Immigrants

Guest Guest_Frankie_*

Guest Guest_Frankie_*

:angry: I am sure I am not the only one who listens to the news in the morning, did anyone hear that now they want to make a Sanish version to the AMERICAN ANTHUM ? Are we all crazy or what I know I will not stand for that, Damn IT !!

enough is enough ! Now today is boycott America day what's with that? all immigrants will not go to work, shop or spend money, So, who are they hurting ? themselves, the immigrant shop keeper? This is what happens in other countries, rebellion, plain and simple. They feel that if they hod this boycott, that it will hurt the economy, well isn't that nice of them, and they want to show us who's boss !!

IM sorry, but I worked hard all my life to make sure that my family had what they needed, I went through some pretty rough times, but I made it. I was always proud to be an American, now, I don't even know what the definition is anymore.

If you want to be an American, the list below is the way it use to be.

1. Speak English

2. Get a job

3. Pay taxes

4. Respect our beautiful flag

5. Don't complain, you are not treated fairly

6. NEVER EVER boycott what this country stands for

Guest Townsman
B) I am sure I am not the only one who listens to the news in the morning, did anyone hear that now they want to make a Sanish version to the AMERICAN ANTHUM ? Are we all crazy or what I know I will not stand for that, Damn IT !!

enough is enough ! Now today is boycott America day what's with that? all immigrants will not go to work, shop or spend money, So, who are they hurting ? themselves, the immigrant shop keeper? This is what happens in other countries, rebellion, plain and simple. They feel that if they hod this boycott, that it will hurt the economy, well isn't that nice of them, and they want to show us who's boss !!

IM sorry, but I worked hard all my life to make sure that my family had what they needed, I went through some pretty rough times, but I made it. I was always proud to be an American, now, I don't even know what the definition is anymore.

1. Speak English

2. Get a job

3. Pay taxes

I agree 110% with you, what is this country coming to?

Everyone must keep in mind one thing about this immigrant situation. The key word in all the fanfare is "ILLEGAL" immigrant!!!!! What don't they get?

Oh, and by the way. We should stop all the double printing of voter ballots, signs, Etc, etc., etc., in Spanish. Did anyone notice all the signs these non English speaking people were carrying during demonstrations? ALL SPELLED OUT THEIR MESSAGES IN ENGLISH!!!!

Guest English Teacher
B) I am sure I am not the only one who listens to the news in the morning, did anyone hear that now they want to make a Sanish version to the AMERICAN ANTHUM ? Are we all crazy or what I know I will not stand for that, Damn IT !!

1. Speak English

2. Get a job

3. Pay taxes

Hey Frankie you can write what ever you feel, but please learn how to spell. They have it rougher than you by working many hours, you should learn how to respect people.

Guest Guest_frankie_*
Hey Frankie you can write what ever you feel, but please learn how to spell. They have it rougher than you by working many hours, you should learn how to respect people.

B) Hold on one minute! Maybe I spelled anthem wrong, that was a miskey, but don't tell me about working long hours.Twenty years ago, I worked one full time job and two part time just to take care of my family. So don't you tell me about working hard and long hours. I give credit where it's due, yes they work, do they pay taxes? That is not my complaint, I want them to speak ENGLISH,

I DO NOT want the National Anthem in any other language sung in this country.

There are plenty of literacy programs to teach English to immigrants. Respect, I respect those who respect this country, work hard, pay taxes and live decently.

Guest guest

The state and federal gov't should have a day with no programs or services available to them, I would like to see the impact of that. :o

Guest Guest
:o Hold on one minute! Maybe I spelled anthem wrong, that was a miskey, but don't tell me about working long hours.Twenty years ago, I worked one full time job and two part time just to take care of my family. So don't you tell me about working hard and long hours. I give credit where it's due, yes they work, do they pay taxes? That is not my complaint, I want them to speak ENGLISH,

I DO NOT want the National Anthem in any other language sung in this country.

There are plenty of literacy programs to teach English to immigrants. Respect, I respect those who respect this country, work hard, pay taxes and live decently.

e isn't by u on the keyboard

Guest Guest_frankie_*

:quote=Guest,May 2 2006, 11:46 PM]

Score one for you genius! :lol:

:angry: Hey gnius, did you ever think that maybe I am disabled, and am typing with one hand? To English Teacher, Why don't you donate some of your time and teach some of these people how to read, write and speak English, being that you are so quick to critique my spelling ! My late mother was a volunteer for the literacy program at the Kearny library, the happiest time was the day that her students completed the course, so there is help, all you have to do is ask for it!

Guest guest

Those who have no real refrain to an argument always try personal insults. So the guy mistyped something....Big deal...He was right in his observations.

Guest guest

I am so tried of everything being put in spanish what happened when our great grandparents came from germany, poland, italy etc. nothing was translated into their language for they had to learn english on their own, they never had anything handed to them. I just returned from France and let me tell you they have it right because every thing is in french and very rarely in any other language. I have no problem with anybody coming to live in this beautiful country but don't change her just abide by our by laws.

Guest Guest_frankie_*

Those who have no real refrain to an argument always try personal insults. So the guy mistyped something....Big deal...He was right in his observations.

IF YOU ARE STILL CONFUSED ABOUT THE IMMIGRATION MESS WAIT UNTIL YOU READ THE FOLLOWING. IT IS LONG BUT YOU HAD BETTER READ IT!

HISPANIC LEADERS SPEAK OUT!

Augustin Cebada, Brown Berets; "Go back to Boston! Go back to Plymouth Rock, Pilgrims! Get out! We are the future. You are old and tired. Go on. We have beaten you. Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die . . . Through love of having children, we are going to take over".

Richard Alatorre, Los Angeles City Council. "They're afraid we're going to take over the governmental institutions and other institutions. They're right. We will take them over . . . We are here to stay."

Excelsior, the national newspaper of Mexico, "The American Southwest seems to be slowly returning to the jurisdiction of Mexico without firing a single shot."

Professor Jose Angel Gutierrez, University of Texas; "We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. The explosion is in our population . . . I love it. They are s_ _ tting in their pants with fear. I love it."

Art Torres, Chairman of the California Democratic Party, "Remember 187--proposition to deny taxpayer funds for services to non-citizens--was the last gasp of white America in California."

Gloria Molina, Los Angeles County Supervisor, "We are politicizing every single one of these new citizens that are becoming citizens of this country . . . I gotta tell you that a lot of people are saying, "I'm going to go out there and vote because I want to pay them back."

Mario Obledo, California Coalition of Hispanic Organizations and California State Secretary of Health, Education and Welfare under Governor Jerry Brown, was also awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by President Bill Clinton, "California is going to be a Hispanic state. Anyone who doesn't like it should leave."

Jose Pescador Osuna, Mexican Consul General , "We are practicing 'La Reconquista' in California."

Professor Fernando Guerra, Loyola Marymount University; "We need to avoid a white backlash by using codes understood by Latinos . . . "

Are these just the words of a few extremists? Consider that we could fill up many pages with such quotes. Also, consider that these are mainstream Mexican leaders.

THE U.S. VS MEXICO: On February 15, 1998, the U.S. and Mexican soccer teams met at the Los Angeles Coliseum. The crowd was overwhelmingly pro-Mexican even though most lived in this country. They booed during the National Anthem and U.S. flags were held upside down. As the match progressed, supporters of the U.S. team were insulted, pelted with projectiles, punched and spat upon. Beer and trash were thrown at the U.S. players before and after the match. The coach of the U.S. team, Steve Sampson said, "This was the most painful experience I have ever had in this profession."

Did you know that immigrants from Mexico and other non-European countries can come to this country and get preferences in jobs, education, and government contracts? It's called affirmative action or racial privilege. The Emperor of Japan or the President of Mexico could migrate here and immediately be eligible for special rights unavailable for Americans of European descent. Recently, a vote was taken in the U.S. Congress to end this practice. It was defeated Every single Democratic senator except Ernes! t Holl ings voted to maintain special privileges for Hispanic, Asian and African immigrants. They were joined by thirteen Republicans. Bill Clinton and Al Gore have repeatedly stated that they believe that massive immigration from countries like Mexico is good. They have also backed special privileges for these immigrants.

Corporate America has signed on to the idea that minorities and third world immigrants should get special, privileged status. Some examples are Exxon, Texaco, Merrill Lynch, Boeing, Paine Weber, Starbucks and many more.

DID YOU KNOW?: Did you know that Mexico regularly intercedes on the side of the defense in criminal cases involving Mexican nationals? Did you know that Mexico has NEVER extradited a Mexican national accused of murder in the U.S. in spite of agreements to do so? ! Accordi ng to the L.A. Times, Orange County, California is home to 275 gangs with 17,000 members;

98% of which are Mexican and Asian. How's your county doing?

According to a New York Times article dated May 19, 1994, 20 years after the great influx of legal immigrants from Southeast Asia, 30% are still on welfare compared to 8% of households nationwide. A Wall Street Journal editorial dated December 5, 1994 quotes law enforcement officials as st! ating t hat Asian mobsters are the "greatest criminal challenge the country faces." Not bad for a group that is still under 5% of the population.

Is education important to you? Here are the words of a teacher who spent over 20 years in the Los Angeles School system. "Imagine teachers in classes containing 30-40 students of widely varying attention spans and motivation, many of whom aren't fluent in English. Educators seek learning materials likely to reach the majority of students and that means fewer words and math problems and more pictures and multicultural references."

WHEN I WAS YOUNG: When I was young, I remember hearing about the immigrants that came through Ellis Island. They wanted to learn English. They wanted to breathe free. They wanted to become Americans. Now, far too many immigrants come here with demands. They demand to be taught in their own language. They demand special privileges--affirmative action. They demand ethnic studies that glorify their culture.

HOW CAN YOU HELP?: Send copies of this letter to at least two other people, 100 would be even better. Help us get the word out.

California Coalition for Immigration Reform

5942 Edinger, Suite 113-117 Huntington Beach, CA 92649 Phone 714

921 7142 Date: 4/5/2006

Guest Retired English Teacher

:quote=Guest,May 2 2006, 11:46 PM]

Score one for you genius! :lol:

To English Teacher, Why don't you donate some of your time and teach some of these people how to read, write and speak English, being that you are so quick to critique my spelling ! My late mother was a volunteer for the literacy program at the Kearny library, the happiest time was the day that her students completed the course, so there is help, all you have to do is ask for it!

Thank you for the suggestion. Fortunately, volunteering my time for just such a cause has brought me great pleasure for many years. I highly recommend it.

I worked very closely with a wonderful, dedicated lady named Audrey in the LVA program at the Kearny Library. Could she have been your mother?

To English Teacher, Why don't you donate some of your time and teach some of these people how to read, write and speak English, being that you are so quick to critique my spelling ! My late mother was a volunteer for the literacy program at the Kearny library, the happiest time was the day that her students completed the course, so there is help, all you have to do is ask for it!

Thank you for the suggestion. Fortunately, volunteering my time for just such a cause has brought me great pleasure for many years. I highly recommend it.

I worked very closely with a wonderful, dedicated lady named Audrey in the LVA program at the Kearny Library. Could she have been your mother?

:lol: HEY GOD LUVS YA SO DO I! but poor spelling aint all its all i got! power to yah keep on keeping on " with you still in kearny the kids have hope! B)

Guest The Mayor

;) HEY GOD LUVS YA SO DO I! but poor spelling aint all its all i got! power to yah keep on keeping on " with you still in kearny the kids have hope! ;)

Hey oldfart56,

Thanks again for the postcard. Hope everything is well at the Happy Trails Nursing Home.

Guest Guest_frankie_*

;) quote=Retired English Teacher,May 5 2006, 10:52 AM]

;) No, Audrey was not my mom, her name was Rita, I think that if more people volunteered to help these non-english speaking people, we would have one less thing to bother us. But it doesn't only take a volunteer, it takes participants, and from what I can see there are not too many people interested in learning the language.

Guest Guest
let their kids teach them thelanguage. They speak it fine. The parents don't want to learn it.

:rolleyes: It should be a requirement that you must speak english if you want to live in this country! it is not fair that when you look in the help wanted adds, you have to be bilingual. This is America. Also under no circumstance should a store fronts name be in any other language except ENGLISH!!! What is happening to our country? What is happening to Kearny?

Guest Guest
:angry: It should be a requirement that you must speak english if you want to live in this country!  it is not fair that when you look in the help wanted adds, you have to be bilingual. This is America.  Also under no circumstance should a store fronts name be in any other language except ENGLISH!!!  What is happening to our country?  What is happening to Kearny?

Soon it will be renamed: "EL KEARNY" as will Harrison. Its a shame what our whole beloved West Hudson area has become. I can't believe my eyes when I walk up and down the Ave. or walk through Kearny park... It is so sad to see what has happened to our town

Guest Guest_Frankie_*

:angry: TO ALL THAT READ THIS TOPIC, I WOULD LIKE YOU ALL TO READ TODAYS STAR LEDGER PAGE 27.

IT STATES THAT AN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN AN UNINSURED VEHICLE WAS INJURED WHEN IT HAD AN ACCIDENT, WAS QUALIFIED TO RECIEVE MONEY FROM THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY'S UNSATISFIED CLAIM AND JUDGEMENT FUND.

NOW YOU TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON IN THIS COUNTRY? I WANT TO KNOW WHO IS MORE IMPORTANT THE ILLEGAL ALIEN OR THE VOTING TAXPAYER?

ANYONE WHO CAN ANSWER THIS QUESTION PLEASE REPLY :);)

Guest Guest
Soon it will be renamed:  "EL KEARNY" as will Harrison.  Its a shame what our whole beloved West Hudson area has become.  I can't believe my eyes when I walk up and down the Ave. or walk through Kearny park...  It is so sad to see what has happened to our town

:) Thank you!!! It is so nice to hear that someone else agrees with us. You know, I remember when you could walk down the Ave. and there was respect from the town and everyone that has lived here, now you get pushed to the curb because the teens will not move to let you pass! You say excuse me and they say screw. They throw their garbage wherever they feel like it. The can not speak a lick of english!! It makes me so angry that they treat our town like this. Then they have the nerve to complain about our Country. Send them all back and send them now!!! :angry:

Guest Guest
Soon it will be renamed:  "EL KEARNY" as will Harrison.  Its a shame what our whole beloved West Hudson area has become.  I can't believe my eyes when I walk up and down the Ave. or walk through Kearny park...  It is so sad to see what has happened to our town

Never mind feeling sorry for your self just vote against officals that vote for open boarders and that's mennendaz. This is a power move by the left to tranform our country into a socialist state. Wake up and start doing something besides feeling sad. REMEMBER YOU HAVE CHILDREN AND GRAND CHILDREN TO! Their future is at stake here.

Guest Guest
Never mind feeling sorry for your self just vote against officals that vote for open boarders and that's mennendaz. This is a power move by the left to tranform our country into a socialist state. Wake up and start doing something besides feeling sad. REMEMBER YOU HAVE CHILDREN AND GRAND CHILDREN TO! Their future is at stake here.

Funny how the Cuban-American community is so against the Communist Government of Cuba. Bobby Mennendaz one of there own someone who is living the American Dream & hating our Country. This machine polititican is a poor excuse. The message needs to be loud & clear in November to him the Governor & even the dopes on the local level that don't get it.

Guest Patriot
:) Thank you!!!  It is so nice to hear that someone else agrees with us.  You know, I remember when you could walk down the Ave. and there was respect from the town and everyone that has lived here, now you get pushed to the curb because the teens will not move to let you pass!  You say excuse me and they say screw.  They throw their garbage wherever they feel like it.  The can not speak a lick of english!!  It makes me so angry that they treat our town like this.  Then they have the nerve to complain about our Country.  Send them all back and send them now!!! :angry:

Sending them all back is not going to happen, so don't waste your breath. What you can do is vote Republican from now on.

35 democratic senators just voted NO to make English the official language of the USA. The Democrats want open borders and social security for ILLEGAL aliens. The Republicans will build a wall, put the military on the border and stop the flow of criminals into the country. Once the flow is stopped, the illegals can be rounded up. It's your choice..

Archived