HBO in town ??

Guest BlueTideBacker

Guest BlueTideBacker

David Chase (Soprano's writer) was in town. He's interested in a new series to pick up after the Soprano's ends. The story line will center around a corrupt municipal government that spends taxpayer money freely, hands out jobs to friends and other goomba's, tries to keep the residents in the dark about their backroom wheeling and dealing by changing council meeting times and dates, makes deals with developers without resident input to build thousands of residential housing units, and doesn't give one thought to the needs of the children by not providing any recreation space.

I heard that Mr. Chase was a little sceptical about the story line; he didn't think anyone would believe a town like that could exist.

Guest Joe Bagadonuts
David Chase (Soprano's writer) was in town. He's interested in a new series to pick up after the Soprano's ends.  The story line will center around a corrupt municipal government that spends taxpayer money freely, hands out jobs to friends and other goomba's, tries to keep the residents in the dark about  their backroom wheeling and dealing by changing council meeting times and dates, makes deals with developers without resident input to build thousands of residential housing units, and doesn't give one thought to the needs of the children by not providing any recreation space.

I  heard that Mr. Chase  was a little sceptical about the story line; he didn't think anyone would believe a town like that could exist.

Why don't Mr. Chase dig into the HBO archives and find the special on the mob in NJ from about 15 years ago. If you look close when they pan in on the front porch of the building you'll notice someone very familiar hanging out with the other gangsters. Wanna venture to guess who that would be? I BET you know who I'm talking about.

Guest Guest
Why don't Mr. Chase dig into the HBO archives and find the special on the mob in NJ from about 15 years ago.  If you look close when they pan in on the front porch of the building you'll notice someone very familiar hanging out with the other gangsters.  Wanna venture to guess who that would be?  I BET you know who I'm talking about.

I think I know who you're talking about. :huh:

Guest Guest

that gangster wanna-be he was there piss boy -use to get there papers and coffee ,shine there shoes ,use to make the shoes look like glass

Archived