TODAY'S JERSEY JOURNAL

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

MAYOR DO YOU HAVE ANY ANSWERS TO THE QUESTION IN TODAYS JERSEY JOURNAL, ABOUT HIRING ALL NEW PEOPLE JUST BEFORE ELECTIONS. WHAT HAPPEN TO THE FREEZE.

Guest Guest_resident_*

YOU KNEW THAT THESE FORMER CROSSING GUARDS WOULD GET A JOB THEY LEAVE ONE JO AND THE MAYOR FIND THE ANOTHER POSITION FOR THEM WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THE HIRING FREEZE?I GUESS IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT NAME THERE IS NO JOB PEOPLE WE NEED A MAYOR WHO CARES ABOUT ALL OF US JUST NOT THE SELECTED FEW. I AM VOTING E5 ON ELECTION DAY.HARRISON NEEDS A CHANGE.

Guest Guest
YOU KNEW THAT THESE FORMER CROSSING GUARDS WOULD GET A JOB THEY LEAVE ONE JO AND THE MAYOR FIND THE ANOTHER POSITION FOR THEM  WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THE HIRING FREEZE?I GUESS IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT NAME THERE IS NO JOB  PEOPLE WE NEED A MAYOR WHO CARES ABOUT ALL OF US JUST NOT THE SELECTED FEW. I AM VOTING E5 ON ELECTION DAY.HARRISON NEEDS A CHANGE.

I AGREE 100% HE FINDS JOBS ONLY FOR CERTAIN ONES.

Guest guest
I AGREE 100% HE FINDS JOBS ONLY FOR CERTAIN ONES.

Did you notice that the people that he hires come with big falilies which means votes for him! Too bad a lot of people are going to stick it to him this time.

Guest Guest
Did you notice that the people that he hires come with big falilies which means votes for him! Too bad a lot of people are going to stick it to him this time.

WHATS A BIG FALILIES ? YOU DICK TRACEY

Archived