HARRISON HIGH MAINTENANCE POSITION

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

WHAT WAS THE CRITERIA FOR THE NEW POSITION GIVEN TO A COUNCILMAN?

WHY WAS THIS JOB NOT GIVEN TO SOMEONE FROM WITHIN? SOMEONE THAT KNOWS THE JOB... SOMEONE THAT HAS BEEN DOING IT FOR SOME TIME... I'M SURE THAT THERE IS SOMEONE MORE QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED FOR THIS POSITON THAN MR.DOLAGHAN.

IF HE REQUIRED A JOB, HE SHOULD HAVE STARTED AT AN ENTRY LEVEL/MAINTENANCE PERSON AND WORK HIS WAY UP, JUST LIKE ITS SUPPOSED TO BE.

THIS IS JUST LIKE THE JOB GIVEN TO THE STREET DEPARTMENT HEAD..........

ONE OF THOSE MEN THAT WERE THERE FOR YEARS SHOULD HAVE BEEN PROMOTED, THEY KNEW THE JOB................................

WHAT A DISGRACE..... MAYOR MCDOUNOUGH

WHAT WAS THE CRITERIA FOR THE NEW POSITION GIVEN TO A COUNCILMAN? There must be a town ordinance or state one for that matter, which says how town jobs are to be posted. If someone knows this ordinance, please feel free to share.

WHY WAS THIS JOB NOT GIVEN TO SOMEONE FROM WITHIN? SOMEONE THAT KNOWS THE JOB... SOMEONE THAT HAS BEEN DOING IT FOR SOME TIME...
Sounds like we have another Friends of Harrison Issue on our hands because these sound like solid points. It's not the first time I've heard these points. In fact there are many town employees that now have someone to turn to for help
I'M SURE THAT THERE IS SOMEONE MORE QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED FOR THIS POSITON THAN MR.DOLAGHAN.
IF HE REQUIRED A JOB, HE SHOULD HAVE STARTED AT AN ENTRY LEVEL/MAINTENANCE PERSON AND WORK HIS WAY UP, JUST LIKE ITS SUPPOSED TO BE.
That’s true, unless it's some type of Job Transfer
THIS IS JUST LIKE THE JOB GIVEN TO THE STREET DEPARTMENT HEAD..........

ONE OF THOSE MEN THAT WERE THERE FOR YEARS SHOULD HAVE BEEN PROMOTED, THEY KNEW THE JOB................................

WHAT A DISGRACE..... MAYOR MCDOUNOUGH

Would love to hear McDonoughs opinion or reasoning on this matter, wouldn't you.

Guest Guest

WHAT WAS THE CRITERIA FOR THE NEW POSITION GIVEN TO A COUNCILMAN?

There must be a town ordinance or state one for that matter, which says how town jobs are to be posted. If someone knows this ordinance, please feel free to share.Sounds like we have another Friends of Harrison Issue on our hands because these sound like solid points. It's not the first time I've heard these points. In fact there are many town employees that now have someone to turn to for help That’s true, unless it's some type of Job Transfer Would love to hear McDonoughs opinion or reasoning on this matter, wouldn't you.

Yes We All would LIke to hear McDonoughs responce , but never will....He thinks he does not have to explain himself to anyone......

Guest 2smart4u

There must be a town ordinance or state one for that matter, which says how town jobs are to be posted. If someone knows this ordinance, please feel free to share.Sounds like we have another Friends of Harrison Issue on our hands because these sound like solid points. It's not the first time I've heard these points. In fact there are many town employees that now have someone to turn to for help That’s true, unless it's some type of Job Transfer Would love to hear McDonoughs opinion or reasoning on this matter, wouldn't you.

Yes We All would LIke to hear McDonoughs responce , but never will....He thinks he does not have to explain himself to anyone......

It should be apparent to everyone that the mayor DOESN"T CARE about fairness or what's right and wrong. He also doesn't care about public opinion, (that's why he doesn't want open council meetings) he's going to appoint his cronies to any position he wants. I'm sure Ronnie-Boy was the most qualified person he could find for that position . The arrogance of this mayor is unbelieveable. The residents have never had a say about this redevelopment, he borrowed $40,000,000 without any public input, appointed unqualified dept. heads, he basically thumbs his nose at the citizens of Harrison.

If this mayor gets re-elected it will be the biggest mystery of all time.

Guest Guest

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT, IF THIS MAYOR GETS RE-ELECTED HE WILL RUN THIS TOWN DOWN........... ALL HE IS INTERESTED IN IS THE REDEVELOPMENT...... I AGREE WITH THE REDEVELOPMENT OF THIS TOWN, IT WILL BE GOOD FOR US....... BUT MAYOR PLEASE REMEMBER THE PEOPLE WHO LIVE HERE WORK HERE AND HAVE BUSINESSES HERE NOW.......... DON'T WE COUNT........ WE NEED OUR STREETS TO BE CLEANER...... WE NEED OUR COMMUNITY TO LOOK LIKE A NICE PLACE TO VISIT...... WE ARE NOT SPENDING ANY OF YOUR TIME WITH US.................... RESIDENTS, HOME OWNERS, BUSINESS OWNERS........ WE NEED YOU ON BOARD TO MAKE THINGS WORK.......

YOU ARE NOT ON THE SAME PAGE WITH YOUR COMMUNITY..... WAKE UP MAYOR MCDOUGHNOUG........................... YOU WILL BE OUT........ WE NEED NEW FRESH BLOOD THAT WILL ADDRESS THE ONE SQUARE MILE COMMUNITY THAT WE LIVE IN........... THERE ARE MANY QUALIFIED PEOPLE IN OUR COMMUNITY THAT CAN DO THE JOB................. HOPEFULLY THEY WILL STEP UP.........

WE NEED A NEW MAYOR AND THREE NEW COUNCIL PEOPLE.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN YOU GUESS WHICH ONES?

Guest Guest

As always. When you give a little man a voice, he thinks he is a big, big MAN. Micheal, ride the wave you think that your riding, because when it crashes you will be a spot. If honesty means anything, are you now in bed with Mr. Goldberg??? You are so hipocratic that I can smell you in Harrison from your home in Kearny!!!

Guest town cryer

I heard there is a Police officer that is about to retire who may be entering the ring.... Very interesting, Who knows the towns interworking more than he. I hope this rumor is true....he has my vote....please let this be true

Archived