Hinchy must come clean!

Guest Neighbors of Mike's

Guest Neighbors of Mike's

Mike,

Please respond to the following issues:

Did you check the reported facts in Pettigrew's letter? Do you plan on making a statement either way?

Is the Harrison Police conducting a ticket blitz? If so, is it to get the residents get angry at the current administration? As a peace officer, you must reply to this one! Especially since your brother and supporter is a Harrison Cop, in charge of those issueing the thousands of tickets during the past 30 days.

I heard that you were going to put Eva Mc Cormick in charge of Spanish and Portugese affairs at over fifty thousand per year if you get elected?

We await your reply to these important issues!

Guest Guest
Mike,

Did you check the reported facts in Pettigrew's letter?  Do you plan on making a statement either way?

Is the Harrison Police conducting a ticket blitz?  If so,  is it to get the residents get angry at the current administration?  As a peace officer, you must reply to this one!  Especially since your brother and supporter is a Harrison Cop, in charge of those issueing the thousands of tickets during the past 30 days.

I heard that you were going to put Eva Mc Cormick in charge of Spanish and Portugese affairs at over fifty thousand per year if you get elected? 

you are just making crap up! Stop with the rumors! Its pathetic!

Guest Guest
Mike,

Did you check the reported facts in Pettigrew's letter?  Do you plan on making a statement either way?

Is the Harrison Police conducting a ticket blitz?  If so,  is it to get the residents get angry at the current administration?  As a peace officer, you must reply to this one!  Especially since your brother and supporter is a Harrison Cop, in charge of those issueing the thousands of tickets during the past 30 days.

there is no ticket blitz.. He's on mids... He don't write any... Stop trying to dig up shit ******... I hope they give you a ticket you skel.......

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Guest
Mike,

nice try ray

Guest Guest
nice try ray

Lets see, if the PD doesnt write any tickets, you B**ch and moan about how they arent doing their jobs, when they DO write tickets, you B**ch and moan about a ticket blitz.. the simple question is, did you park in a prohibited area?? if the answer is yes, then you deserved the ticket, pure and simple.

Guest Chez

Exactly what is it that the Mayor did not give Mikey that has gotten him so mad that he is running for Mayor?There is no way the man can possibly even begin to know what it takes to run a town.Time to get serious people and realize that Mikey is not the person to be a Mayor.

Guest Guest
Mike,

The is no ticket blitz! Most of the tickets are written by the civilians anyway. Your entire post is BS! Good thing the people of Harrison know better!

Guest Ticket getter
nice try ray

Then tell me why the HPD has been ticketing everybody in town for the past couple of weeks, oh you must be real smart, by saying Mids you mean all the tickets being given to the residents during the overnite?

Guest Not kiddin me
nice try ray

The Blue boys do it again. Hinchy, his bro in the pd and the PBA are all one. We residents get screwed. They write the tickets, we pay for the wipping and hinchy cries. How sad.

Guest Guest
Exactly what is it that the Mayor did not give Mikey that has gotten him so mad that he is running for Mayor?There is no way the man can possibly even begin to know what it takes to run a town.Time to get serious people and realize that Mikey is not the person to be a Mayor.

And you are saying the Mayor does? Come on have you been living under a rock for that long?

Guest guest
Then tell me why the HPD has been ticketing everybody in town for the past couple of weeks,  oh you must be real smart,  by saying Mids you mean all the tickets being given to the residents during the overnite?

Because the Mayor wants you to think that Hinchy is making this happen, they are only doing what the Mayor tells them to do just like when the Mayor says don't give so and so a ticket, Puppets on strings what is so hard to understand?

Guest Continue to lie; people don'
Mike,

They spread all these lies with Millan and it's funny that their trying again. Glad to see the people stepping up.

Archived