nieghborhoods

Guest guest

Guest guest

What has happened to the neighborhoods in Kearny??? It used to be you knew all the neighbors . Now all the neighbors are transients...It makes it tough to have a neighborhood..And the taxes are out of sight.....Are we the next Newark???

Guest Guest
What has happened to the neighborhoods in Kearny???  It used to be you knew all the neighbors .  Now all the neighbors are transients...It makes it tough to have a neighborhood..And the taxes are out of sight.....Are we the next Newark???

Bingo! Al don't care and most of the homes have twelve families living in them. But don't fret because they will be legal soon so they can vote. Just watch your children and keep them close. The owners of these homes just care about the money. How come the building codes won't do anything about this problem. Start calling the state. But I'm afraid your town is lost and will get worse as time goes on. former resident. Vote independent !!!

Guest Guest II
Bingo! Al don't care and most of the homes have twelve families living in them. But don't fret because they will be legal soon so they can vote. Just watch your children and keep them close. The owners of these homes just care about the money. How come the building codes won't do anything about this problem. Start calling the state. But I'm afraid your town is lost and will get worse as time goes on. former resident. Vote independent !!!

Don't call the state, call town hall ask for Mr. Martello in the construction dept. he's in charge of code enforcement.

Guest Guest
Don't call the state, call town hall ask for Mr. Martello in the construction dept. he's in charge of code enforcement.

They already know about the problem and have done nothing about it. Everybody see's what's going on all over town. The mayor won't let them act on the situation. The home owners vote and contribute campaign funds. Call the state!!!

Guest Guest
What has happened to the neighborhoods in Kearny???  It used to be you knew all the neighbors .  Now all the neighbors are transients...It makes it tough to have a neighborhood..And the taxes are out of sight.....Are we the next Newark???

You bet your ass... it is the "NEW" Newark. I am appaulled that a town that once was such a thriving community, where you could walk and shop on the "Ave.", and know everyone, has turned out to what it is today. Try walking on the "Ave." now... now you have to deal with all the hoodlums, ghetto people, and if you don't know the "Spanish" lanquage you better watch out... they get offened when "NO HABLA ESPANOL"... Well I am putting my foot down, I will not learn "THEIR" language. I am actually getting out of this ghetto town, and moving back to "AMERICA".. small town America no longer exists here in Kearny, but I found another place in NJ that does... I am not saying where because I want to live the rest of my life in a place where I don't have to adapt to another culture.

Just an FYI for those that want to make the same move... there are towns in NJ that still have that small hometown look and feel, and a ratio of American People at 94%.... Look and you will find. I DID, and can't wait to get there.

Guest Guest
===TIMES ARE A CHANGING--LIVE WITH IT

Wake up and start makeing your voice heard. Make sure that you let our elected officials know that you are against amnesty for illegals and that your tired of your children being shoved to the back of the line. We all came here from other places but it was done the legal way. Lets pick up our honor knowing we have the right to make demands as well, but ours are legal and right. Don't be fooled by the drive by media. Lets take back our pride and honor.

Guest Guest
Wake up and start makeing your voice heard. Make sure that you let our elected officials know that you are against amnesty for illegals and that your tired of your children  being shoved to the back of the line. We all came here from other places but it was done the legal way. Lets pick up our honor knowing we have the right to make demands as well, but ours are legal and right.  Don't be fooled by the drive by media. Lets take back our pride and honor.

This third world attitude is disgusting it's time real AMERICAN sing the National Anthem in ENGLISH while we're running their ass's out of Dodge

Guest Guest
This third world attitude is disgusting it's time real AMERICAN sing the National Anthem in ENGLISH while we're running their ass's out of Dodge

We need to take back our country back and see to it that citizens rights are enforced key words citizens rights. Both parties are floundering on this issue of illegals. THE QUESTION IS WHO DO WE VOTE FOR? This is a problem we have to think about and consider which reps listen to the majority. Vote independent.

Guest Guest
They already know about the problem and have done nothing about it. Everybody see's what's going on all over town. The mayor won't let them act on the situation. The home owners vote and contribute campaign funds. Call the state!!!

Then I suggest you call your councilperson, and if that fails, go to a PUBLIC meeting and demand action.

Archived