Kearny DPW Again

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

The new DPW building on Bergen is a good addition.

Why is it there are employees sitting by the time clock when they

should be working.

This goes on untill after 8am, Most places you have to be at work

at the starting time.

What is done about it not a thing.

There is also people there at 11:45am and 3:45pm.

This should stop, Makes a bad image for the place.

Guest Guest

How do you know they are sitting around at those times, are you down there everyday at those times? Do you work there also? Why not leave your name?

Guest Guest_Frankie_*

Yeah really, don't open a can of worms unless you plan on going fishing. You must be an employee to know every intricate detail of the goings on at the DPW garage.

My guess, is your just a pissed off employee that wants to start trouble ( which there are alot of) for the Department heads, that they would allow that kind of nonsense to go on ! I have been down there in the a.m. and afternoon to get permits and things and I never saw an employee just sitting around so just pour your salt in someone elses wound. :lol:

Guest Guest
Yeah really, don't open a can of worms unless you plan on going fishing. You must be an employee to know every intricate detail of the goings on at the DPW garage.

My guess, is your just a pissed off employee that wants to start trouble ( which there are alot of) for the Department heads, that they would allow that kind of nonsense to go on ! I have been down there in the a.m. and afternoon to get permits and things and I never saw an employee just sitting around so just pour your salt in someone elses wound. B)

:D open your eyes.

Guest Guest_Frankie_*
:ph34r:  open your eyes.

:angry: As you can see my eyes are wide open, But you know what I bet everyone who replies to this topic is the best employee ever and never does anything wrong.!!!!! lol

Guest Guest

My guess, is your just a pissed off employee that wants to start trouble ( which there are alot of) for the Department heads, that they would allow that kind of nonsense to go on ! I have been down there in the a.m. and afternoon to get permits and things and I never saw an employee just sitting around so just pour your salt in someone elses wound. <_<

That's because their hiden in the back of the garage.

Guest Guest
<_< As you can see my eyes are wide open, But you know what I bet everyone who replies to this topic is the best employee ever and never does anything wrong.!!!!!  lol

You don't pay me. But I pay you and I expect you to work.

Guest Concerned
Just make sure you pay your taxes on time, I get paid every other Thursday.

:angry: What a jerk you are, it's guys like you that give the DPW a bad name, I bet you don't even own property in town, there are alot of decent guys working in the DPW that don't mind working a full day for their paycheck, and when I say working I mean physical work not sitting at the Greeks or Dunkin Dounuts or Sip & Dunk, the only reason most of you guys still have a job, is because you are Civil Service and in this town that is like Diplomatic Immunity. So you give me a full days work and I'll pay your salary. Just think what would happen if there was a property tax revolt you would have NO salary!!!!

Guest Citizen on patrol
The new DPW building on Bergen is a good addition.

Why is it there are employees sitting by the time clock when they

should be working.

This goes on untill after 8am, Most places you have to be at work

at the starting time.

What is done about it not a thing.

There is also people there at 11:45am and 3:45pm.

This should stop, Makes a bad image for the place.

I think the men should be allowed a few minutes before punching out to wash all the wood chips off, or the dirt, or clean up before getting in their cars. At least they don't come in crisp and clean like they left in the AM (know what I mean!!!) Bashing your fellow workers is not the thing to do. Remember how you got your job (kiss kiss). P.S. you have to give respect to get respect. Why post on this board when you filter you lies to the powers that be directly.

Guest Guest
;)  What a jerk you are, it's guys like you that give the DPW a bad name, I bet you don't even own property in town,  there are alot of decent guys working in the DPW that don't mind working a full day for their paycheck, and when I say working I mean physical work not sitting at the Greeks or Dunkin Dounuts or Sip & Dunk, the only reason most of you guys still have a job, is because you are Civil Service and in this town that is like Diplomatic Immunity. So you give me a full days work and I'll pay your salary. Just think what would happen if there was a property tax revolt you would have NO salary!!!!

Own property! How the hell can anyone own property in this town with the taxes as high as they are. Mean while the Mayor gets a county car to drive around in burning up tax payers gas and you moan about 15 minutes wash up time. please look around.

Guest Concerned
Own property! How the hell can anyone own property in this town with the taxes as high as they are. Mean while the Mayor gets a county car to drive around in burning up tax payers gas and you moan about 15 minutes wash up time. please look around.

:o I happen to own property in this town, I also pay high taxes which I am not too pleased with, but I think that a 15 min break in am & pm plus 15 min wash up time and 1 hr for lunch is pretty damn good so you figure you work 6.25 hrs so give me a break, I think the DPW is doing a good job but don't try to BULL$$$T me. How many other jobs give you that?????

Like I said you give the DPW a bad name, I know every guy that works there so you can't make me or anyone else have pity on your wash up time

Guest andy
:lol: I happen to own property in this town, I also pay high taxes which I am not too pleased with, but I think that a 15 min break in am & pm plus 15 min wash up time and 1 hr for lunch  is pretty damn good so you figure you work 6.25 hrs so give me a break, I think the DPW is doing a good job but don't try to BULL$$$T me. How many other jobs give you that?????

Like I said you give the DPW a bad name, I know every guy that works there so you can't make me or anyone else have pity on your wash up time

how is home depot?

Guest Guest
;) I happen to own property in this town, I also pay high taxes which I am not too pleased with, but I think that a 15 min break in am & pm plus 15 min wash up time and 1 hr for lunch  is pretty damn good so you figure you work 6.25 hrs so give me a break, I think the DPW is doing a good job but don't try to BULL$$$T me. How many other jobs give you that?????

6.25 hours!?!?!? You're lucky if you get two hours of actual work out of them a day.

Archived