favors for votes

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

unbelievable. at the time of this post i am currently watching the street department cut lawns and lay concrete on taxpayers time and money. is ronnie cat and the mayor that hard for votes that they have to force the street department to cut lawns and lay concrete. enough is enough?

Guest Guest
unbelievable. at the time of this post i am currently watching the street department cut lawns and lay concrete on taxpayers time and money. is ronnie cat and the mayor that hard for votes that they have to force the street department to cut lawns and lay concrete. enough is enough?

ANOTHER NEW EMPLOYEE IN TOWN, SHE WAS A CROSSING GUARDS YEARS AGO LEFT AND GOT A NEW JOB IN THE LAUNDRYMAT AND IT CLOSED AND KNOW SHE IS BACK WORKING FOR THE TOWN, NICE GOING MAYOR.

Guest Guest
ANOTHER NEW EMPLOYEE IN TOWN, SHE WAS A CROSSING GUARDS YEARS AGO LEFT AND GOT A NEW JOB IN THE LAUNDRYMAT AND IT  CLOSED AND KNOW SHE IS BACK WORKING FOR THE TOWN, NICE GOING MAYOR.

Where in town is she working?

Guest Guest

also the mayor has the mayor cutting posts for his election signs during work hours. I was told by a good informant of the town that they are doing this. The town emplyees are scared to say anything or let the Attorney General know of fear of losing there jobs. Well spent tax payers money MAYOR!!!!!! The will be an emplyee callin the ag.

Guest Guest
ANOTHER NEW EMPLOYEE IN TOWN, SHE WAS A CROSSING GUARDS YEARS AGO LEFT AND GOT A NEW JOB IN THE LAUNDRYMAT AND IT  CLOSED AND KNOW SHE IS BACK WORKING FOR THE TOWN, NICE GOING MAYOR.

here husband also works for the town. now we have a 23yr. old running the board of education . SHE IS 23 WHAT KIND OF EXPERIENCE CAN SHE HAVE

Guest Guest_RESIDENT_*

HOW COME THESE JOBS WERE NEVER POSTED NOW SHE IS EMPLOYED IN THE TRAFFIC DEPARTMENT.YOU FIGURE THAT ONE ONE OUT THIS MAYOR HAS GOT TO GO.ELECTION DAY IS COMING.ANOTHER THING WHY DO DID THEY HIRE ANOTHER FORMER CROSSING GUARD FOR A SECURITY GUARD JOB IN THE LIBRARY WHERE WERE THESE JOBS POSTED.WE GUESS WHO YOU BLOW RATHER WHO YOU KNOW.

Guest guest

What area is she in? Did she get her crossing guard position back again?

Guest guest

I thought that the State ordered a 'HIRING FREEZE' in our municipal jobs, due to the town being in debt. How did she get re-hired?

Guest Guest
HOW COME THESE JOBS WERE NEVER POSTED NOW SHE IS EMPLOYED IN THE TRAFFIC DEPARTMENT.YOU FIGURE THAT ONE ONE OUT THIS MAYOR HAS GOT TO GO.ELECTION DAY IS COMING.ANOTHER THING WHY DO DID THEY HIRE ANOTHER FORMER CROSSING GUARD FOR A SECURITY GUARD JOB IN THE LIBRARY WHERE WERE THESE JOBS POSTED.WE GUESS WHO YOU BLOW RATHER WHO YOU KNOW.

"WE GUESS WHO YOU BLOW RATHER WHO YOU KNOW."

Watch your mouth, that's someone's mother you're talking about!

Guest guest
I thought that the State ordered a 'HIRING FREEZE' in our municipal jobs, due  to the town being in debt.  How did she get re-hired?

Hiring Freeze my a$$, they should freeze his balls, we are going to be the ones left out in the cold if we vote for him again so remember that on June 6, 2006.

Guest Guest

here husband also works for the town.  now we have a 23yr. old running the board of education .  SHE IS 23 WHAT KIND OF EXPERIENCE CAN SHE HAVE

amazing how this one has yet to get a response

10000 in taxes--here we come :P:P:huh::P:P

Guest guest

I

Were 2 people hired? One in the traffic dept. and one former p/t school guard, now as a library park guard? Is the former p/t school guard still p/t as a library guard?

I thought that the State put a "HIRING FREEZE' on Harrison?

Guest GUEST

here husband also works for the town.  now we have a 23yr. old running the board of education .  SHE IS 23 WHAT KIND OF EXPERIENCE CAN SHE HAVE

is she P/T or F/T with "BENEFITS"?

Is she a college grad at age 23?

Guest Guest

Is she also the previous one mentioned who was 23 and hired in the Board of ED? Or is that another 2nd person? And would the library guard be a 3rd new hiree?

Are any of these positions p/t at 20 hrs. or less than 20 hrs. with no benefits?

Guest guest

At 23, what is her position with the B of Ed? What dept is her husband in?

Guest Guest

is the reason that party Artie sent out the letter for his reelection all about giving the mayor the votes, now I am starting to see how it all works. Artie as he is known went through alot to write this letter, to go and talk about the people that have been in his ward for longer than he has been, they are wonderful neighbors, and very honest and giving people. Maybe Mr. Artie can learn some good from these people.

Guest Guest_resident_*

THEY GIVE ALL THESE JOBS OUT AT ELECTION TIME.THESE JOBS ARE NEVER POSTED A SECURITY GUARD IN THE LIBRARY FOR WHAT?IS THAT A JOKE OR WHAT AND SHE WAS A FORMER CROSSING GUARD AND THE ONE ONE THEY REHIRED IN THE TRAFFIC DEPARTMENT IS A FORMER CROSSING GUARD SHE LEFT THE TOWN AND NOW IS BACK WE KNOW WHEN HER OTHER JOB WAS OVER THAT SHE WOULD BACK IN THE TOWN.SHE JUST NEVER WANTED TO SAY ANYTHING RAY YOU HAVE TO GO.A HIRING FREEZE JUST NOT FOR YOUR FRIENDS.

Guest guest
THEY GIVE ALL THESE JOBS OUT  AT ELECTION TIME.THESE JOBS ARE NEVER POSTED  A SECURITY GUARD IN THE LIBRARY FOR WHAT?IS THAT A JOKE OR WHAT AND SHE WAS A FORMER CROSSING GUARD AND THE ONE ONE THEY REHIRED IN THE TRAFFIC DEPARTMENT IS A FORMER CROSSING GUARD SHE LEFT THE TOWN AND NOW IS BACK WE KNOW WHEN HER OTHER JOB WAS OVER THAT SHE WOULD BACK IN THE TOWN.SHE JUST NEVER WANTED TO SAY ANYTHING RAY YOU HAVE TO GO.A HIRING FREEZE JUST NOT FOR YOUR FRIENDS.

Are 'both' positions "Part-time"? Does either position get benefits?

Guest guest
Are 'both'  positions "Part-time"?  Does either position get benefits?

The benefits depend on who you are and what your sob story is. The more you cry and the more pathetic you are the more you get. Oh and it depends on how many votes you have coming out of your house, wow can't believe I almost forgot that.

Archived