http://www.townofharrison.com/

Michael Fernández

Guest 2smart4u
How sad is that website?  Who got paid to throw that together?

Mr. Harrison, it's no sadder than you. Reading betwen the lines, you must be a supporter of this mayor and council. Let me guess, you have a relative working for the town or serving on one of the boards.

No clear thinking resident can support what goes on in this town. Huge sums of money spent with no taxpayer input. Residents unable to speak openly at council meetings. Rescheduling or postponing council meetings with no notice to avoid public attendance. Rampant nepotism. They would never get away with these things anywhere else. Why can they get away with this sh-t in Harrison ?? Are the residents so jaded and apathetic that they've given up ?? That's where the PAC comes in. I'm hoping this thing snowballs and gets the attention of all Harrison residents. Only with the interest of the public can it succeed and I support them. We don't expect your support, Mr. Harrison, just keep towing the "party line".

Mr. Harrison, it's no sadder than you. Reading betwen the lines, you must be a supporter of this mayor and council. Let me guess, you have a relative working for the town or serving on one of the boards.

No clear thinking resident can support what goes on in this town. Huge sums of money spent with no taxpayer input.  Residents unable to speak openly at council meetings. Rescheduling or postponing council meetings with no notice to avoid public attendance. Rampant nepotism.  They would never get away with these things anywhere else. Why can they get away with this sh-t in Harrison ??  Are the residents so jaded and apathetic that they've given up ??  That's where the PAC comes in. I'm hoping this thing snowballs and gets the attention of all Harrison residents. Only with the interest of the public can it succeed and I support them. We don't expect your support, Mr. Harrison, just keep towing the "party line".

How would I have guess that YOU would have replied to my post? What a shocker.

I "tow" no "party line," 2smart4u. I support no one on the town council. No member of my family works for the town. No member of my family is on a committee or board.

Why attack me when you should be attack the elected officials of this town?

Guest Guest
How would I have guess that YOU would have replied to my post?  What a shocker. 

I "tow" no "party line," 2smart4u.  I support no one on the town council.  No member of my family works for the town.  No member of my family is on a committee or board. 

Why attack me when you should be attack the elected officials of this town?

point fingers else where, we need a change here folks, wake up and hold on to your savings and peace of mind you'll be rob blind if you continue too turn away from reality. ;)

Archived