Principal High School

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hey what do you all think of Frank Digesiere leaving the Kearny School District? :P

I can't wait to see what Board of Education comes up with this time. :lol:

Guest Guest
Hey what do you all think of Frank Digesiere leaving the Kearny School District? :P

I can't wait to see what Board of Education comes up with this time.  :lol:

It's Degesere! Kearny's loss! Oh no, one down for Bert to get even with!

Guest Guest

Speaking of No-berto. I thought he said Frankie D. was not qualified as a superindentent? Well, No-Berto, what do you have to say about this?

Guest Pleased
Hey what do you all think of Frank Digesiere leaving the Kearny School District? :(

I can't wait to see what Board of Education comes up with this time.  :lol:

I would say good riddance but I know they will only appoint one of his do nothing goombas in the high school. I say eliminate one asst. principal's job here's a chance to do it by attrition. Pray there are new people elected to the Board of Ed. I think Bloomfiel will welcome Frankie boy to the real world! Didn't get Kearny did you Frankie despite all your plotting and planning.

Guest Guest

I guess he beat out Mr. Mooney. So nice to have a Superintendent who has been shopping around for jobs, he really has Kearny's best interest at heart. :blink:

Guest guest
I guess he beat out Mr. Mooney.  So nice to have a Superintendent who has been shopping around for jobs, he really has Kearny's best interest at heart. :blink:

I can assure you it wasn't Bert that knocked Mary out of the box. Mary was the only one who stood up for what she believed in and voted to not give Mooney another contract, along with Ginny Santos. These two board members are the only two who aren't on a power trip. They do things, are involved in things, volunteer their time because they love their town and want to make a difference. All the others were just saving their own ass. Digesere is a man who is a life long resident of this town, a taxpayer, raised his family here. Mooney is just out to see who gives him the most money. Now he's applying for other jobs and taking all the credit for ideas given to him by Gaulton, Macfie, Torres and others. I 'm seriously thinking private schools for my kids for the next few years.

Guest Ricky Retardo
Speaking of No-berto.  I thought he said Frankie D. was not qualified as a superindentent?  Well, No-Berto, what do you have to say about this?

He's not saying anything right now.....He's trying to be a good little bambino before the election......Thinks people are stupid and forget. After he loses the election, he'll be right back with his childish tirade.

Guest Guest
I guess he beat out Mr. Mooney.  So nice to have a Superintendent who has been shopping around for jobs, he really has Kearny's best interest at heart. :blink:

Mooney was o-fer in his job search. Lost Bloomfield...lost West Essex. Lucky for him Jean McKeown is a bigger ***** than him.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Guest
I can assure you it wasn't Bert that knocked Mary out of the box. Mary was the only one who stood up for what she believed in and voted to not give Mooney another contract, along with Ginny Santos. These two board members are the only two who aren't on a power trip. They do things, are involved in things, volunteer their time because they love their town and want to make a difference. All the others were just saving their own ass. Digesere is a man who is a life long resident of this town, a taxpayer, raised his family here. Mooney is just out to see who gives him the most money. Now he's applying for other jobs and taking all the credit for ideas given to him by Gaulton, Macfie, Torres and others. I 'm seriously thinking private schools for my kids for the next few years.

Really nice to finally see some truth on this discussion board! You sound like you actually know what you're talking about, a rarity around here.

Guest Ricky Retardo
He's not saying anything right now.....He's trying to be a good little bambino before the election......Thinks people are stupid and forget.  After he loses the election, he'll be right back with his childish tirade.

Oops, I spoke to soon!!!!!!!! He struck again today in the Observer!!!!!!

Evidently he has uncovered another conspirancy!!!!!!!! Call the FBI....Where's J.Edgor Hoover when we need him????? The people of Kearny don't need

handcuff's, they need a straight jacket!!!!!! This is the idiot that was removed as Principal of one of the Kearny Schools for being a screw up, spent his whole life sucking off the Kearny Tax Payer Tit and now that he was dumped, he is trying to parade around as the advocate for the Kearny Tax Payer. Please give me a break!!!!!! You know, the sad part is they are people in Kearny that will vote for this horse's ass in the BOE election. OH, POUR POUR OLD KEARNY, YOU'RE IN TROUBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
Oops, I spoke to soon!!!!!!!!    He struck again today in the Observer!!!!!!

Evidently he has uncovered another conspirancy!!!!!!!!  Call the FBI....Where's J.Edgor Hoover when we need him?????  The people of Kearny don't need

handcuff's, they need a straight jacket!!!!!!  This is the idiot that was removed as Principal of one of the Kearny Schools for being a screw up, spent his whole life sucking off the Kearny Tax Payer Tit and now that he was dumped, he is trying to parade around as the advocate for the Kearny Tax Payer.  Please give me a break!!!!!!  You know, the sad part is they are people in Kearny that will vote for this horse's ass in the BOE election.    OH, POUR POUR OLD KEARNY, YOU'RE IN TROUBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to see that he's going! So sad for the Bloomfield district though...........

Is Mr. Digesere really going to Bloomfield and leaving KHS?

Yes he is leaving , another one that didn't get his way and now bails out. Kearny will be fine without him, all he wanted was power,power and more power.

Frank Digesere, the long-time principal of Kearny High School, will leave the school in June to become to Superintendent of Schools in Bloomfield. Digesere will replace Thomas Dowd, the embattled current superintendent in Bloomfield, whose contract was not renewed by the Bloomfield Board of Education some time ago.

Guest Guest
Yes he is leaving , another one that didn't get his way and now bails out. Kearny will be fine without him, all he wanted was power,power and more power.

Frank Digesere, the long-time principal of Kearny High School, will leave the school in June to become to Superintendent of Schools in Bloomfield. Digesere will replace Thomas Dowd, the embattled current superintendent in Bloomfield, whose contract was not renewed by the Bloomfield Board of Education some time ago.

Yeah, imagine, someone aspiring to get a promotion. The nerve of him.

Guest Agree

I agree, the power trip ended when he lost the votes on the Board of Ed. If the truth be known, he was ******** as an administrator. ******for an administrator's job. Of course he had his favorites, who now may have to actually work. Goodbye, farewell etc. His new job will wake him up since he doesn't control anything in Bloomfield (different world Frank).

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest shakinmyhead

And what do you do for a living? Most intelligent, college educated people keep trying to improve their lives and move up in the world. I admire the man for seeing that it wasn't going to happen for him here, thanks to the current Board of Ed members, except Mary Torres & Ginny Santos. He's not a do nothing just sitting around waiting for retirement. You obviously are one of those who knows nothing about Frank Digesere but have so much to say. Please answer my question, what do you do for a living?

Frank was the best Principal KHS has ever had. He will be missed a great deal by his students, faculty and friends. Anyone that says otherwise is simply jealous of his success. Here's a tip..work as hard as Frank has and still does, be firm but fair, say what you mean and mean what you say, treat other people's children the way you would want other people to treat your children and maybe someday after earning it year after year.. you can enjoy your day in the sun too.

Frankie I'm glad my kids had the opportunity to attend KHS while you were there as principal. Good luck to you! Best to the Mrs. Even though you know I don't like her ;) !

And what do you do for a living? Most intelligent, college educated people keep trying to improve their lives and move up in the world. I admire the man for seeing that it wasn't going to happen for him here, thanks to the current Board of Ed members, except Mary Torres & Ginny Santos. He's not a do nothing just sitting around waiting for retirement. You obviously are one of those who knows nothing about Frank Digesere but have so much to say.  Please answer my question, what do you do for a living?

Others have said more than me, and when you decide to stop " Shaking your head" and sign on to this site as a member then i just might tell you.

You obviously are one of those who knows everything but hides" her" face between the camels humps.

I bet you are a crossing guard. lol

Others have said more than me, and when you decide to stop " Shaking your head"  and sign on to this site as a member then i just might tell you.

You obviously are one of those who knows everything but hides" her" face between the camels humps.

I bet you are a crossing guard.  lol

I'll ask for them. Please answer the questions in the following post.

And what do you do for a living? Most intelligent, college educated people keep trying to improve their lives and move up in the world. I admire the man for seeing that it wasn't going to happen for him here, thanks to the current Board of Ed members, except Mary Torres & Ginny Santos. He's not a do nothing just sitting around waiting for retirement. You obviously are one of those who knows nothing about Frank Digesere but have so much to say.  Please answer my question, what do you do for a living?

JW

Guest Guest
Frank was the best Principal KHS has ever had.  He will be missed a great deal by his students, faculty and friends.  Anyone that says otherwise is simply jealous of his success. Here's a tip..work as hard as Frank has and still does, be firm but fair, say what you mean and mean what you say, treat other people's children the way you would want other people to treat your children and maybe someday after earning it year after year.. you can enjoy your day in the sun too. 

Frankie I'm glad my kids had the opportunity to attend KHS while you were there as principal.  Good luck to you!  Best to the Mrs.  Even though you know I don't like her :huh: !

Hey Frank be sure to thank your Mom for her nice note

Guest Guest

Who was it that hired Mooney in the first place? And who was it that re-signed him? Now Mooney doesn't fit into Mary's plans she turned on him. And then she paid Bert off for no reason. Yeah, Mary and Gaulton what visionaries. You must be kidding. I guess that sweet deal Les is walking away with is to show the people of Kearny how much he loves them. And good old Mary is waiting in the wings to take over. Nah, no power trips there.

And Macfie, if he is coming up with ideas, should spend his time trying to figure out how to stop the leaks in the buildings and actually finish the work.

You think she'll actually post her picture on the Kearny Schools Webpage?

Archived