Spring Musical

Guest KHS Music Dept.

Guest KHS Music Dept.

Come out and support Kearny High School and see their production of 'The Wiz' on Thursday, Friday and Saturday Evenings, March 16, 17, and 18 at 7:30 PM in the KHS auditorium. $5 for students and senior citizens and $10 for adults. Hear the full professional orchestra featuring students, faculty, area professional musicians and two administrators! Dancing featuring members of the KHS dance team, singers from the chorus, musicians from the band and over 75 students in the cast, stage crew, lighting crew, sound crew, art department and photography department. Support the production neighboring towns, near by colleges and faculties from KHS and several elementary schools in Kearny! Last but not least, comw and see the talented and dedicated students of Kearny High School!

Guest Guest
Come out and support Kearny High School and see their production of 'The Wiz' on Thursday, Friday and Saturday Evenings, March 16, 17, and 18 at 7:30 PM in the KHS auditorium. $5 for students and senior citizens and $10 for adults. Hear the full professional orchestra featuring students, faculty, area professional musicians and two administrators! Dancing featuring members of the KHS dance team, singers from the chorus, musicians from the band and over 75 students in the cast, stage crew, lighting crew, sound crew, art department and photography department. Support the production neighboring towns, near by colleges and faculties from KHS and several elementary schools in Kearny! Last but not least, comw and see the talented and dedicated students of Kearny High School!

Great choice of material.

Guest Kearny Teacher

St. Stephen School's Spring Musical is the same weekend .... Check out the KHS show one night and St. Stephen's Production of Disney's Aladdin Jr.[/size][P]

March 17 @ 7:30p

March 18 @ 7:30p

Tickets on-sale on-line, by phone, or in the school office!

Visit the official Web-Site

Tickets for this show will be available on-line and by phone - January 15, 2006 and in the school office on February 1, 2006. Tickets are $5.00. (Tickets purchased on-line or using the 800 number are subject to a $1.11 service charge)

There are 3 ways to get your tickets to the show:

1. On-Line: using your Visa, Mastercard, or Discover Card by visiting BROWN PAPER TICKETS.

2. Phone: 24-7 Toll-Free Ticket Line by calling 1-800-838-3006

3. Box Office: Tickets will be available in the school office by cash or check.

Guest Guest
I think it was meant as a sarcasm.

Oh, then that wasn't clear because a lot of people really liked 'The Wiz' on Broadway with Melba Moore. Not the movie but the Broadway show which was great. That is what Kearny High school is presenting!

Guest Guest

One thing is for sure. The Kearny High School auditorium is one beautiful place to see a musical. Queen of Peace puts on a GREAT musical but it's in a gym. The KHS auditorium is one of he best in the area. How is St. Stephen's? I've bever been there.

Guest KHS music department
St. Stephen School's Spring Musical is the same weekend .... Check out the KHS show one night and St. Stephen's Production of Disney's Aladdin Jr.[/size][P]

March 17 @ 7:30p

March 18 @ 7:30p

Tickets on-sale on-line, by phone, or in the school office!

Visit the official Web-Site

Tickets for this show will be available on-line and by phone - January 15, 2006 and in the school office on February 1, 2006.  Tickets are $5.00. (Tickets purchased on-line or using the 800 number are subject to a $1.11 service charge)

There are 3 ways to get your tickets to the show:

1. On-Line: using your Visa, Mastercard, or Discover Card by visiting BROWN PAPER TICKETS.

2. Phone: 24-7 Toll-Free Ticket Line by calling 1-800-838-3006

3. Box Office: Tickets will be available in the school office by cash or check.

We agree! Check out St. Stephen's musical one night and Kearny High School another! What a bargain of quality entertainment! Watch out Broadway! Kearny is happening next weekend!

Guest Kearny Teacher
One thing is for sure. The Kearny High School auditorium is one beautiful place to see a musical. Queen of Peace puts on a GREAT musical but it's in a gym. The KHS auditorium is one of he best in the area. How is St. Stephen's? I've bever been there.

St. Stephen's is in their gym, not too great of a venue, BUT WOW! They use it well! Sets are always great, and audience interaction!! Nice Stage!! You will love their show. This is the 3rd year for them. First year was ANNIE, then GUYS AND DOLLS (flawless!), anf this year DISNEYS ALADDIN (can't wait).

Alot of those kids go on to the KHS shows! Many familiar faces at Seussical last year! It was cute to see them on year in Annie at one school, then in Seussical at another!!

Guest Guest

It was jammed! about 750 I heard! I went again! It was even better! I have other plans tomorrow but may cancel and go see The Wiz again! Unbelievable!

Guest guest
It was jammed! about 750 I heard! I went again! It was even better! I have other plans tomorrow but may cancel and go see The Wiz again! Unbelievable!

Absolutely the best musical I've ever seen at KHS for sure!

Guest Guest
Absolutely the best musical I've ever seen at KHS for sure!

I agree, the director, Mr. Ficeto, the chorale director, Mr. Toal, the choreographer, Mrs. Babinski, the set designer Mr. Turowski, The lighting director Mr. Pandolfi, The art director Mrs. Shields from Harrison High School, the business manager, Mr. Gargiulo, the program director, Mr. Domaleski, the students in the cast, sound crew, back stage crew, light crew, ticket crew, refreshments crew, program crew, band parents, photography department, Culinary arts, senior citizens, Administration and Board of Ed. should all be commended on their 'team' effort on putting on this production! What a wonderful thing for Kearny!

Archived