Trash town

Guest Guest_flagmann_*

Guest Guest_flagmann_*

Kearny? is are Town lost--2 the invading,illegal trash?

Flagman, is back

Here comes Newark, Trash trash trash and more trash

Flagman.

Kearny? is are Town lost--2 the invading,illegal trash?

Flagman, is back

Here comes Newark, Trash trash trash and more trash

Flagman.

:lol: HEY FLAGY LONG TIME! YA DOING OK? this town is having a big problem SANTOS!!! but for spanish illeals i would work with them but not the RAG HEADS IN J/C NOW THATS TRASH! hey don't stay away so long! :blink:

Guest Guest_flagmann_*
:P HEY FLAGY LONG TIME! YA DOING OK? this town is having a big problem SANTOS!!! but for spanish illeals i would work with them but not the RAG HEADS IN J/C NOW THATS TRASH!  hey don't stay away so long! B)

Hey Old fart.

Im doing just fine,I hope everything on your end is ok? I see i made a few errors in my typing, sorry about that!!

Flagman is watching this Town, 2 much trash is invading!!! (coming into Town)

American cititzens GOT 2 wake -up

Here comes Newark, Trash, trash, trash and more trash.

Do u think it is 2 late, for Kearny?

Flagman.

Guest Guest
:P HEY FLAGY LONG TIME! YA DOING OK? this town is having a big problem SANTOS!!! but for spanish illeals i would work with them but not the RAG HEADS IN J/C NOW THATS TRASH!  hey don't stay away so long! B)

Is this a monkey?

Hey Old fart.

Im doing just fine,I hope everything on your end is ok?  I see i made a few errors in my typing,  sorry about that!!

Flagman is watching this Town, 2 much trash is invading!!! (coming into Town)

American cititzens GOT 2 wake -up

Here comes Newark, Trash, trash, trash and more trash.

Do u think it is 2 late, for Kearny?

Flagman.

:P hey flagy im not sure! i think dumping santos and his crew will help but the folks moving in needs to think the town is safe! that means mom and dads controlling the kids! working to many hours WILL hurt your kids! thats the kids time your steeling they need mom and dad to show them how to live with others! when your working whos showing them? do not ask the town to do the job! i think the folks in kearny want the town to do way to much!! clean up your own sidewalk and gutter! taxes are way to high as you know if they want lower taxes do some things your self! with the RIGHT LEADER THE TOWN CAN MAKE IT! B)

Guest The Mayor
:unsure: hey flagy im not sure! i think dumping santos and his crew will help but the folks moving in needs to think the town is safe! that means mom and dads controlling the kids! working to many hours WILL hurt your kids! thats the kids time your steeling they need mom and dad to show them how to live with others! when your working whos showing them? do not ask the town to do the job! i think the folks in kearny want the town to do way to much!! clean up your own sidewalk and gutter! taxes are way to high as you know if they want lower taxes do some things your self! with the RIGHT LEADER THE TOWN CAN MAKE IT! :unsure:

Oldfart56,

Thanks for the postcard. You look good in the Happy Trails Nursing Home. Sorry to hear you're on soft food only. When you get your new teeth, I'm sure you'll be given more solid food. That's a bummer that you can only use the computer for one hour a day, but I guess it's difficult typing while in restraints. Don't worry though, once they get the right medication prescribed, I'm sure the tantrums will stop and you'll be allowed out of the restraints. Hey, then we'll see you more on KOTW !! Happy Trails, Buckaroo !!

Guest Guest
:unsure: hey flagy im not sure! i think dumping santos and his crew will help but the folks moving in needs to think the town is safe! that means mom and dads controlling the kids! working to many hours WILL hurt your kids! thats the kids time your steeling they need mom and dad to show them how to live with others! when your working whos showing them? do not ask the town to do the job! i think the folks in kearny want the town to do way to much!! clean up your own sidewalk and gutter! taxes are way to high as you know if they want lower taxes do some things your self! with the RIGHT LEADER THE TOWN CAN MAKE IT! :unsure:

This monkey sure has alot of time on it's hands!

Sad to see that his spelling and grammar have not improved.

"Steeling" :huh:

This monkey sure has alot of time on it's hands!

Sad to see that his spelling and grammar have not improved.

"Steeling" :huh:

:unsure: ha ha got ya to read it! now what did i say in my post? are you thinking yet? :unsure:

Guest Kard89
Oldfart56,

Thanks for the postcard. You look good in the Happy Trails Nursing Home. Sorry to hear you're on soft food only. When you get your new teeth, I'm sure you'll be given more solid food. That's a bummer that you can only use the computer for one hour a day, but I guess it's difficult typing while in restraints. Don't worry though, once they get the right medication prescribed, I'm sure the tantrums will stop and you'll be allowed out of the restraints. Hey, then we'll see you more on KOTW !!  Happy Trails, Buckaroo !!

Great post, "mayor". Funniest one in a long time.

Guest Uptownie
Oldfart56,

Thanks for the postcard. You look good in the Happy Trails Nursing Home. Sorry to hear you're on soft food only. When you get your new teeth, I'm sure you'll be given more solid food. That's a bummer that you can only use the computer for one hour a day, but I guess it's difficult typing while in restraints. Don't worry though, once they get the right medication prescribed, I'm sure the tantrums will stop and you'll be allowed out of the restraints. Hey, then we'll see you more on KOTW !!  Happy Trails, Buckaroo !!

LOL !!!

• 3 weeks later...
Oldfart=D-Head ! Any questions?

:rolleyes::rolleyes: IM SAD VERY SAD! why? your not with me anymore!someone called you a fartsmeller you having 2 hearing aids heard smart fella and went back to school i think they said your going to grad this week ! now if you can only pass sand box your in good shape! and it only took 20 years!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Archived