mac in a landslide

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
ALL YOU IDOTS AGAINST RAY WILL PAY THE PRICE

AND WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU MEAN BY THAT? LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING MY FRIEND WE ARE PAYING THE PRICE NOW FOR WHAT RAY HAS DONE TO OUR TOWN, WE PAY ENOUGH TAXES AND WATER, WE HAVE HARDLY ANY RECREATIONAL PROGRAMS FOR OUR CHILDREN, SPECIALY IN THE SUMMER, WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH BASKETBALL COURTS, WE HAVE NO TENNIS COURTS, WE HAVE NO FIELDS, WE HAVE NO ADULT PROGRAMS EX: SWIMMING, YOGA, AEROBICS, FENG SHWEI, ADULTS TEAMS LIKE WE HAD YEARS AGO, WE HAD WOMANS SOFTBALL LEAGUE. WE HAVE NOTHING SO THAT IS WHY RAY IS ONLY BRINGING TO THIS TOWN THE TYPE OF PEOPLE THAT ONLY WANT FREE SCHOOLING ABBOTT PROGRAM, FREE BREAKFAST, FREE LUNCH. SO RAY GO

STICK YOUR FINGER UP YOUR BUTT AND CRY, BECAUSE THE PEOPLE OF HARRISON ARE NOT AS DUMB AS YOU THING WE ARE.

Guest Guest
The way I see it I've been paying since I came to Harrison.

If there's a line, may it start behind me. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA, the country my fathers call HOME.

Answer the Questions Tom!

your sick kid, but I admire your courage

Guest Guest
ALL YOU IDOTS AGAINST RAY WILL PAY THE PRICE

Youre the Idiot we live in a democracy. I hate you people that think nobody can question the so called "King". This is why we are free to be thinking individuals and express our opinions. Who is going to Pay? Maybe it's Ray for twelve years of corruption. Or Maybe its ******* ***** the **** Lawyer who makes over 1/4 million dollars and was involved in the Mayor Russo scandal in Hoboken. Yeah thats right, the same *** ******, (who was heavily involved with what FEDs say was the worst municipal corruption scandal in years).

GET A LIFE..... VOICE YOUR OPINION... AND CLEAN OUT THE TRASH ....

JUNE 6th is the DAY HARRISON TAKES IT'S TOWN BACK..... YEAHHHHHHH

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Guest
The way I see it I've been paying since I came to Harrison.

If there's a line, may it start behind me. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA, the country my fathers call HOME.

Answer the Questions Tom!

Your business must be doing awful considering you spend your life on these boards.

Your food stink's anyway

Archived