Job Qualifications

Guest The Oracle

Guest The Oracle

Can any of the follwing job holders or the powers that appointed them answer the following questions?

Ronnie--Previous employer and qualifications to get present job?

Ray-----Ditto

Peter Higgins (Be careful with this one)

Entire town council

Some might think this is a smart ass question--but wait until their dream of townhouses comes true and you have real qualified people moving into this town.

It will take these qualified people one election cycle to realize that these amatures and the 10,000 dollar plus tax bill for their three room condo in this town have got to go.

Pilots!???!!

I can't wait for this to happen .

Guest May 2nd 2006 town hall 7:00pm
Can any of the follwing job holders or the powers that appointed them answer the following questions?

Ronnie--Previous  employer and qualifications to get  present job?

Ray-----Ditto

Peter Higgins  (Be careful with this one)

Entire town council

Some might think this is a smart ass question--but wait until their dream of townhouses comes true and you have real qualified people moving into this town.

It will take these qualified people one election cycle to realize that these amatures and the 10,000 dollar plus tax bill for their three room condo in this town have got to go.

Pilots!???!!

Can you ask this at the next town meeting:May 2nd 2006 town hall 7:00pm 2nd floor

I'm sure you can, but won't

Guest Guest

Ray-----Ditto

Entire town council

Pilots!???!!

People on section 8 do not give a rats butt about paying taxes my friend.... there will be no qualified people moving in.

Guest Angry Taxpayer

Ray-----Ditto

Entire town council

Pilots!???!!

More like extended families from Newark with lots of kids which will flood our already overcrowded schools. I CAN wait for this to happen.

Archived