2006 Harrison Multicultural Celebration!

Michael Fernández

A letter from the Mayor of Harrison

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Dear Friends: It is with great enthusiasm that I welcome your participation in the 2006 Harrison Multicultural Celebration!

The Mayor & Council of Harrison is proud to continue our annual event recognizing the diversity of our residents. This event, now in its 12th year, carries on our tradition of celebrating the diverse cultural backgrounds of the people of Harrison.

You should be corrected, Mr. Millan ran the Harrison fest for a few years, then when you took it away from him, you called it the multi-cultral fest. I beleve it's only the third year of the Multi -Cultral fest. If I allowed you to get away saying it's your 12th year, it would be an insult to me and the team of VOLUNTEERS that put the Harrison fest together! THANK YOU.
It is this diversity of our population that gives Harrison its strength and makes it a great Town. This annual event celebrates our Town and its community, and gives visitors and residents the chance to partake in all that Harrison has to offer.

This year we are continuing the tradition of diverse entertainment representing Harrison's rich ethnic heritage. Many different entertainers, from Chinese dancers to Peruviuan singers, will be performing for your enjoyment. We again have a large array of amusement rides and carnival games for kids of all ages. And, we are pleased to once again have Harrison's local restaurants

:P
and merchants participating in this annual celebration.

Councilman Arthur Pettigrew and the volunteer organizing committee continue to do a spectacular job in bringing this event to life. To the volunteers: Thank You for all of your hard work and sacrifice!

Of course, none of this would be possible without the participation of our sponsors. As always, these fine businesses continue to respond generously, and for that we are grateful. It is the support these fine establishments that make this event possible.

Now, let's enjoy ourselves!

Very truly yours,

Raymond J. McDonough,Mayor, Town of Harrison

Guest GUEST

Mr Fernandez

You need to find something else to do with your idle hand's

for a young married man and business owner you have to much spare time

Guest Guest
Mr Fernandez

You need to find something else to do with your idle hand's

for a young married man and business owner you have to much spare time

Mr. Fernandez is on a mission, to get you Tom Powell the hell out of our town,

did you get the fish this weekend? hope so ass hole.

Guest GUEST
You should be corrected, Mr. Millan ran the Harrison fest for a few years, then when you took it away from him, you called it the multi-cultral fest.  I beleve it's only the third year of the Multi -Cultral fest.  If I allowed you to get away saying it's your 12th year, it would be an insult to me and the team of VOLUNTEERS that put the Harrison fest together!  THANK YOU. :ph34r:

WHO LET ALADDIN OUT AGAIN, IT IS A TOWN FESTIVAL NOT A MILLAN FESTIVAL YOU A$$HOLE. DID MILLAN INVENT ELECTRICITY, HE ALSO HAD THE IDEA FOR SLICED BREAD, GET OVER IT HE IS YOUR PROPHECY NOT OURS.

Guest GUEST

did you get the fish this weekend?  hope so ass hole.

REAL NICE ****** YOU LET THIS ONE WRITE A$$HOLE.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest guest
REAL NICE ****** YOU LET THIS ONE WRITE A$$HOLE.

why did you edit his name, it is posted elsewhere on this site, we know he runs this site and anytime there is something written about one of his people you stall posting it. Do you need his OK? For those of you who don't know, his last name has ****** letters and begins with a *, ** ** *********.

Guest Guest

did you get the fish this weekend?  hope so ass hole.

I agree with you, get Powell out. Two people in town like him,

his wife and the Mayor.

Guest Aladin and facts
WHO LET ALADDIN OUT AGAIN,  IT IS A TOWN FESTIVAL NOT A MILLAN FESTIVAL YOU A$$HOLE.  DID MILLAN INVENT ELECTRICITY, HE ALSO HAD THE IDEA FOR SLICED BREAD, GET OVER IT HE IS YOUR PROPHECY NOT OURS.

He seems to use fact efficiantly. After seeing Hinchy's campaign. I'm starting to believe that a lot of things I heard about Millan were lies and I did see the Mayor take everything away from him. Even trying to get his job. Good luck Millan

Guest guest
why did you edit his name, it is posted elsewhere on this site, we know he runs this site and anytime there is something written about one of his people you stall posting it.  Do you need his OK?  For those of you who don't know, his last name has ****** letters and begins with a *, ** ** *********.

If you won't put ******* name then stop putting any names. That post did not even have his name. Someone should sue him for running this site. And you put more asteriks then letters in the words, maybe I will send a letter out and let everyone know who runs this thing.

Guest guest
why did you edit his name, it is posted elsewhere on this site, we know he runs this site and anytime there is something written about one of his people you stall posting it.  Do you need his OK?  For those of you who don't know, his last name has ****** letters and begins with a *, ** ** *********.

******?

Archived