wondering

Guest guest

Guest Guest
It will soon be one year and the Schulyer Ave. home is not connected to the pumping station .What happened Mr. Mayor?

Do you think he will answer you? Don't hold your breath. He has four more years, He's good to go. Besides he has mennendaz campaign to work on.

It will soon be one year and the Schulyer Ave. home is not connected to the pumping station .What happened Mr. Mayor?

:angry: hey K long time no hear! i just talked with **** **** **** the other day and he said no hear too! all ok? :angry:

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content. To Oldfart56, I had to edited to be on the safe side.

Guest Guest
:lol: hey K long time no hear! i just talked with **** **** **** the other day and he said no hear too! all ok? :lol:

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.  To Oldfart56, I had to edited to be on the safe side.

Why don't you edit his screen name, I find it offensive?

Guest Ms.K. DeRay

Do you think he will answer you? Don't hold your breath. He has four more years, He's good to go. Besides he has mennendaz campaign to work on.

[/quoteWhy isnt something done to help this resident?

Mayor Santos has never answered me but I never gave up. Today I will put a call out to the engineer to remind him that its one year ago that the town signed a agreement to connect three homes. Lets see what happens.

Guest Ms. K. DeRay
I thought a pump was put in to help those flood victims?

A pumping station was installed and it works. Thanks to the State DEP and Mr. Mangin for supporting us. My home was connected along with my neighbor.The Town of Kearny left out the home on Schulyer Ave.(the home that gets the most water).Again Mayor Santos failed and broke another so called promise.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest second ward
Mayor Santos has never answered me but I never gave up. Today I will put a call out to the engineer to remind him that its one year ago that the town signed a agreement to connect three homes. Lets see what happens.

Did anyone answer you to why this home was not connected?

Guest Ms. K. DeRay
Did anyone answer you to why this home was not connected?

Still no answer . This resident will soon be pumping out RAW SEWAGE from her basement. This will be a total of 5 years. I guess Santos and Council think because my home is connected I will go away. I want my neighbors to live in a normal healthy house.I cannot beleive this is happening.Bottom line this Mayor and Council could care less about us.Santos ,Pettgrew and Sherry I need to know your excuse now.

Archived