Betrayal of the public trust.

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

I read in today's paper that Newark's new mayor, Cory Booker, has referred to the new arena going up in Newark as a "Betrayal of the public trust" and a "bad political deal".

What a coincidence that Harrison is planning a stadium which is also a "Betrayal of the public trust" and a "bad political deal" !!

Guest BlueTideBacker
I read in today's paper that Newark's new mayor, Cory Booker, has referred to the new arena going up in Newark as a "Betrayal of the public trust" and a "bad political deal".

What a coincidence that Harrison is planning a stadium which is also a "Betrayal of the public trust" and a "bad political deal" !!

Sharpe James & Raymond McDonough....."Perfect Together"

Guest Guest

Although it is being billed as a soccer stadium, you can bet we will have more rock concerts than soccer games.

Guest Guest
Does Ray have a Bentley???  James does!!!!!!    he must of took more envelopes than him.........

ray doesn't pay taxes in this town as your mayor. so why should he care about tax increase. unless he has private interest in the Hamilton Inn first building to go up. We will have to look in to this.

Archived