defiant trespassers list

Guest guest

Guest guest

WHY DOES THE DEFIANT TRESPASSERS LIST BE REMOVED FROM THE HALLLWAYS IT WAS THERE YESTERDAY WITH THE NEW NAMES ON IT AND NOW IT IS GONE IS BECAUSE OF THE MOTHER OF THE NEW IN THE K.C HER SON WAS PLACE ON IT AND NOW IT IS GONE PUT IT BACK UP AND LET EVERYONE KNOW.

Guest guest
WHY DOES THE DEFIANT TRESPASSERS LIST BE REMOVED FROM THE HALLLWAYS IT WAS THERE YESTERDAY WITH THE NEW NAMES ON IT AND NOW IT IS GONE IS BECAUSE OF THE MOTHER OF THE NEW IN THE K.C HER SON WAS PLACE ON IT AND NOW IT IS GONE PUT IT BACK UP AND LET EVERYONE KNOW.

I am in the Gardens and did not see the new Trespassers' list. What new names have been added since the last list? Which project was "each" of these 'new' names connected with: KC or HG?

Guest guest

IF I SEE ANYONE ON THE TRESPASSERS LIST I WILL CALL THE POLICE NONE OF THEM BELONG ON THE HARRISON HOUSING AUTHORITY GROUNDS REGARDLESS IF THE LIST IS GONE OR NOT WE KNOW WHO IS ON THI LIST.WE CAN IF SEE ANY OF THE HERE ON THE GROUNDS WE KNOW THAT THEY VISIT WE WILL MAKE SURE THEY DO NOT.AS LONG AS THEY ARE ON THE LIST.

Guest Guest
*** is still staying in bldg.*,with his girlfriend he's around all the time.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Whatever the building, whomever it is, call the cops when you see that

person there, it's not doing anything good by posting it here.

If your not gonna do anything about it well then stfu. and don't post about it.

Guest guest
IF I SEE ANYONE ON THE TRESPASSERS LIST I WILL CALL THE POLICE NONE OF THEM BELONG ON THE HARRISON HOUSING  AUTHORITY GROUNDS REGARDLESS IF THE LIST IS GONE OR NOT WE KNOW WHO IS ON THI LIST.WE CAN IF SEE ANY OF THE HERE ON THE GROUNDS  WE KNOW THAT THEY VISIT WE WILL MAKE SURE THEY DO NOT.AS LONG AS THEY ARE ON THE LIST.

I haven't seen a list in over two months. Have there been"any "New" Names 'added' to the list and is each of their hangouts in KC or HG? Please note.

Guest gURST
*** is still staying in bldg.*,with his girlfriend he's around all the time.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Please state his INITIALS and the 'first' letter of the number of the Bldg with blanks for ea following letter.

Example: AZ in Bldg t#@

Guest Guest

I have called and they go to the house and no one answers the door. I've seen it happen. If the cops hang on the ave. one night they will see him going out or coming in.

Archived