A Shocker Coming

Guest A Fly On The Wall

Guest A Fly On The Wall

I'm hearing through the grapevine that there's some s--t coming out in this Tanski situation that has some politicians hiding under their beds.

Just a thought, the Soprano's have 2 or 3 episodes left. Maybe we can pick up where they leave off ??

Guest Tony Soprano

The Harrison Sopranos :lol::lol::lol: (Pretty Funny)

Starring:

Ray The Mumbler, as the Mayor

3 Card Ronnie, as the Dep. Mayor

Petie No Socks, as the Power Broker

Artie No Clue, as Himself

Mikey The Scooter, as the Housing Director

Mike "Da Plumba", as the School Tsar

Tommy Black Toe, as the Public Safety Director

and

Bobby "Big Bucks" Murray as "The Attorney"

Guest Guest

I also have been hearing alot of talk about the situation with Mr. Tanski, this will most definitely hurt this administratration. I will be glad when the mayor is gone.

experience - integrity - commitment - corruption - lies - intimidation

Guest Guest
I also have been hearing alot of talk about the situation with Mr. Tanski, this will most definitely hurt this administratration. I will be glad when the mayor is gone.

experience - integrity - commitment - corruption - lies - intimidation

Trust me a real investigation of the Town will not happen.

It will never come to pass in Hudson County. The Authorities will never let it.

The only way it can possibly happen is if the Feds step in and interview all present and past employees. If that is not done we will have to continue living as a Town without Freedom.

Guest Guest
The Harrison Sopranos :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  (Pretty Funny)

Starring:

and

What is the backround of Murray the attorney? How much is he paid ?

Guest Guest

This is exactly why voting for Hinchcliffe will help our community, we need someone who is honest, someone who can speak to us when we want answers whether it is positive or negative, SOMEONE WHITH INTEREST ENOUGH TO GIVE US THE TIME OF DAY, HE IS A TRUE HARRISONIAN SOMEONE THAT WE CAN ALL TRUST - GENUINE PERSON - VOTE E5 OF JUNE 6TH - THE ONLY HOPE-VOTE FOR HARRISON -

Guest Joe Villachi

The only way it can possibly happen is if the Feds step in and interview all present and past employees. If that is not done we will have to continue living as a Town without Freedom.

You gotta take it out of county. The Pros. Office dropped the ball in the past with slam dunk convictions handed to then on a silver paltter. Gotta call the DCJ. Chris Christie...come save our land!

Guest Guest
I'm hearing through the grapevine that there's some s--t coming out in this Tanski situation that has some politicians hiding under their beds.

Just a thought, the Soprano's have 2 or 3 episodes left. Maybe we can pick up where they leave off ??

THERE IS ONLY ONE PERSON INVOLVED WITH TANSKY,*.*. AND YES HE BETTER BE LOSING SLEEP,NOT JUST WEIGHT. A MAJOR SHAKEUP IS COMMING IN THE STREET DEPT. RIGHT AFTER THE ELECTION,NOT EVERYBODY WILL BE WORKING DAY'S EITHER.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Guest
THERE IS ONLY ONE PERSON INVOLVED WITH TANSKY,*.*. AND YES HE BETTER BE LOSING SLEEP,NOT JUST WEIGHT. A MAJOR SHAKEUP IS COMMING IN THE STREET DEPT. RIGHT AFTER THE ELECTION,NOT EVERYBODY WILL BE WORKING DAY'S EITHER.

Thats an outright lie, what about *** *. (You don't think people know the truth) JUDGEMENT DAY IS COMING, the peasants are uprising.

Guest guest

Would that person possibly be a MALE 'KAT' (meow) or the tall, heavy guy in the mid-fifties with no kids?

Do you mean that some street dept guys will be working the 2nd or 3rd shift? I didn't know that a 2nd or 3rd shift existed?

Guest Guest

they are coming in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
You gotta take it out of county.  The Pros. Office dropped the ball in the past with slam dunk convictions handed to then on a silver paltter.  Gotta call the DCJ.  Chris Christie...come save our land!

THE FEDS ARE COMING TO SAVE US!!!!!!

Guest Guest

They said the same thing about the County...and look where Janezewski is now.

Guest guest
The Harrison Sopranos :angry:  :)  :lol:  (Pretty Funny)

Starring:

and

That is classic and not a bad idea

Archived