Info infront of Steph's..please read

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

If any citizen of Harrison has a chance, please take a walk or drive over to where Steph's used to be and read the information on the glass. All of Hinchy's letters are blown up to about poster size so all can see. Another very interesting item posted is the letter in which Artie Pettigrew sent out to the second ward citizens bashing the McCormicks. The blown up letter is filled with rebuttals from Steve McCormick in red marker. Please make sure to stop by and read all the info. This town is in dire need of change and it is in the grasp of it's concerned citizens. Pass on the info you read infront of Steph's to all you know.

Go Hinchy!!!

PS. Steve if you indeed one day do decide to run for councilman, you have the vote of myself and my family.

Thank You

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
If any citizen of Harrison has a chance, please take a walk or drive over to where Steph's used to be and read the information on the glass. All of Hinchy's letters are blown up to about poster size so all can see. Another very interesting item posted is the letter in which Artie Pettigrew sent out to the second ward citizens bashing the McCormicks. The blown up letter is filled with rebuttals from Steve McCormick in red marker. Please make sure to stop by and read all the info. This town is in dire need of change and it is in the grasp of it's concerned citizens. Pass on the info you read infront of Steph's to all you know.

Go Hinchy!!!

PS. Steve if you indeed one day do decide to run for councilman, you have the vote of myself and my family.

Thank You

Yes, I saw the letters and rebuttal in red. How clever and you can't miss it. Go Steve, nice job. HINCHY FOR MAYOR!!!!

Guest Guest

Go Hinchy!!!

Thank You

Yes, I saw the letters and rebuttal in red. How clever and you can't miss it. Go Steve, nice job. HINCHY FOR MAYOR!!!!

Guest Guest

GOOD JOB MCCORMICK, I HAVE TO ADMIRE THE MCCORMICKS THEY DON'T HIDE WHO THEY BACK AND THEY LET YOU KNOW HOW THEY FEEL, ITS ABOUT TIME SOMEONE STUCK IT TO THE MAYOR AND COUNCIL, SCREW EM ALL.

Guest Guest

Go Hinchy!!!

Thank You

They have always been good people to everyone in our community, I respect who they back and what they say..... way to go McCormicks

Guest Guest
GOOD JOB MCCORMICK, I HAVE TO ADMIRE THE MCCORMICKS THEY DON'T HIDE WHO THEY BACK AND THEY LET YOU KNOW HOW THEY FEEL, ITS ABOUT TIME SOMEONE STUCK IT TO THE MAYOR AND COUNCIL, SCREW EM ALL.

ONLY REASON THERE INVOLVED IS BECAUSE THEY WERE TOLD NO,BY MAYOR AND COUNCIL,AND DON'T LIKE NOT HAVING THERE WAY.

Guest Guest

Keep it up Steve, the silent majority recognizes that the Mayor has gone to far, and this Tanski thing is the beginning of the end. I believe that regardless of the outcome of the this primary the power structure will be altered leaving some of the most blatant hacks vulnerable.

Guest guest
They have always been good people to everyone in our community, I respect who they back and what they say..... way to go McCormicks

If you respect who they back they you should back the mayor because up to a few weeks ago they did. Now in November when they back Millan, even though they were front runners to get him out, you will back him. Who's the puppet.

Guest guest

SCREW THE MCCORMICKS, I GUESS MARIA'S POCKET WASN'T BIG ENOUGH.

Guest GUEST
Keep it up Steve, the silent majority recognizes that the Mayor has gone to far, and this Tanski thing is the beginning of the end. I believe that regardless of the outcome of the this primary the power structure will be altered leaving some of the most blatant hacks vulnerable.

THE MAJORITY HAS SPOKEN, I GOT VOTE AND I USED IT. PEACE OUT SOUR KRAUT.

Guest Guest

That is the reason that the McCormicks are successfull, they don't have to kiss anyones butt to get what they have, they earned it all on their own, they are not connected in any way, good for you steve & maria.

Guest Guest
That is the reason that the McCormicks are successfull,  they don't have to kiss anyones butt to get what they have, they earned it all on their own, they are not connected in any way, good for you steve & maria.

Oh please They kissed butt until they did not get what they wanted.

They belong with Milan and the little genie

Guest Cundari Records Lost
Why doesn't he blow up copies of the permits if it's a lie?

If you were at the council meeting where the Mayor/Pettigrew called up Rocco Russomano to back them up, Rocco said that there was work done without permits. After Steve McCormack let him say his piece. Rocco admitted after Steve asked him whether the records in the building department were incomplete. Rocco admitted that the records were incomplete and that he did not know for a fact that any work was done without permits. Apparently between the transition between Cundari and Rocco records were lost. Or worse records are purposely lost if you support the opposition. For Rocco to get up and make a statement like he did, borders on lying. Rocco should have given a full report about his office had no records but there may have been permits issued before his tenure.

If Steve was one of the developers would they give him the same hard time? If Steve was Tom Powell would they give him the same hard time? It is rumored that a group of "insiders" are going to build condos on the El Meson Property. Will they get a variance for parking? Yes. Will Pettigrew oppose that application. It's in his ward. No. (Whatever the mayor says, the puppet council will do.) Nobody on the Harrison council is independent. They all owe allegiance to the Mayor who can get them fired from their jobs, or their family members. "yes" when the Mayor says "Yes" and "No" when the Mayor says "No". $30,000 in Quarters disappear a month and nobody knew about it. Right! The Feds are asleep at the switch. The majority of the voters who could make a difference do not care and business as usual continues. McCormack is a victim because he probably refused to play the developer game.

It is sickening to see 6000 units going up with no recreation space, in a flood zone, without a flood wall put up by outside developers who have greased the machine while a long time resident cannot rehab his building.

The FBI building was put in a great spot. It is a short commute to Corruption 101 for new recruits.

Steve and Maria, our thoughts and prayers are with you. May god give you strength to endure and fight this evil administration.

Guest Guest
Steve and Maria, our thoughts and prayers are with you.  May god give you strength to endure and fight this evil administration.

GAG ME ... they do need all the prayers they can get - prayers for sanity... Steve and Maria - MOVE YOU ARE NOT WANTED!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

Guest Guest
GAG ME ... they do need all the prayers they can get - prayers for sanity... Steve and Maria - MOVE YOU ARE NOT WANTED!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

you must be kidding, why don't you post some intelligent responses on this site? sounds like you need a stupidity prayer.

Guest guest
If you were at the council meeting where the Mayor/Pettigrew called up Rocco Russomano to back them up, Rocco said that there was work done without permits.  After Steve McCormack let him say his piece.  Rocco admitted after Steve asked him whether the records in the building department were incomplete.  Rocco admitted that the records were incomplete and that he did not know for a fact that any work was done without permits.  Apparently between the transition between Cundari and Rocco records were lost.  Or worse records are purposely lost if you support the opposition.  For Rocco to get up and make a statement like he did, borders on lying.  Rocco should have given a full report about his office had no records but there may have been permits issued before his tenure.

If Steve was one of the developers would they give him the same hard time?  If Steve was Tom Powell would they give him the same hard time?  It is rumored that a group of "insiders" are going to build condos on the El Meson Property.  Will they get a variance for parking?  Yes.  Will Pettigrew oppose that application.  It's in his ward. No.  (Whatever the mayor says, the puppet council will do.)  Nobody on the Harrison council is independent.  They all owe allegiance to the Mayor who can get them fired from their jobs, or their family members.  "yes" when the Mayor says "Yes" and "No" when the Mayor says "No".  $30,000 in Quarters disappear a month and nobody knew about it.  Right!  The Feds are asleep at the switch.  The majority of the voters who could make a difference do not care and business as usual continues.  McCormack is a victim because he probably refused to play the developer game.

It is sickening to see 6000 units going up with no recreation space, in a flood zone, without a flood wall put up by outside developers who have greased the machine while a long time resident cannot rehab his building.

The FBI building was put in a great spot.  It is a short commute to Corruption 101 for new recruits.

Steve and Maria, our thoughts and prayers are with you.  May god give you strength to endure and fight this evil administration.

If he pulled permits then he should have the records to prove it, even if the town misfiled them. I would like to see his building plans as well. Do the apartments have no windows? Why would he put up apartments when the developers are putting 6000 up, he is adding to the so called problem. Who ever purchases El Meson can develop it how they see fit with the proper permits.

Guest Guest

Go Hinchy!!!

Thank You

:( Can you please give me summary of what was written? By the time I get out of work and pick up my children it is too late. I am for Hinchy and I really want to know what it says. Thank you so much. :blink:

Guest guest
If he pulled permits then he should have the records to prove it, even if the town misfiled them.  I would like to see his building plans as well.  Do the apartments have no windows?  Why would he put up apartments when the developers are putting 6000 up, he is adding to the so called problem.  Who ever purchases El Meson can develop it how they see fit with the proper permits.

Let me get this straight...

People are saying that one of the problems with the present administration is : "too much new housing will over-populate the new school, make the parking problems worse and add little or no recreational- parks equal to the proportion of new residents in the town. Correct??

So how is Steve McCormink "SOLVING" the problem or "doing any better" than the "Present Administration" if he also, is looking to CREATE 'MORE' APTS. on his property???

Sounds like he isn't any different than what we 've got now.

Guest Guest
Let me get this straight...

People are saying that one of the problems  with the present administration is :              "too much new housing will over-populate the new school, make the parking problems worse and add little or no recreational- parks equal to the proportion of new residents in the town.  Correct??

So how is Steve McCormink "SOLVING" the problem or "doing any better" than the  "Present Administration"  if he also, is looking to CREATE 'MORE' APTS. on his property???

Sounds like he isn't any different than what we 've got now.

i guess you don't know what is going on in Harrison, please before posting get some knowledge on what you are talking about.

Guest Guest

I see Mr. McCormick has plans in his windows, I questioned the Building Dept. and was told that those plans have been rejected because of improper design and are still waiting for new plans that have not been resubmitted by Mr. McCormick for permission to build, how can anyone but McCormick be at fault for this holdup on his building.

Archived