parking

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

what's with the pencil happy brownie? i'm five minutes clear on the meter and the B**ch slaps me with a ticket. can't these f#cks tell time. the parking is bad enough the last thing i need is too deal with ticket dealers.

Guest GUEST
having a I.Q. was not part of the job

MAYBY THE TOWN SHOULD POST DIRECTIONS THE METERS. THIS WILL SHOW THOSE WITHOUT AN I.Q. HOW TO INSTERT A QUARTER INTO THE METER.

PERHAPS, NEXT TIME YOU GO TO BUY YOUR SIX PACT AND CIGARETTES YOU SHOULD SAVE YOUR CHANGE FOR THE METERS.

Guest Guest
MAYBY THE TOWN SHOULD POST DIRECTIONS THE METERS.  THIS WILL SHOW THOSE WITHOUT AN I.Q. HOW TO INSTERT A QUARTER INTO THE METER.

PERHAPS, NEXT TIME YOU GO TO BUY YOUR SIX PACT AND CIGARETTES YOU SHOULD SAVE YOUR CHANGE FOR THE METERS.

talk too them parking junkies first, by the looks of them they are hitting the crack!

shut the f*ck up larry!

Guest Guest
what's with the pencil happy brownie? i'm five minutes clear on the meter and the B**ch slaps me with a ticket. can't these f#cks tell time. the parking is bad enough the last thing i need is too deal with ticket dealers.

sweetie they all have to wear shoes, they can't tell time that way :o:rolleyes::lol:

Guest Guest

talk to pimp peezy in traffic! :rolleyes:

Guest Guest
MAYBY THE TOWN SHOULD POST DIRECTIONS THE METERS.  THIS WILL SHOW THOSE WITHOUT AN I.Q. HOW TO INSTERT A QUARTER INTO THE METER.

Hey genius!! What on earth is a six pact?? Is that when six of you get together

and learn hooked on phonix???

Guest Hands of time!
:rolleyes: Time for a change. How about the the unbrella man he would come around and fix your unbrella's. Also the guy who deliverd bleach. The milk man. Those were the days. Can you think of more?

Guest Guest
JENIOUS    GREAT,  SIMPLY GREAT  THIRD GRADE WAS MY SENIOR YEAR

dont worry harrison all the tickets will stop election time is coming the so called mayor doesnt want to pi ss off the voters this is the time when you can get things done in this town the only time

Guest Guest
dont worry harrison  all the tickets will stop    election time is coming    the so called mayor  doesnt want to pi ss off the voters  this is the time when you can get things done in this town  the only time

Oh yeah, there are no tickets during election time. B) Why don't you build a bridge and get over it, you will get a ticket if you are parked illegally. You complain whether people do there job or not. I am convinced you will never be happy. If it's not one thing it's another. Why don't you focus your attention to a real cause, a positive one. B)

Guest Guest
Oh yeah, there are no tickets during election time.  :blink:  Why don't you build a bridge and get over it, you will get a ticket if you are parked illegally.  You complain whether people do there job or not.  I am convinced you will never be happy.  If it's not one thing it's another.  Why don't you focus your attention to a real cause, a positive one.  :lol:

thanks underdog glad your here! spread that ass-kissing cheer! <_<:P:lol:

Archived