2ND WARD COUNCILMAN

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

MR. PETTIGREW, I AM IN RECEIPT OF YOUR LETTER FOR YOUR SO CALLED CAMPAIGN, THE LAST TIME I CHECKED YOU HAD NO OPPOSITION. ALSO YOU STATE THAT AS ALWAYS YOU STOP BY MY HOME BEFORE AND AFTER ELECTIONS, YOU HAVE NEVER CAME TO MY HOME, MAYBE WHEN I WAS NOT HERE. THE ONLY TIME I SEE YOU IS WHEN YOU WALK YOUR DOG AND YOU LEAVE ALL THE POOP BEHIND. CAN YOU PLEASE ADVISE ME AS TO WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME THAT YOU ASKED ANYONE IN YOUR WARD THEIR OPINION ON WHAT YOUR LEADER WAS DOING WITH OUR MONEY (TAXPAYERS).

Guest Guest

what a disgrace Pettigrew, do you have a family? is there anything better that you may want to say to these people that have been in this town so many years and that have worked very hard to get what they have today? what is the problem? they always gave me a discount, didn't you get one? you need to check your own situation and life before you start throwing stones at others.

Guest 2nd resident

Artie,

What a great letter. It is about time that someone told the truth about the slumlord that hooked up with hinchy. I told hinchy to stay away from them but he would not listen. I cannot wait to see if he runs. Will you be exposing other things also? Like the fire with the missing floors?

By the way, when I see you with your dogs, you clean the poop. Maybe you can clean up the slumlord problem?

Thanks for all that you do for us.

Guest Another resident
Artie,

What a great letter. It is about time that someone told the truth about the slumlord that hooked up with hinchy.  I told hinchy to stay away from them but he would not listen.  I cannot wait to see if he runs.  Will you be exposing other things also?  Like the fire with the missing floors?

By the way, when I see you with your dogs, you clean the poop.  Maybe you can clean up the slumlord problem?

I agree! Good letter. One would have thought that Uncle Angelo did enough for the family. How much does the Probation Office with all the nice clients that visit the neighborhood bring in? ENOUGH IF ENOUGH. GOOD JOB PETTIGREW!!!!!

Guest Guest
Artie,

What a great letter. It is about time that someone told the truth about the slumlord that hooked up with hinchy.  I told hinchy to stay away from them but he would not listen.  I cannot wait to see if he runs.  Will you be exposing other things also?  Like the fire with the missing floors?

By the way, when I see you with your dogs, you clean the poop.  Maybe you can clean up the slumlord problem?

Would that scum be Steve?

Guest Guest
MR. PETTIGREW, I AM IN RECEIPT OF YOUR LETTER FOR YOUR SO CALLED CAMPAIGN, THE LAST TIME I CHECKED YOU HAD NO OPPOSITION.  ALSO YOU STATE THAT AS ALWAYS YOU STOP BY MY HOME BEFORE AND AFTER ELECTIONS, YOU HAVE NEVER CAME TO MY HOME, MAYBE WHEN I WAS NOT HERE.  THE ONLY TIME I SEE YOU IS WHEN YOU WALK YOUR DOG AND YOU LEAVE ALL THE POOP BEHIND.  CAN YOU PLEASE ADVISE ME AS TO WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME THAT YOU ASKED ANYONE IN YOUR WARD THEIR OPINION ON WHAT YOUR LEADER WAS DOING WITH OUR MONEY (TAXPAYERS).

Artie people in glass houses should not through stones you should look at your career first you just lost my vote and many others your letter was mean and you have alot of problems that will now come out stupid move.

Guest Guest
Artie,

what a joke artie hasn't done anything for himself or his family he has two of them you need to wake up and smell the coffee, the people he is talking about are great people and have never caused anyone harm shame on you artie you just lost alot of support you better hope no one runs against you cause you are out!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

artie you better check on **** ******** ******* *** ****** ** ***** ** **** you lost my households vote and many more you better hope steve don't run against you he'll put you in your place never been to my house. and your not welcome here

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Guest
Artie,

you can't take care of your own family financially ** **** ******* better look at yourself

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Talk about throwing stones?
ARTIE CAN'T EVEN KEEP CONTROL OVER HIS OWN FAMILY WITH THERE PROBLEMS.  HOW DO YOU EXPECT HIM TO HELP THE SECOND WARD?

Let's not go there!

Have you met some of the Hinchcliffe sisters or members of the Mc Cormick's.

In fact, I hear all this stuff about the 'Interview with the Candidates' at the Portugese Association. Did Hinchy tell that if, elected, as a political payoff, Eva Mc Cormick, Steve's Mom, will be in charge of Hispanic and Portugese Affairs at $50k +.

Guest Guest

TRUST ME-ARTIE IS PLAYING BOTH SIDES OF THE FENCE , TOLD THE MAYOR YOU HAVE MY VOTE,THIS WAY IF THE MAYOR LOOSES , ALL IS WELL IN THE BUBBLE AND ARTIE COMES OUT SMELLING LIKE A ROSE.

Guest Guest

MR. PETRIGREW YOU SHOULD START PAYING ATTENTION TO THE IMPORTANT ISSUES IN THIS TOWN AND IN YOUR WARD, CLEAN IT UP, AND DON'T WORRY ABOUT HONEST PEOPLE WHO ARE SUPPORTING HINCHCLIFF AND NOT THE MAYOR, OH YOU MUST BE SO MAD, YOUR LETTER SHOWS WHAT YOU ARE ALL ABOUT, I HAD SOME RESPECT FOR YOU, I AM SURE THAT YOUR WIFE IS NOT PUTTING UP WITH THIS SHIT FROM YOU, UNLESS SHE JUST FEELS SORRY FOR YOU. I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU THAT YOU HAD TO GO THIS ROUTE TO GET ATTENTION.

Guest Guest
Let's not go there! 

In fact, I hear all this stuff about the 'Interview with the Candidates' at the Portugese Association.  Did Hinchy tell that if, elected, as a political payoff,  Eva Mc Cormick, Steve's Mom, will be in charge of Hispanic and Portugese Affairs at $50k +.

make sure you look into your family first and check all the closets, then you can comment on others family. Just like said before people in glass houses should not throw stones. Dirty Deeds

Guest guest
Artie,

What "Fire" with the "Missing Floors?" Was that the same property that belongs to the 'slumlord' hooked up with Hinchy?

Guest Guest
Let's not go there! 

In fact, I hear all this stuff about the 'Interview with the Candidates' at the Portugese Association.  Did Hinchy tell that if, elected, as a political payoff,  Eva Mc Cormick, Steve's Mom, will be in charge of Hispanic and Portugese Affairs at $50k +.

With Hinchy's promise of fiscal tightening, all his talk of cutting back on on unnecessary town services??? This won't help to lower taxes.

Thank God I heard about this 'BEFORE' ELECTION DAY!!! You definitly lost my vote! In a small town with financial difficulty, a cultural liason position should be volunteer or $2,000 per yr. for a few hrs a week service.

Guest Senior Town Resident
With Hinchy's promise of fiscal tightening, all his talk of cutting back on on unnecessary town services???  This won't help to lower taxes.

Thank God I heard about this 'BEFORE' ELECTION DAY!!!  You definitly lost my vote!  In a small town with financial difficulty, a cultural liason position should be volunteer or $2,000 per yr. for a few hrs a week service.

There may still be time to cancel this soccer stadium fiasco The best thing Michael can do if elected is pull the plug on the stadium and put the $40,000,000 back in the taxpayers pockets.

Guest Guest
artie is an ass hole........

artie is not who people think he is. He is a FOLLOWER!

and def an asshole. Why would anyone let someone speak their

mind for you, and then you sign it and act like your a decent person?

I feel bad for him... sort of... poor guy...

Guest Guest
Let's not go there! 

STICK TO THE FACTS... and stop being so pathetic... getting angry with family members of the opposition is not the way to keep Mayor McDonugh in office.. Honesty is key.

Anything is better then what we have now. Don't be afraid of change. And

don't beleive everything you read!!! Especially if it comes from Artie Pettigrew, the guy doesn't have a CLUE!!!!!!!! NEVER DID AND NEVER WILL...

Guest Guest
Artie,

2nd Resident, 4th Resident whatever. Thanks Jimmy Doran for the kind words.

Us council people must stick together truth or no truth.

Archived