World Cup Soccer Time

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

My favorite time of the year. I will continue to spit and degrade ANY non US flag hanging on your car or house.

If the current admin had any soccer balls..... they would pass an ordinance to make it illegal to display a foreign flag without that of the US.

The ACLU would take them to court on 1st amendment but boy they could get great publicity out of it while it lasted.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
My favorite time of the year. I will continue to spit and degrade ANY non US flag hanging on your car or house.

If the current admin had any soccer balls..... they would pass an ordinance to make it illegal to display a foreign flag without that of the US.

The ACLU would take them to court on 1st amendment but boy they could get great publicity out of it while it lasted.

Born and raised in the USA, willing to go to war and defend my country, but I'll f**k u up if you spit on my Spain Flag if they win. KOTW u edit that and I'll post it 1000 times

Guest Guest
Born and raised in the USA, willing to go to war and defend my country, but I'll f**k u up if you spit on my Spain Flag if they win.  KOTW u edit that and I'll post it 1000 times

everyone's a tough guy in the chat room...

go to war...then go!

and yes i'll spit on it like i said if i dont see a us flag besides it.

Guest Guest

I think you should look up the law regarding flying of Flags. Web site is www.crwflags.com, or look for flag laws in the United States. In New Jersey it says, New Jersey prohibits the display of a flag of a foreign country unless accompained by a U.S. flag are prohibited. Foreign flags on public property are prohibited.

Guest Guest
I think you should look up the law regarding flying of Flags.  Web site is www.crwflags.com, or look for flag laws in the United States.  In New Jersey it says,  New Jersey prohibits the display of a flag of a foreign country unless accompained by a U.S. flag are prohibited.  Foreign flags on public property are prohibited.

and who died and made you the f**ck and flag boy.

Guest Guest
I think you should look up the law regarding flying of Flags.  Web site is www.crwflags.com, or look for flag laws in the United States.  In New Jersey it says,  New Jersey prohibits the display of a flag of a foreign country unless accompained by a U.S. flag are prohibited.  Foreign flags on public property are prohibited.

NO SHIT SHERLOCK.............................I NEEDED YOU TO TELL ME THAT

Guest Guest

Ok Radical rob, does that include all of the ginzzos with flags tattooed on their persons?

Guest soccer hooligans are usually whi

go to war...then go!

i bet the confederate flag still flies in front of your house...white trash.

i also don't see you putting your ass on the line going to war.

i'm embarassed to be in the same company as you as a "fellow American"...

"pedaco de merda" that you are...

and stop posting incorrect information..this is actually what was stated under "Etiquette" of that website you mentioned..here's the link...

http://www.crwflags.net/etiquette.html

"It is not illegal or improper to fly any flag (state, ethnic group, organization, etc.) alone, but it is always preferable to display the U.S. flag at the same time."

"preferable" does not mean or imply mandatory...and who the hell are you to spit or degrade any flag? you piece of garbage. the ACLU was created to defend people from garbage like you. racist, white trash, biggot.

Guest guest

and stop posting incorrect information..this is actually what was stated under "Etiquette" of that website you mentioned..here's the link...

"It is not illegal or improper to fly any flag (state, ethnic group, organization, etc.) alone, but it is always preferable to display the U.S. flag at the same time."

"preferable" does not mean or imply mandatory...and who the hell are you to spit or degrade any flag? you piece of garbage. the ACLU was created to defend people from garbage like you. racist, white trash, biggot.

hmmm. Your attitude: His attitude. PERFECT TOGETHER

Guest Guest

go to war...then go!

:D Let us know when you are going on your spitting spree, because I know at least 50 people including myself will join you! :o

Guest Guest
Hope Spain wins

:o Yes Spain has a good team, but they have absolutely no chance in winning (thank God). If Wayne Rooney plays England has the best chance, the USA has a better chance of winning than Spain.

Guest Thats cool too
<_<  Yes Spain has a good team, but they have absolutely no chance in winning (thank God).  If Wayne Rooney plays England has the best chance, the USA has a better chance of winning than Spain.

Though I hope Spain wins, it would be awsome if the USA pulled out a win. No other win would make me happier.

Guest Guest

proud of it too.....

Guest guest

We should do away with the ACLU, that is the most racist organization going. Where is the caucasion college fund.

Guest soccer hooligans are such haters
spain and spics perfect together. Go back their waiting for u.

jealousy gets you a swift loss in the world cup...don't hate.

and if you must be racist, at least get the jargon right.

"Spics" are not from Spain. that is the derogatory word used for "Hispanics or Latinos"..people from Spain are Spaniards...there is a difference...

now, for your kind, i'm sure you're familiar with the words "cracker", or "honky"

or perhaps even "Carney", "white trash", " knight of the kkk"...

or my favorite, "drunk Irish bastard"...althoug i love, p.w.t.=poor white trash.

and it's not "their" it's "they're"...

i guess it's not your fault, you're a product of the Harrison Gardens and Harrison public schools...i feel sorry for you.

Guest harrison=special ed.
We should do away with the ACLU, that is the most racist organization going.  Where is the caucasion college fund.

exactly, "caucasions" need all the help they can get...since they can't even spell the word "caucasian"...

good lord, how stupid are you people?

Guest hock that loogie...
:lol:  Let us know when you are going on your spitting spree, because I know at least 50 people including myself will join you!  :rolleyes:

i'll supply the paddles to spank you plus the 50, like the little bi***es that you are!!!

p***y *cough* p***y....

i hope a foreign team rails you all in the World Cup....

oh, and

V-I-V-A P-O-R-T-U-G-A-L!!!!!!

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Guest
i'll supply the paddles to spank you plus the 50, like the little bi***es that you are!!!

p***y *cough* p***y....

i hope a foreign team rails you all in the World Cup....

oh, and

V-I-V-A      P-O-R-T-U-G-A-L!!!!!!

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

:( What are you, an idiot?

Guest Guest

that's right I'm from the gardens. We all white people live here. Very little spanish. And I LOVE THE GARDENS. So you peole can go and talk all the shit you want.

Archived