Political Signs

Guest Pony Express

Guest Pony Express

Political signs should be banned from being posted for future elections. People should not feel threatned to put up these signs or vote for a particuliar candidate.

As a person you owe it to yourself not to be intimidated into supporting a candidate without seeing if there are other viable options. If you feel you would personally jeopardize yourself by not displaying a candidate's sign then put it up.

How can you vote for a candidate who would resort to such tactics? Would a candidate who is confident and has a good plan for the future need to strongarm citizens in showing their support for them? Probably not.

When you are barraged at the polling center by supporters of such candidates merely smile letting them know you are on board with them. But when that curtain closes you need to think clearly and not be controlled and pushed around. You need to make a decision on your own for once. You need to make a deicsion for you and your town's future and not for a bullying establishment.

Guest Guest
Political signs should be banned from being posted for future elections. People should not feel threatned to put up these signs or vote for a particuliar candidate.

As a person you owe it to yourself not to be intimidated into supporting a candidate without seeing if there are other viable options. If you feel you would personally jeopardize yourself by not displaying a candidate's sign then put it up.

How can you vote for a candidate who would resort to such tactics? Would a candidate who is confident and has a good plan for the future need to strongarm citizens in showing their support for them? Probably not.

When you are barraged at the polling center by supporters of such candidates merely smile letting them know you are on board with them. But when that curtain closes you need to think clearly and not be controlled and pushed around. You need to make a decision on your own for once. You need to make a deicsion for you and your town's future and not for a bullying establishment.

From what I have been reading on this forum, even if you are barraged at the polling center by "supporters", many themselves have been strongarmed into being there. All the signs, all the "supporters" all the fake smiles....It will all be an ILLUSION. Many will be reluctantly handing you a "vote for Mc Donough" flyer and hoping you are smart enough to make the right choice when you get in the booth so that they don't ever have to do that again.

Guest Guest

Again my best advice is to pay the shakedown and work against them it is the only way to survive. Political freedom does not exist in Harrison.

Guest Guest

Its a very sad situation with these signs, but like many of you I drive through town and consider that is just old politics, regardless of the signs I know who I am voting for and it is not for the the current bs it will definitely be for this guy Mike Hinchliffe, and to be honest I don't even know him, he did come to my home, but I missed him he left some litterature and that is all I need. I will vote E5 and I will try to survive in this run down town with hope that this Mike Hinchcliffe will bring to me and my family the quality of life that I deserve as a hard working American.

Guest Guest

Signs are placed on homes without even asking permission.What is this about? Is the politics getting like a third world country?

Guest Guest

call the street dept and they will come and remove them while they are on the clock. OH wait they were on the clock( probably on OT when they put them up)!!!!

Signs are placed on homes without even asking permission.What is this about? Is the politics getting like a third world country?

Guest Guest

HOW CAN AN ADMINISTRATION USE TAXPAYERS MONEY TO PUT UP SIGNS DURING WORK HOURS

Guest Guest

PUT UP BY TOWN EMPLOYEES DURING WORK HOURS GOOD USE OF TAXPAYERS MONEY

Guest GUEST

HEY DID YOU SEE THE TWO IDIOTS (TOWN WORKERS) DRIVING AROUND WITH MCDONOUGH SIGNS ON THEIR CAR? I GUESS THEY WANT A SIDE BONUS OR MAYBE THEIR JOBS ARE AT RISK???

Guest Guest

get back inside your white trailer park trash cardboard box you crying crack smoking hoe! he'll throw you a boner later. anything to keep the population of bastard kids down the gardens!

Archived