Mayor Mc Donut

Guest Guest_Tex_*

Guest Super Sniffer
The Chief obtained his goal by aligning with the ******. He was promoted over more qualified Officers and now must do the Mayor and *******'s wishes. Black and white cars and yellow stripes down the side of pants does not make an effective and efficient police dept. He owes bigtime.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

I smell somthing---yes it is --bullshit--bullshit eminating from this post. :lol:;)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
All the hirings and promotions throughout town over the past 3 years, while cops on PROMOTIONAL LISTS (real lists)  sit and languish!  What a shame.

I have the shopping list ready for you-- :lol::P;)

Guest Guest
You got that right.  Some of the guys wont sell out.  Thats why they are dying on their lists.  They just wanna be able to do their jobs without interference,  and not be told by some bumbling idiot on the 3rd floor (who doesnt even own a house here) how to run a police dept.

Well aparantly he found a lackey to try to keep the PD under his thumb.

IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN.  The fight didnt even start yet!

Who is the lackey that the Mayor found to keep the PD under his thumb? The PBA is under the control of the 2nd floor occupant. He put them in the DB and now they refuse to fight for their officers. They have already sold out the farm.

Guest Guest
You got that right! They can't even dispatch a call properly, they have one good one and that is MK.

thanks **, my lips are still chapped otherwise that deserves another blow. :angry::wub:

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Archived