Countdown To History

Guest BlueTideBacker

Guest BlueTideBacker

We are approaching an historic date in Harrison. A date when the voters, the people that pay the bills, will go the polls and vote for a mayor.

I believe most voters feel like me, it's time for a change. We NEED relief from this secret government, from a mayor that signs $40,000,000 deals in private, secret meetings.

We need relief from a mayor who signs deals with developers to build thousands of housing units that may double our school population while ignoring our children who have no recreation areas.

We all have an opportunity to make history here. I can't wait to see the Jersey Journal headlines, "THE HARRISON VOTERS HAVE SPOKEN".

Guest Guest

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT DAY EITHER, I LOVE SEEING THE MAYOR AND COUNCIL RUNNING ALL OVER TOWN, I HAVE NEVER SEEN THEM THIS MUCH BEFORE, THEY ARE SO SCARED AND NERVOUS ABOUT THIS ELECTION, DID YOU READ ARTIES LETTER? THAT IS A LETTER OF DESPERATION.

Guest Guest

LISTEN------I AGREE WITH YOU 100%----THE MAYOR AND COUNCIL HAVE TO GO BUT IS THIS HINCHCLIFF KID THE ANWSER-15000 RESIDENTS AND WE CAN'T GET ONE EDUCATED PERSON WHO REALLY WANTS TO DO THIS JOB,AND I MEAN REALLY GIVE 100% TO THE TOWN. I FEEL WE ARE TRULY DOOMED?????????????

Guest Guest
We are approaching an historic date in Harrison.  A date when the voters, the people that pay the bills, will go the polls and vote for a mayor.

I believe most voters feel like me, it's time for a change. We NEED relief from this secret government, from a mayor that signs $40,000,000 deals  in private, secret meetings.

We need relief from a mayor who signs deals with developers to build thousands of housing units that may double our school population while ignoring our children who have no recreation areas.

We all have an opportunity to make history here. I can't wait to see the Jersey Journal headlines, "THE HARRISON VOTERS HAVE SPOKEN".

I cant wait to read the headlines! Its time I have a say in how my money is spent and what needs need to be addressed in this town. I will feel a strong sense of pride and liberated when I press that lever for Mr. Hinchclliffe

Guest KARNAK THE magnificent

I can't wait to see the Jersey Journal headlines, "THE HARRISON VOTERS HAVE SPOKEN".

IT"LL BE " BIG MAC" DONUTS 6-1 ,

you clown. now move out.

your a disgrace.

Guest 2smart4u
I can't wait to see the Jersey Journal headlines, "THE HARRISON VOTERS HAVE SPOKEN".

IT"LL BE " BIG MAC" DONUTS 6-1 ,

you clown. now move out.

your a disgrace.

" KARNAK " ?? What, the wannabe tough guy has a new name ?? LOL.

We are approaching an historic date in Harrison.  A date when the voters, the people that pay the bills, will go the polls and vote for a mayor.

I believe most voters feel like me, it's time for a change. We NEED relief from this secret government, from a mayor that signs $40,000,000 deals  in private, secret meetings.

WE GET THE GOVERNMENT WE DESERVE..............flush the incumbents out and begin the healing process.............greatly, the Internet has taken away much of the smoke that the parasites in government have always enjoyed as a shield............trust no government and keep the spotlight on them.........this is your life, not a dress rehearsal.........in Harrison, Trenton and Washington, DC the entrenched must be flushed..........I've been on this messageboard since the winter (when it was introduced to me) and nothing but anonymous hissing, mocking and subterfuge has come from the Harrison incumbent cult who appear to feel the heat of an growing informed citizenry...........it appears cronyism has put Harrison on the map when instead it should be soccer........rise and be heard.......demand accountability with open and visible procedure........BEGIN ON TUESDAY JUNE 6th........DO IT!!!!!

Guest Guest

I for one am looking forward to June 6th, I don't have to see Harrison employees all over town trying to make a difference just for votes for this Mayor, thanks but no thanks i'll go with Hinchcliffe he makes more sence.

TICK-TOCK, TICK TOCK.  HINCHY FANS!!! BONVOYAGE.

This mook defends the present state of affairs in Harrison...............Abbott district, distressed municipality and the "good ol' boys" network that feeds smugly off the taxpayer.

We get the government we deserve.

It's clear that the incumbents represent only their own cult in Harrison.

Voters, the ball is in YOUR half of the field......................

Guest Columbo
This mook defends the present state of affairs in Harrison...............Abbott district, distressed municipality and the "good ol' boys" network that feeds smugly off the taxpayer.

We get the government we deserve.

It's clear that the incumbents represent only their own cult in Harrison.

Voters, the ball is in YOUR half of the field......................

After the election --Can Ray serve if indicted ?

Finishing out the current or assumiing the new?

Archived