BOARD OF EDUCATION ON TUESDAY APRIL

Guest MEET THE CANDIDATES FOR THE KEAR

Guest MEET THE CANDIDATES FOR THE KEAR

Come and ask questions of the candidates for the Kearny Board of Education on Tuesday, April 11, 2006 at 7:30 pm in the Schuyler School Auditorium. The Candidates are Michael Cicchino, Norberto Diaz, Rosemary Marks, Gloria Robertson, Lisa Ann Schalago, William Campbell, and incumbent, Jean Mckeown. Then vote for your three best choices on Tuesday, April 18, 2006...

Guest Guest
Come and ask questions of the candidates for the Kearny Board of Education on Tuesday, April 11, 2006 at 7:30 pm in the Schuyler School Auditorium. The Candidates are Michael Cicchino, Norberto Diaz, Rosemary Marks, Gloria Robertson, Lisa Ann Schalago, William Campbell, and incumbent, Jean Mckeown. Then vote for your three best choices on Tuesday, April 18, 2006...

I'm going cause I want to ask good ole Bert what his motives are. It should be obvious to all that man has a vendetta and an agenda, not only for himself but for his wife.

Guest Guest
I'm going cause I want to ask good ole Bert what his motives are. It should be obvious to all that man has a vendetta and an agenda, not only for himself but for his wife.

Why single out Bert? Every person currently on the BOE has vendettas and agendas.

Guest Disillusioned

True, but what about Billy Boy? You think he DOESN'T have an agenda? Oh if only we lived in a perfect world and people did things for the right reasons.

True, but what about Billy Boy?  You think he DOESN'T have an agenda?  Oh if only we lived in a perfect world and people did things for the right reasons.

I'm 90 percent sure that Billy Boy will not be voted into the B.O.E. I gave his brother 547 votes 2 years ago and believe me people, i've already talked to most of the 547 voters and they will not being voting for him.

Guest Guest
I'm 90 percent sure that Billy Boy will not be voted into the B.O.E. I gave his brother 547 votes 2 years ago and believe me people, i've already talked to most  of the 547 voters and they will not being voting for him.

2 years? What are you talking about Jr.? When are you going to open that can of worms? Just more BS I guess! :lol:

2 years? What are you talking about Jr.? When are you going to open that can of worms? Just more BS I guess! :lol:

:lol: LOOK THIS GUY BILLY IS A GOOD THING FOR KEARNY! he grew up in town and still lives here/kearny! his kids will grow up kearny that takes sprit! lots of it!! i will not post anything for a BAD PERSON AND KNOW IT! but i will tell yah bill will do a good job hell his life is on the line kearny is his home he does not know any place else its all kearny!! NOW BILL DO ME RIGHT!! :P

Board of Education - Kearny

Completed Precincts: 30 of 30 (100.00%)

Vote Count Percent

Alan F. Doffont 1,051 18.49%

Bernadette Mc Donald 990 17.42%

John J. Campbell 1,015 17.86%

Manuel Ventoso, Jr. 547 9.63%

Theresa Leach 640 11.26%

David Krusznis 572 10.07%

Virginia Santos 860 15.13%

Personal Choice 8 0.14%

Total 5,683 100.00%

Guest Guest

Let's talk about agenda's. What possible agenda can Bert have other than revenge?

Does the average person really think he is there to do the best job for our children? Lets get real people! This is a very important election and all of a sudden everyone is very quiet! And what do you think Ole Billy Boy is about? Don't forget this Board is going to be getting millions (yes, many millions) from various agencies for repairs to KHS & Lincoln school. Lets hear it from all who have had so much to say about Mary!!!!

Guest Guest
Board of Education - Kearny

Completed Precincts: 30 of 30 (100.00%) 

Vote Count Percent

Alan F. Doffont 1,051 18.49%

Bernadette Mc Donald 990 17.42%

John J. Campbell 1,015 17.86%

Manuel Ventoso, Jr. 547 9.63%

Theresa Leach 640 11.26%

David Krusznis 572 10.07%

Virginia Santos 860 15.13%

Personal Choice 8 0.14%

Total 5,683 100.00%

And? Come on Jr., you've got to do better than this!

Guest Guest
I have sent a reply 2 days ago and K.O.T.W has not posted it and i want to know why? I printed out a copy of what i wrote so if he doesn't post it , i'll make copies and put them all over town................

It's a conspiracy Jr. :blink:

It's a conspiracy Jr. :huh:

KOTW sent me an e-mail stating why he couldn't post the letter, so if you all want to know what i wrote i would have to e-mail it to all that ask for it. Because it seems like he will never post it.

Mr. Ventoso,

Your post contains some inflamatory statements. Since Bill Campbell is not an elected official, I cannot publish your statements. I did not delete your post. I saved it pending further review.

KOTW

Guest Guest
KOTW sent me an e-mail stating why he couldn't post the letter, so if you all want to know what i wrote i would have to e-mail it to all that ask for it. Because it seems like he will never post it.

Mr. Ventoso,

Your post contains some inflamatory statements.  Since Bill Campbell is not an elected official, I cannot publish your statements.  I did not delete your post.  I saved it pending further review.

KOTW

Running your mouth again Jr.? When will something useful come out?

Archived