Anybody who wants MICHAEL HINCHCLIFFE signs

Guest Guest

Guest FRIEND

Michael, I must tell you that I love your signs they realy stand out, I must also let you know that I will not be putting up a sign for you but my entire household will vote for 5E on June 6th. the reason that I cannot put up a sign is because I feel threatened by the Mayor and his crew, they will make my job hell and or probably find a way to replace me. I am sorry but I am afraid to loose my job since I have a family to support. YOU HAVE GOT OUR SUPPORT ON JUNE 6TH. - 5E ALL THE WAY I CANT WAIT FOR THAT DAY.

Guest Guest

Michael Hinchcliffe ditto the above post. So many people feeling intimidated. I can't wait until June 6th and we can rejoice OUT LOUD without fear! Its going to feel sooooooooooo gooooooood!

Guest Guest
Michael, I must tell you that I love your signs they realy stand out, I must also let you know that I will not be putting up a sign for you but my entire household will vote for 5E on June 6th. the reason that I cannot put up a sign is because I feel threatened by the Mayor and his crew, they will make my job hell and or probably find a way to replace me. I am sorry but I am afraid to loose my job since I have a family to support.  YOU HAVE GOT OUR SUPPORT ON JUNE 6TH. - 5E ALL THE WAY I CANT WAIT FOR THAT DAY.

Yea I know what you mean, I am a tennant that rents a house and I was told to take the sign out of my window by the landlord. I can't risk losing my apartment so I took the sign out, but they can't tell me how to vote

Guest reident

SIGNS DO NOT VOTE BUT PEOPLE WHEN GO TO THE POLLING PLACE THAT IS ANOTHER STORY.MIKE HINCY HAS MY VOTE BUT THAT IS ALL I AM VOTING FOR HIM FOR MAYOR.COUNCILMAN DORAN NOT IN THIS LIFE WHAT HAS DONE FOR ANYONE.VOTE E5 6-6-06-

Guest Guest
Michael, I must tell you that I love your signs they realy stand out, I must also let you know that I will not be putting up a sign for you but my entire household will vote for 5E on June 6th. the reason that I cannot put up a sign is because I feel threatened by the Mayor and his crew, they will make my job hell and or probably find a way to replace me. I am sorry but I am afraid to loose my job since I have a family to support.  YOU HAVE GOT OUR SUPPORT ON JUNE 6TH. - 5E ALL THE WAY I CANT WAIT FOR THAT DAY.

Well then Michael will replace you with the next generation of his family.

Guest Guest
Yea I know what you mean, I am a tennant that rents a house and I was told to take the sign out of my window by the landlord. I can't risk losing my apartment so I took the sign out, but they can't tell me how to vote

Your landlord CAN NOT kick you out of your apartment for that. Tell him/her that it is a FREE country.

Guest Guest

Isn't it sad that this person has to fear losing his/her job? It is still a free country isn't it???? why the hell should someone be afraid of losing their job??? McDonough, you are DONE!!!! people shouldn't have to live in fear of their livelihoods. Tell your friend ****** that if he keeps intimidating people, he better watch his back, cause he will get his................... THIS IS "AMERICA", WE CAN VOICE OUR OPIONIONS, VOTE FOR WHO WE WANT, AND MOST OF ALL SLAP SLANDER SUITS ON PEOPLE WHO THREATEN OUR JOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Guest

Isn't it sad that this person has to fear losing his/her job? It is still a free country isn't it???? why the hell should someone be afraid of losing their job??? McDonough, you are DONE!!!! people shouldn't have to live in fear of their livelihoods. Tell your friend Ronnie that if he keeps intimidating people, he better watch his back, cause he will get his................... THIS IS "AMERICA", WE CAN VOICE OUR OPIONIONS, VOTE FOR WHO WE WANT, AND MOST OF ALL SLAP SLANDER SUITS ON PEOPLE WHO THREATEN OUR JOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest guest
Isn't it sad that this person has to fear losing his/her job?  It is still a free country isn't it???? why the hell should someone be afraid of losing their job??? McDonough, you are DONE!!!! people shouldn't have to live in fear of their livelihoods.  Tell your friend Ronnie that if he keeps intimidating people, he better watch his back, cause he will get his................... THIS IS "AMERICA", WE CAN VOICE OUR OPIONIONS, VOTE FOR WHO WE WANT, AND MOST OF ALL SLAP SLANDER SUITS ON PEOPLE WHO THREATEN OUR JOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have six registered voters and we will all be voting for the Mayor. What does a slander suit have to do with threatening of a job. Duh

Guest Guest

YES MR. POWEL YOU DO THAT AND VOTE FOR THE MAYOR CAUSE YOU NEED THAT SALARY INCREASE WHICH WE JUST GOT ON OUR WATER BILL......MOOCHER

Guest ghost man
Isn't it sad that this person has to fear losing his/her job?  It is still a free country isn't it???? why the hell should someone be afraid of losing their job??? McDonough, you are DONE!!!! people shouldn't have to live in fear of their livelihoods.  Tell your friend Ronnie that if he keeps intimidating people, he better watch his back, cause he will get his................... THIS IS "AMERICA", WE CAN VOICE OUR OPIONIONS, VOTE FOR WHO WE WANT, AND MOST OF ALL SLAP SLANDER SUITS ON PEOPLE WHO THREATEN OUR JOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ronnie Cat doesnt have to watch his back,cause none of you have the balls to do anything.......go McDonough...........

Guest guest

Afraid

I think you all need to find something better to do with your time. Reading all this nonsense sure gives me something to laugh about everyday

Guest Guest
Ronnie Cat doesnt have to watch his back,cause none of you have the balls to do anything.......go McDonough...........

Ronnie is a grown man, fighting shouldn't even be an issue. As far as fear of losing your job...I agree it's ridiculous, but it's also reality. You probably wouldn't be fired, but they would make life at work hell so you'll quit. It's a sad, sad circle.

Guest Captain America

Ronnie (The ******** ***** ***) intimidate anyone ??? LOL

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Archived