinchy are in bed with Steve a "man" who has lived in an illegal apartment (no cert. of occupancy by Cundari, Russomanno, or anyone else!) check it out, it's a public record. And as for your scumbag of a father in law

, the four of you deserve each other. When all the apples in the barrell are rotten liars you do not have to worry about them spoiling the others. Let's have these four run the town? I'd rather deal with a decent and compationate man like Ray Mc Donough who really cares about all the people living in Harrison!!

Read before you post.  Have you seen his car?

I did not ask about his car, I asked about his Restaurant. & What dose he paid taxes to the town for his car or his restaurant, Should have put the signs where the world would see them right in front of his soon to be waterfront complex :angry:

Archived