Informal Poll

Guest Angry Taxpayer

Guest Angry Taxpayer

I walked up and down my block tonight asking my neighbors about this election. Of the 17 people I talked to, 9 said they were voting for Hinchcliffe, the other 8 said they weren't sure, they weren't happy with McDonough but they hadn't made up their minds yet.

What was interesting is the fact that NO ONE said McDonough absolutely, while 9 said Hinchcliffe absolutely.

If my little poll is an accurate sampling of therest of the town, McDonough is in trouble.

Guest Guest

I hope your pole is a good indication. It seems that way anyway from the talk on the street. Signs don't vote! Hinchcliffe for Mayor.

Guest Guest
I hope your pole is a good indication.  It seems that way anyway from the talk on the street.  Signs don't vote!  Hinchcliffe for Mayor.

No signs don't vote but why the hell put up a sign on Your House for someone You are not voting for?????????Someone answer that one please... I am not referring to the person I am repling to , I don,t know You but many are saying they are not votng for McD...but have their signs up???.

Guest Guest
No signs don't vote but why the hell put up a sign on Your House for someone You are not voting for?????????Someone answer that one please... I am not referring to the person I am repling to , I don,t know You  but many are saying they are not votng for McD...but have their signs up???.

The answer to your question is very simple. Look who's house the signs are on. In many cases they or a member of their family have town jobs. If your boss were running and asked you to put up a sign what would do? Does that mean you like your boss or you will vote for him?

Guest Guest
No signs don't vote but why the hell put up a sign on Your House for someone You are not voting for?????????Someone answer that one please... I am not referring to the person I am repling to , I don,t know You  but many are saying they are not votng for McD...but have their signs up???.

PEOPLE PUT SIGN IN FRONT OF THERE HOUSE, BECAUSE THEY WORK FOR THE TOWN, SO THEY HAVE NO CHOSE, BUT BEHIND CLOSE CURTAINS WHO KNOWS.

Guest Guest

the mayor looks on tax records and drops signs on lawns of renters that don't live here. if you check, alot of the houses with signs don't have a registered voter living there.

Guest Guest
PEOPLE PUT SIGN IN FRONT OF THERE HOUSE, BECAUSE THEY WORK FOR THE TOWN, SO THEY HAVE NO CHOSE, BUT BEHIND CLOSE CURTAINS WHO KNOWS.

That is not always true. If you work for the town or not it is your choice to vote for who you want to. We all have a 1st admenment. Speak your mind do not be afraid.

Guest GREEN
the mayor looks on tax records and drops signs on lawns of renters that don't live here. if you check, alot of the houses with signs don't have a registered voter living there.

Not only are the not registered to vote but they probably don't have a green card either. Just out there taking the Americans money tax free.

Guest Guest

Remember SIGNS DON'T VOTE!

Lets go back to : Doran -vs- Higgins

It was clear that Higgins had double the amount of signs displayed, including a couple of billboards on the Harrison and Kearny borders... but what happened????

The Mayor can put up thousands of signs. It wont help, he is going to loose. The coward town workers can put up signs, but half of them are voting for Hinchy. What about the councilmen? Which of them are secretly supporting Hinchy? Lets figure it out...

W1 - ?

W2 - Pettigrew is related to Hinchy

W3 - ?

W4 - Doran supports Hinchy

What about the rest? Any insight?

Guest Guest

It was clear that Higgins had double the amount of signs displayed, including a couple of billboards on the Harrison and Kearny borders... but what happened????

The Mayor can put up thousands of signs.  It wont help, he is going to loose.  The coward town workers can put up signs, but half of them are voting for Hinchy.  What about the councilmen?  Which of them are secretly supporting Hinchy?  Lets figure it out...

W1 - ?

W3 - ?

What about the rest?  Any insight?

Pettigrew is a "COWARD".

Guest Guest

The Mayor can put up thousands of signs.  It wont help, he is going to loose.  The coward town workers can put up signs, but half of them are voting for Hinchy.  What about the councilmen?  Which of them are secretly supporting Hinchy?  Lets figure it out...

W1 - ?

W3 - ?

What about the rest?  Any insight?

They should all be supporting Hinchy. They are not treated as councilpersons now.

With Hinchy they would be treated as they should.

Lets realy think about this no matter who wins We still have to get up and go to work in the mornig. Taxes are no going to magically go down, Our water bills will never be as there were 10 or even 2 years ago. Lets face it This is Harrison witch is in Hudson County (Rember Bobby J.) whitch is in New Jersey (McGreevy) The State of high Taxes & corruped politicans Its been here as long as the state itself. We may get a new Mayor with all these great iders but once the dust settles. All the promises will be long gone. It may not be his falt, Rember It takes a team to play ball. That even includes us as citizens.

Guest HE HATE ME

REMEMBER INCUMBENTS....SIGNS DON'T VOTE.

THERES A LOT OF KINKS SHOWING IN THE ARMOR NOW. NOT ONLY DO THEY HAVE TO DEAL WITH A PRIMARY ELECTION, BUT ALSO A GENERAL. DON'TCHA LUV IT ;)

WAIT TIL THE ALLEGATIONS PAN OUT. THE WHOLE HOUSE OF CARDS WILL COME CRUMBLIN' DOWN.

WHY CAN'T WE ALL GET ALONG???? I'LL TELL YOU WHY....THE LIES, THE DECEIPT, THE EMPTY PROMISES, THE POLITICAL HACKS / THREATS, THE MISAPPROPRIATION OF FUNDS.

FRANKE HAUGUE DIED DECADES AGO. "I AM THE LAW" DOES NOT APPLY ANYMORE. THE SOPRANOS ARE ONLY A TV SHOW. YOU PEOPLE THINK THAT YOUR GANGSTERS. GIVE ME A BREAK!

Archived