TUESDAY May 2nd, TOWN MEETING 7:00PM

Guest No Name Needed

Guest No Name Needed

I've heard this town meeting is going to be real good.

It should be packed.

TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW!!

THIS ONE IS GOING TO BE ONE FOR HISTORY.

If it goes off as I've heard, Harrison might just have a brighter future after all.

Be there by 6:45you won't wanna miss it!

Guest 2smart4u

It should be packed. 

TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW!!

If it goes off as I've heard, Harrison might just have a brighter future after all. 

LOL. The only way Harrison might have a brighter future is if the mayor and council all announce their resignations.

Guest Guest

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT, THIS MAYOR AND COUNCIL SHOULD ALL BE TAKEN OUT OF OFFICE, THE ONLY ONE THAT SHOULD STAY IS MR. DORAN, AT LEAST HE HAS A SAY MOST OF THE TIME, THE REST ARE BOBBLE HEADS, THEY HAVE NO MIND OF THEIR OWN, THEY ARE TOLD WHAT TO SAY AND DO, YOU ARE ALL PATHETIC, YOU DON'T DESERVE TO REPRESENT THE PEOPLE OF THIS TOWN, ALL YOU ARE CONCERNED ABOUT IS A JOB FOR YOURSELVES OR YOUR FAMILY.

AND MR. BENNETT WILL BE THE SAME, HE ALREADY PROVED THAT TO ME, HE WILL DO WHAT HE IS TOLD TO DO......... RIGHT LARRY, YOU SHOWED ME YOUR TRUE COLORS...... AND MR. HARANGA WELL I GUESS YOU KNOW THE MORAL OF THE STORY...............................

ATTEND THE TOWN AND COUNCIL MEETING TUESDAY MAY 2ND. 6:30PM

Guest Guest

This Mayor and Council have got to go............ we the residents say no to you, you are not on our side. We want answers , about the many jobs that are given every year to people all of the same names. why? we want answers about the stadium, when did you have a meeting with the residents and taxpayers about it?

Mayor why can't you speak for yourself, why do you need to confir with

Mr. Higgins are you a little slow? are you a puppet? WE NEED ANSWERS

Guest Guest
This Mayor and Council have got to go............ we the residents say no to you, you are not on our side. We want answers , about the many jobs that are given every year to people all of the same names. why?  we want answers about the stadium, when did you have a meeting with the residents and taxpayers about it?

Mayor why can't you speak for yourself, why do you need to confir with

Mr. Higgins are you a little slow? are you a puppet? WE NEED ANSWERS

IT IS A IDSGRACE HOW PEOPLE WERE PUTTING SIGN UP FOR HIM ON CENTRAL AVE, AND HE WAS KNOWWHERE TO BE FOUND, BUT THE BIG BOSS CATMAN WAS THERE. LET GO MIKE, PUT OUT YOUR SIGNS.

Guest Angry Taxpayer
IT IS A IDSGRACE HOW PEOPLE WERE PUTTING SIGN UP FOR HIM ON CENTRAL AVE, AND HE WAS KNOWWHERE TO BE FOUND, BUT THE BIG BOSS CATMAN WAS THERE.   LET GO MIKE, PUT OUT YOUR SIGNS.

"Big Boss Catman" ??? Don't make me laugh. Try "Little *****"

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Guest

It should be packed. 

TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW!!

nothing big just steph wanting a piece of the pie but dragging his point to the hills and back bottom line, nothing. milan and brew were the a-holes with the comments that made no sense at times who can understand third world talk.the rest really not worth mentioning nor acknowledging considering their egos just filled the second floor with alot of hot air. :o:blink:

Guest Guest
nothing  big just steph wanting a piece of the pie but dragging his point to the hills and back bottom line, nothing.  milan and brew were the a-holes with the comments that made no sense at times who can understand third world talk.the rest really not worth mentioning nor acknowledging considering their egos just filled the second floor with alot of hot air. :o  :blink:

alot of good points were brought up. but something worth mentioning would be the way the mayor suddenly brought the meeting to a close. folding under the pressure of qulity concerns being mentioned, the mayor left ms. clark sitting at the podium waiting to address the council. he was in such a hurry he pushed over a council woman and knocked down a flag in his haste to retreat. meanwhile someo0ne from the gallery yelled out "that guy is a peice of s...! it was classic.

Guest Guest
alot of good points were brought up. but something worth mentioning would be the way the mayor suddenly brought the meeting to a close. folding under the pressure of qulity concerns being mentioned, the mayor left ms. clark sitting at the podium waiting to address the council. he was in such a hurry he pushed over a council woman and knocked down a flag in his haste to retreat. meanwhile someo0ne from the gallery yelled out "that guy is a peice of s...! it was classic.

i agree 100 % why did he leave people standing up there waiting to talk to him. that is his problem he never has any answers.

Guest Guest
nothing  big just steph wanting a piece of the pie but dragging his point to the hills and back bottom line, nothing.  milan and brew were the a-holes with the comments that made no sense at times who can understand third world talk.the rest really not worth mentioning nor acknowledging considering their egos just filled the second floor with alot of hot air. <_<  B)

You don't' have to speak English, and be good at public speaking to know when something is screwed up.

Guest Guest
i agree 100 % why did he leave people standing up there waiting to talk to him.  that is  his problem he never has any answers.

Could it be the GUILT?????????? was Tansy mentioned? Don't worry, don't you think Tansky will be singing to the tune of McDonough.... This is just the beginning. I wish I was fly on McDonoughs wall..........

Archived