Affordable Housing

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

It will be interesting to see how many "affordable housing units" will be built within this redevelopment zone. The mayor has stated "the town needs more affordable housing". A surcharge will be assessed on the developers to pay for this housing.

I could be wrong but I don't see any meaningful number of units coming out of this. I think this is a lot of hot air, saying things that people want to hear. We'll see how many affordable units are actually built. We'll be watching, Mr. Mayor.

Guest Guest
It will be interesting to see how many "affordable housing units" will be built within this redevelopment zone. The mayor has stated "the town needs more affordable housing".  A surcharge will be assessed on the developers to pay for this housing.

I could be wrong but I don't see any meaningful number of units coming out of this. I think this is a lot of hot air, saying things that people want to hear. We'll see how many affordable units are actually built. We'll be watching, Mr. Mayor.

maybe the mayor is looking for the federal government to bail his ass out with more free money so he can hire more employees to solidify an election win

Guest Guest
It will be interesting to see how many "affordable housing units" will be built within this redevelopment zone. The mayor has stated "the town needs more affordable housing".  A surcharge will be assessed on the developers to pay for this housing.

They will all be "section 8" housing within five years....

Archived