upcoming harrison fest

Guest Guest_RESIDENT_*

Guest Guest_RESIDENT_*

once again this harrison fest will be here to make a mess of our town what do not ban this fest it brings nothing but trouble and tell it does not and then leave all there garbage all over the place inforce them not to liter maybe in every language but english this is america what a mess of our town this upcoming weekend i will avoid it all together.go back over the bridge into newark and bring this fest with you.

Guest Guest
once  again this harrison fest will be here to make a mess of our town what do not ban this fest it brings nothing but  trouble and tell it does not and then leave all there garbage all over the place inforce them not to liter maybe in every language but english this is america what a mess of our town this upcoming weekend i will avoid it  all together.go back  over the bridge into newark and bring this fest with you.

Just think.... when we have the stadium it will be a Harrison Fest every time they have a soccer game or a concert. Congest and trash the town and leave the mess.

Guest guest
once  again this harrison fest will be here to make a mess of our town what do not ban this fest it brings nothing but  trouble and tell it does not and then leave all there garbage all over the place inforce them not to liter maybe in every language but english this is america what a mess of our town this upcoming weekend i will avoid it  all together.go back  over the bridge into newark and bring this fest with you.

WHAT WERE YOU DRINKING WHEN YOU WROTE THIS GIBBER JABBER!!!!!!!

Guest guest

I promise you that I will be checking everyone that through garvage, but of course if it is an Indian American I will not tell him to pick it up, it will be diferent with the Italians, Polish, Iris, Portuguese, etc. or any of those that don't have a place of birth, " I don't know of any Island call Hispanic Island of Latino Island" I will make sure that they pick up everything, still I hope the next year they don't have the Harrison Multicultural I am tired of being a VOLUNTEER.

Guest guest

The DRUNKENFEST!!! Yeah I will not be attending either it is a rip off and unsafe.

Guest Harrison Ave Resident

Holy Cow

You are as stupid as they get, learn how to spell and write sentences , you dumb bastard.

Guest Guest

once again this harrison fest will be here to make a mess of our town what do not ban this fest it brings nothing but trouble and tell it does not and then leave all there garbage all over the place inforce them not to liter maybe in every language but english this is america what a mess of our town this upcoming weekend i will avoid it all together.go back over the bridge into newark and bring this fest with you.

thank you ansellmo

Guest Guest

You kinda have to believe in the little guy. He ran a tight shift and tried really hard for the town. When Milan ran the fest, at least you knew there was going to be a fest. I don't believe he stole money from the fest. I think last year they lost money?? It had to be a lie started by the mayor and his puppets. The thing is that it's hard to understand the guy. He needs to better his language skills.... He always seems so defensive too, but I think I can understad that. I kinda blame the mayor for constantly attacking Milan. Any project Milan started, the mayor went after him. The Mayor took the fest away from Milan, The mayor took the street department, when they were finally doing a good job; The Mayor sent in people to screw up the business program, NPP that Milan started, they gave it to the pit Bull Tommy Powell; The mayor stopped him from putting christmas lights up, and the ones he did put up this year, someone ran over with a car. Milan was the only guy to try to cut the strings, and stand up to the Mayor and council........ THE ONLY THING IS THAT MILAN GOT CUT OUT OF THE SHOW BECAUSE OF LACK OF VOTERS!!!!!!! I MISS YOU MILAN

Milan must know when some of the bones are buried and some of the deals which were made. Expose them if you dare!

We are waiting m.f.

Guest Guest_resident_*

THIS FEST IS GARBAGE WHO CARES WHAT YOU THINK THEY SHOULD BAN IT ANYWAY.NEWARK IS OVER THE BRIDGE THEY WOULD WELCOME THEY WITH OPEN ARMS. TJHINK NOT.

Guest Guest

CORRECT, WHEN MR. MILLAN RAN THIS HARRISON FEST/MULTICULTURAL FEST, IT WAS A VERY NICE WEEKEND WITH MUCH ENTERTAINMENT, MANY MORE PEOPLE CAME OUT BECAUSE IT WAS A SUCCESS, NOW IT IS LIKE A DOLLAR STORE, NO QUALITY CRAFTS LACK OF ORGANIZATION. BUT IT IS THE HARRISON MULTICULTURAL FEST EVERYONE SHOULD COME OUT AND SUPPORT THIS FUNCTION JUST LIKE ANY OTHER FUNCTION IN TOWN. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS WEEKEND......................................... GOOD TIME

Guest Guest
Just think.... when we have the stadium it will be a Harrison Fest every time they have a soccer game or a concert. Congest and trash the town and leave the mess.

Is that different from today?

We're already congested, streets are dangerous and there is garbage all over the place.

Guest guest

The 'fest' is highly publicized and advertised on the Path system. I think when everyone takes the Path to Harrison and walks their way up 4th street (still refuse to call it FER Blvd) to Harrison Ave; they will get a great feel for this town.

Start off by trying to cross dangerous streets where traffic laws are not enforced. You can get the pretty sights of old Hartx and a few other abandoned eyesores. When you make your way under 280 highway, look at the mounds of pigeon shit on the ground. Try not getting shit on yourself. Then to the left you can see the artful landscaping of our "Harrison" garden by route 280. Don't worry about the crooked trees, they will not fall. This landscaping was done as a kindergarten project, so please excuse the appearance. On your right you'll see our world famous soccer courts. Don't worry about all the out of towners there, they're harmless. We actually pay them to come so it has the look and feel of home.

I personally recommend stopping by the organizers of this event and congratulating them on a great job. Hey don't forget to ask for housing and job applications.

Welcome to Harrison and enjoy the 'fest'.

Sincerley,

The Welcoming Committe

Guest Guest
I promise you that I will be checking everyone that through garvage, but of course if it is an Indian American I will not tell him to pick it up, it will be diferent with the Italians, Polish, Iris, Portuguese, etc. or any of those that don't have a place of birth, " I don't know of any Island call Hispanic Island of Latino Island" I will make sure that they pick up everything, still I hope the next year they don't have the Harrison Multicultural I am tired of being a VOLUNTEER.

You better "volunteer" at Betty Ford

Guest Guest
The 'fest' is highly publicized and advertised on the Path system. I think when everyone takes the Path to Harrison and walks their way up 4th street (still refuse to call it FER Blvd) to Harrison Ave; they will get a great feel for this town.

Start off by trying to cross dangerous streets where traffic laws are not enforced. You can get the pretty sights of old Hartx and a few other abandoned eyesores. When you make your way under 280 highway, look at the mounds of pigeon shit on the ground. Try not getting shit on yourself. Then to the left you can see the artful landscaping of our "Harrison" garden by route 280. Don't worry about the crooked trees, they will not fall. This landscaping was done as a kindergarten project, so please excuse the appearance. On your right you'll see our world famous soccer courts. Don't worry about all the out of towners there, they're harmless. We actually pay them to come so it has the look and feel of home.

I personally recommend stopping by the organizers of this event and congratulating them on a great job. Hey don't forget to ask for housing and job applications. 

Welcome to Harrison and enjoy the 'fest'.

Sincerley,

The Welcoming Committe

Lets not forget the Elks where you can still see the soon extinct, drunken white people sweating their asses off....

Guest Guest

thank you ansellmo

yet they still can't have a Halloween parade for the kids in town , but a party for people to be out on Harrison Ave drunk in public , hmmmmmmmm ;)<_<

Guest guest
yet they still can't have a Halloween parade for the kids in town , but a party for people to be out on Harrison Ave drunk in public , hmmmmmmmm  ;)  <_<

How much do they pay the Sheriff's Officers? I don't get it with the amount of Harrison Police they have working and they get the Sheriff's Department I am assuming that is OT rate right? So how much does a parade cost and how much does this drunkenfest cost? Is the town making any money on this? How many underage KIDS are they going to allow to drink this year?

Guest Guest
Lets not forget the Elks where you can still see the soon extinct, drunken white people sweating their asses off....

Are you kidding me-The Elks is the only place that does not allow underage drinking-and they are the only club that helps anyone and everyone in the town that needs wheelchairs, canes, etc etc-so before you go blasting the Elks look in your own backyard - the Fest is a time when everyone gets together and has fun it's not all about drinking it's about socializing and seeing your neighbors-Also are you prejudice about white people having a good time! If you don't like the Fest don't go, do everyone a favor jackass.

Archived