MAYOR OF HARRISON

steel171

:i'll like to say that i received a letter in the mail about the hinchcliffe family and what there salaries are, well here is something that people in this town should know about the mayor. PVSC employee starting four years ago as range four making 32,000 a year, and now my dear people of the town of harrison, range 13 making 120,000. a year.There are too many salaries to post on this page about the mayor and his people that kiss his ass to get the big salaries!Also the mayor wants to win this election because he is retiring in four years anyway,and he will be moving down the shore to his BIG HOUSE.So he will have people do anything to get the VOTES.So if people are going to talk about the HINCHCLIFFE FAMILY maybe the MAYOR better take a good look at himself and what he is doing too this TOWN!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
:i'll like to say that i received a letter in the mail about the hinchcliffe family and what there salaries are, well here is something that people in this town should know about the mayor. PVSC employee starting four years ago as range four making 32,000 a year, and now my dear people of the town of harrison, range 13 making 120,000. a year.There are too many salaries to post on this page about the mayor and his people that kiss his ass to get the big salaries!Also the mayor wants to win this election because he is retiring in four years anyway,and he will be moving down the shore to his BIG HOUSE.So he will have people do anything to get the VOTES.So if people are going to talk about the HINCHCLIFFE FAMILY maybe the MAYOR better take a good look at himself and what he is doing too this TOWN!!!!!!!!!!

so true. what nerve? Harrison cops are the lowest in the state teachers go to college and get multiple degrees to have a decent salary. Harrison has secretaries and janitors making more than the cops who risk their lives and teachers who educate our children- so what was your point?

Guest Guest
so true.  what nerve? Harrison cops are the lowest in the state teachers go to college and get multiple degrees to have a decent salary.  Harrison has secretaries and janitors making more than the cops who risk their lives and teachers who educate our children- so what was your point?

Their point was obviously not well thought out. Judging by the numerous posts here and conversations I had in the past two days, the letter was quite a turn-off to the public. No one I spoke to changed their minds about voting for Michael Hinchcliffe but a few had changed their mind about McDonough- some surprising ones too! Don't forget the Hinchliffes are a big family with long time roots in Harrison and every person on that list (related or not) has LOTS of friends here that will be offended by the lack of regard.

Archived