HARRISON LIBRARY CLOSED

Guest Guest_resident_*

Guest Guest_resident_*

HOW COME THE HARRISON LIBRARY IS CLOSED FPOR TRAINING FOR WHAT HOW COME NO ONE EVERS ABOUT ANYTHING GOING ON IN TOWN.THE NORMAL THING TO KEEP IT A SECRET.

Guest HELLO
HOW COME THE HARRISON LIBRARY IS CLOSED FPOR TRAINING FOR WHAT HOW COME NO ONE EVERS ABOUT ANYTHING GOING ON IN TOWN.THE NORMAL THING TO KEEP IT A SECRET.

Because they are installing hooked on phonics for you, this way you can learn how to spell.

Turn on channel 35 it is on there as well as the signs on the library, etc. newspapers are not that expensive you can buy it at least 2 days out of the year.

Be understanding for once, they are upgrading some things and just trying to make it a better place for the residents and CHILDREN of Harrison so they don't wind up talking like you!

Guest Guest

who cares what you think we thought they were training more employees for there secret jobs that no one hears about.it is right it not what you know but who you **** to get someone in this town.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest guest
who cares what you think we thought they were training more employees for there secret jobs that no one hears about.it is right it not what you know but who you **** to get someone in this town.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

I guess you care what I think cause you responded, when are you going to realize that they mayor does what the mayor wants to do and the people that work there have nothing to do with that. I think you are interested because you have a family member working there.

Guest Guest

Leave the Library alone, they are doing great work, they are only improving things and making them better for the people of the town.

Archived