Concerned Citizens 4A Crooked Harrison

Guest Concerned Citizens 4A Crooked Ha

Guest Concerned Citizens 4A Crooked Ha

Who sent out that ridiculous letter that I received this morning listing salaries of all these people?

Carl Rove's retarted cousin?

Guest Guest
Who sent out that ridiculous letter that I received this morning listing salaries of all these people?

I know! Its terrible! Such dirty politics. You know who sent it out- Mc Donough. He is just a coward! There was no reason to bring those people into it. Mr. Hinchcliff did not slander Mcdonough's family in any way. How many people from McDonough's family are employed by the town????? HIM, Wife, sister, brother, sister-in-law, nephew, niece. I am sure there are a lot more. Anyone want to help with this one? In this letter he listed people who are NOT even related to Mr. Hinchcliff. This shows how mean spirited and malicious they are.

Guest Guest

That is low! That is not right! Most of the people on that list are no longer working, are not related to Hinchcliffe, have been working before McDonough became mayor and/or salaries are not payed by tax payers.

Get your facts straight before dragging innocent people into your dirty politics!

Guest Guest
That is low!  That is not right!  Most of the people on that list are no longer working, are not related to Hinchcliffe,  have been working before McDonough became mayor and/or salaries are not payed by tax payers.

Get your facts straight before dragging innocent people into your dirty politics!

We all know where its coming from. Its a stupid letter and sent out last minute so that it can't be shredded apart. Its old Harrison games.

Guest Guest

brainless, deficient, dumb, tactless, foolish, idiotic, ill-advised, irresponsible, laughable, ludicrous, meaningless, mindless, moronic, thoughtless, pointless, undignified, simple-minded, stupefied, preposterous, absurd, reckless, despicabl, slanderous, immoral, deceptive, manipulative.....................

THAT PRETTY MUCH SUMS UP THE LETTER AND ITS CREATOR(s)...Concerned citizen my a**

Guest Guest

Fo those who may not know who he is:

Carl Roves is directly responsible for teaching President Bush his deceitful politics of division. He has always happily taken credit for his role in getting the President elected under false pretenses

Guest Guest
I know!  Its terrible! Such dirty politics.  You know who sent it out- Mc Donough.  He is just a coward!  There was no reason to bring those people into it.  Mr. Hinchcliff did not slander Mcdonough's family in any way.  How many people from McDonough's family are employed by the town?????  HIM, Wife, sister, brother, sister-in-law, nephew, niece. I am sure there are a lot more.  Anyone want to help with this one?  In this letter he listed people who are NOT even related to Mr. Hinchcliff.  This shows how mean spirited and malicious they are.

Can someone post the letter for all to see?????????????

Guest guest
That is low!  That is not right!  Most of the people on that list are no longer working, are not related to Hinchcliffe,  have been working before McDonough became mayor and/or salaries are not payed by tax payers.

I think that is called SLANDER?? What I noticed was that half of his family members our educating our children, one works for the police which means he protects out community and the rest are very nice people who go to work everyday and to just show you loyalty Michael happens to be Artie's step son, so he smacked someone who is backing him right in the face, that is exactly how low the man will go. Keep you head up Hinchy and Good Luck we want a better Harrison!

Guest Guest

MCDOUGHNA DID NOT WRITE THIS LETTER, I WOULD REALY LIKE TO KNOW WHAT EXACTLY MAKES THESE PEOPLE THINK THAT WE THE RESIDENTS OF HARRISON ARE SO STUPID THAT WE WOULD EVEN CONSIDER THIS TO BE A VOTE IN MCDS WAY, THIS ACTUALY MADE MY VOTE CONFIRMED FOR HINCHCLIFFE 5E

Guest Guest

Mayor you have made the worst mistake of your life with sending that letter, have you any family of your own, you and the rest of your administration have made yourselves look like fools..

Guest Guest
We all know where its coming from.  Its a stupid letter and sent out last minute so that it can't be shredded apart.  Its old Harrison games.

that letter said hinchcliff never volunteer. well he was my son's football coach.

Guest Guest

they just dont get it. People are revolting against their tactics. They threatened, bully, made empty promises and bash the family of the opposition. People all over town are buzzing with how much they hate these actions. Many people's attitudes are "who do they think they are?" GOD!

These desperate attempts show weakness and exposes true colors.

Mr. MICHAEL HINCHCLIFFE WE NEED YOU TO MAKE US FEEL SAFE AGAIN. There are way too many of us living in fear. Behind that curtain will be our chance to pay back. We just want to be able to say to you "Thank you for being our voice" OUR VOTES ARE WITH YOU!

Guest Guest
It really sorry when the truth hurts so bad.

what truth idiot. The family has nothing to do with his quest for mayor. Many of them got their jobs when he was a teenager what do they have to do with his candidacy?

Guest Guest
I think that is called SLANDER?? What I noticed was that half of his family members our educating our children, one works for the police which means he protects out community and the rest are very nice people who go to work everyday and to just show you loyalty Michael happens to be Artie's step son, so he smacked someone who is backing him right in the face, that is exactly how low the man will go. Keep you head up Hinchy and Good Luck we want a better Harrison!

It is very dissapointing to see an attack on these teachers and police officer. These are valued members serving our community. I speak from experience of dealing with several of them and feel its an outright disgrace that they have been treated in this fashion.

Guest Guest
Mayor you have made the worst mistake of your life with sending that letter, have you any family of your own, you and the rest of your administration have made yourselves look like fools..

SO TRUE. How can he talk? His entire family is on taxpayers pockets.

Hinchliffe gets my vote

Guest Guest

Michael Hinchcliffe's grandfather and father were also police officers in this town. This family has been involved in our community for decades. Mr. McDonough have you no respect? Maybe you would like to accuse Michael Hinchcliffe of having something to do with this (even though he wansn't even born when these family members got jobs protecting our city)

Guest Guest
Can someone post the letter for all to see?????????????

How in the hell could Hinchy get all his family jobs in town, he works in Little Ferry. Don' t ya think Party Artie got all those Hinchcliffe jobs????? he's related right.... I think McDumb just put foot into mouth by sending that letter, goes to show how much sense he has, and backs his 2nd ward councilman

This just goes to show you exactly how stupid the mayor and council believe we taxpayers are. He actually thought that we wouldn't realize the letter was written and mailed by the same people. He even mailed it in the exact type of envelope and with the exact type of stamp as his letter and then wasn't smart enough to at least mail them separately so that we wouldn't get them both on the same day.

Concerned Citizen indeed !! He hasn't been concerned about anything but himself and a selected few since he was a councilman.

Really, Please, LETS VOTE THIS IDIOT OUT OF OFFICE.

I realize that there must be a plan B for the machine after they lose this election like running Choffo or someone like him as an independant in November.

But, lets cross that bridge when we get there. I don't know about you but I'm tired of being treated like I don't matter and I'm just here to pay the bills.

LETS TAKE OUR TOWN BACK.

Guest Guest
How in the hell could Hinchy get all his family jobs in town, he works in Little Ferry.  Don' t ya think Party Artie got all those Hinchcliffe jobs????? he's related right.... I think McDumb just put foot into mouth by sending that letter, goes to show how much sense he has, and backs his 2nd ward councilman

Not only that but look at the list. Most of those people either started working or left their work well over a decade ago. If Mike was that powerful in his early 20's I wish he had ran for Mayor then. We would not have to been subjected to 12 years of this crap.

I am sure you are right about Artie getting some jobs (he IS a councilman WITH McDonough) but only for those that are part of his OWN immediate family. So when you analyze it carefully, Mike is not responsible for any of his family's jobs. Its just a desperate attempt to try to fool the people. Luckily for Mike and his family, we know how to go through that list and name after name we can say: "Not related, quit, not Hinchcliffe at the time of employment, civil service, or employed when Mike was just a kid"

So you see Hinchcliffe family, you don't have to worry we know the truth.

Hinchy for Harrison

Archived