Mayor McDonough / Higgins

Guest FOH

Please prove me wrong, but if Mayor McDonough and Higgins, with the whole redevelopment board, can allow the NEW YORK RED BULLS to build a stadium in HARRISON NEW JERSEY, then what pride do they have for HARRISON NEW JERSEY?.

You know the Mayor and re-development board are playing with our future, and they don't even care enough to force these soccer people to at least put New Jersey in the name.

The public has asked, why has Harrison suffered (with high taxes...). When you have a mayor and team with no pride, no self dignity, what can you expect.

I will try to make a difference. Look for more information about what I stand for, the pride I have, for myself and the Town of Harrison.

I just honestly believe that their is someone else out there that can do a better job.

Stop this soccer stadium.

-no Case study has been done to how this stadium will effect traffic

-no case study has been done to see the economical affects to the town

-no Case studies have been done PERIOD!

Guest Believer
Please prove me wrong, but if Mayor McDonough and Higgins, with the whole redevelopment board, can allow the NEW YORK RED BULLS to build a stadium in HARRISON NEW JERSEY, then what pride do they have for HARRISON NEW JERSEY?.

You know the Mayor and re-development board are playing with our future, and they don't even care enough to force these soccer people to at least put New Jersey in the name.

The public has asked, why has Harrison suffered (with high taxes...).  When you have a mayor and team with no pride, no self dignity, what can you expect. 

I will try to make a difference.  Look for more information about what I stand for, the pride I have, for myself and the Town of Harrison.

I just honestly believe that their is someone else out there that can do a better job.

Pete Higgins Has done it again . He won another one for Harrison. He should be paid a bonus!

Guest Believer!

The public has asked, why has Harrison suffered (with high taxes...).  When you have a mayor and team with no pride, no self dignity, what can you expect. 

I will try to make a difference.  Look for more information about what I stand for, the pride I have, for myself and the Town of Harrison.

I have to believe that Pete will always do the right thing for Harrison. Has he ever failed us? The answer is no!

Guest Guest_Taxpayer_*

What a perfect name for the soon to be Red Bull stadium. The Red Bull Stadium. It will be in the RED and this whole project is a punch of BULL.

Guest I love you
What a perfect name for the soon to be Red Bull stadium. The Red Bull Stadium. It will be in the RED and this whole project is a punch of BULL.

:angry::P:ph34r::D

I'm thinking of calling for the P.A.C.

I believe you should too.

:lol::P:P:D

Speak UP! :D

Guest Guest
I have to believe that Pete will always do the right thing for Harrison. Has he ever failed us? The answer is no!
He has lied in a testimony to the NJ State Legislature on the liquor licenses of Harrison. Representing the town and the Bars/Restaurants in the town, He flat out lied in Trenton, saying he spoke to every liquor license holder & they were in favor of issuing more liquor licenses. It's on-line, I’ve heard it and it's the furthest thing from the truth one can possibly say.

Guest Guest
He has lied in a testimony to the NJ State Legislature on the liquor licenses of Harrison.  Representing the town and the Bars/Restaurants in the town, He flat out lied in Trenton, saying he spoke to every liquor license holder & they were in favor of issuing more liquor licenses. It's on-line, I’ve heard it and it's the furthest thing from the truth one can possibly say.

Pete Higgins never lies. He always tells it like it is. He has been fighting for Hsrrison all his life. He is the only one who is faithful to Harrison.

Guest Guest
Pete Higgins never lies. He always tells it like it is. He has been fighting for Hsrrison all his life. He is the only one who is faithful to Harrison.
You keep believing that or Ask a Liquor license holder for the truth. If you get caught lying like he did, you should get removed from any tax payer job; especially as chairman of the re-development board!

Guest Wireless
You keep believing that or Ask a Liquor license holder for the truth.  If you get caught lying like he did, you should get removed from any tax payer job; especially as chairman of the re-development board!

Peter and the Mayor are used to lying to folks. They simply look out for themselves. As stated previously they are not alone.

If true it appears that the town's clerk also voted illegally in Harrison for years. Imagine that the top election official voting illegally. Federal voter fraud but nobody does anything, life goes on as usual. These guys get away with it because nobody including the Hudson County Prosecutor's office, the Attorney General's office, or the Federal Bureau of Investigations, or the US Attorney General's office does anything about it.

The taxpayers of Harrison are paying the price and so are the taxpayers of New Jersey (in the form of Abbott funds, grants, bailouts) Corzine is planning on increasing our sales tax what he should do it cut out the corruption and insist on transparent government. Start by stopping the 40 million dollar bond to the MetroStars / Red Bull of New York from happening. Governor you will have done a great service to the taxpayers of Harrison and the State.

If the sun shined in on what is going on in Harrison's Town Hall and the Board of Education, there would be huge savings to be had. Corruption is making New Jersey extremely expense to live in. Folks like Pete who lie for the own benefit should be called out and lose their jobs. Pete's retired but being paid as a consultant. Why?

Guest Guest
You keep believing that or Ask a Liquor license holder for the truth.  If you get caught lying like he did, you should get removed from any tax payer job; especially as chairman of the re-development board!

Did anyone see the star ledger last week in regards to the new MLS soccer team. They are thinking of building a new stadium in Glassboro NJ and putting another MLS team there. As if RED BULL NY is not a slap in the face now they are putting another team there. Where are all the POLITICAL HONCHOS NOW!!! we haven't even heard a peep from them. IS the stadium really going through? thats the 120 MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION.

Guest guest

This must be from the Brothers SP. PAC or no PAC. Pete has done more for Harrison than your father in law ever will. You guys got greedy and now your hand is stuck in the cookie jar with no cookies. Make all the noise you want, the people who know appreciate Pete. You two can sell hot dogs at the Red Bulls Games and maybe you will have enough money to buy a beer permit.

Guest Guest

pete was and is still being well cared for by the harrison taxpayers , when is it enought ,or do we continue will his payments and accalades for ever? only thing missing is a street named after him.

Guest Guest

All things considered. Peter should have a building named after him. He works tirelessly in an effort to make Harrison a better place to live. The Brothers trying to discredit Peter should be ashamed of themselves because they are only trying to advance their own agenda. Milan is trying to start trouble because of his shame of nonproductivity and now is using his son in law, mike as a mouth piece. Garbage in equals garbage out. Anyone praising these efforts are either very gaulable or trying to promote their own hidden agendas. Call a spade a spade.

Guest 2smart4u
All things considered.  Peter should have  a building named after him.  He works tirelessly in an effort to make Harrison a better place to live.  The Brothers trying to discredit Peter should be ashamed of themselves because they are only trying to advance their own agenda.  Milan is trying to start trouble because of his shame of nonproductivity and now is using his son in law, mike as a mouth piece.  Garbage in equals garbage out.  Anyone praising these efforts are either very gaulable or trying to promote their own hidden agendas.  Call a spade a spade.

I have a doghouse in my backyard, we can put his name on it.

Guest Guest

All things considered. Peter should have a building named after him. He works tirelessly in an effort to make Harrison a better place to live. The Brothers trying to discredit Peter should be ashamed of themselves because they are only trying to advance their own agenda. Milan is trying to start trouble because of his shame of nonproductivity and now is using his son in law, mike as a mouth piece. Garbage in equals garbage out. Anyone praising these efforts are either very gaulable or trying to promote their own hidden agendas. Call a spade a spade.

[/quote

Pete Higgins for Mayor Honesty and Brains all in one person!

Milan is trying to start trouble because of his shame of nonproductivity and now is using his son in law, mike as a mouth piece. Garbage in equals garbage out. Anyone praising these efforts are either very gaulable or trying to promote their own hidden agendas. Call a spade a spade.

My family has had a business in Harrison for over 30 years. I have run this business for 10 years now. Now I can't vote in Harrison, BUT MY VOICE SHOULD BE HEARD.

Mr. Millan (to you at least) has not assisted me in any way. The fact is that I truly believe that things are headed in the wrong direction and that I hear many people complain with fear. This made my decision.

I'm not out to get the people in office, but I'm out to encourage Harrisonians to step up, voice their opinion. Maybe encourage someone to run for office and may the best candidate win. I will encourage public debates on real issues.

The only ones that should fear my INDEPENDENT Political Action Committee, are those that are not out for the best interest of Harrison because "As members of the community, we share at least some basic bond, Living or Doing Business in Harrison, which may be enough to ensure our loyalty to one another in improving the quality of life in Harrison."

History, old friends, is made up of nothing but facts. You may call a Spade a Spade, but who's playing?

Guest Guest

For Sure. Mike you are a few cards short of a full deck!! How bout a few cans of beer short of a six pack. Words you should understand being in your line of work. Remember permits for the Hot Stands start in Town Hall, Harrison not Kearny.

Guest No to Outside Redevelopers
For Sure.  Mike you are a few cards short of a full deck!!  How bout a few cans of beer short of a six pack.  Words you should understand being in your line of work.  Remember permits for the Hot Stands start in Town Hall, Harrison not Kearny.

Michael is not short a few cards, he is right absolutely on point. How dare the Mayor try to close his business under the guise that he is helping Harrison. The Mayor is helping himself fill his desk with envelopes. Cancel all your meeting from now until election day it will make no difference you cannot hide.

Archived