St Patrick's Day Parade

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Hey Chief, are you going to lead the HPD at the front of the parade or do we have to march at the back like we did the last 2 years. If you do, I'm not marching. I'll just drop out before it starts.

Guest Guest
Hey Chief, are you going to lead the HPD at the front of the parade or do we have to march at the back like we did the last 2 years. If you do, I'm not marching. I'll just drop out before it starts.

The Chief will lead his officers where he is told to by RC.

Guest Guest

will the SPECIAL OFFICERS be working the corners at the St.Patty's day parade? or maybe some of the 40 crossing guards we have. or maybe any of the 4 Parking enforcement officers. to assist with traffic!!!!!

The Chief will lead his officers where he is told to by RC.

Guest Guest
will the SPECIAL OFFICERS be working the corners  at the St.Patty's day parade?  or maybe some of the 40 crossing guards we have.  or maybe any of the 4 Parking enforcement officers.  to assist with traffic!!!!!

The fourteen radio dispatchers wil certainly be there

Guest Guest

If you do march, make sure you go to the potty first, no where to change diapers on kearny ave.....

Guest Guest

NOW WITH THE POLICE DEPT. HIRING CLASS ONE POLICE OFFICERS , WE ARE BEING TOLD THIS TO SAVE THE GOOD TAXPAYER OF HARRISON MONEY , ALSO HIRING PARKING METER PERSONNEL TO MAKE BETTER USE OF THE P.D., AND A LARGE CONTINGENT OF CROSSING GUARDS , I THINK YOU SHOULD CARRY THIS PRACTICE FURTHER INTO THE FIRE DEPT. WITH THE CREATION OF A VOLUNTEER FIRE DEPT. , THIS IS GOOD DIRECTION TO BE GOING , THINK OF ALL THE TAX DOLLARS TO BE SAVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
will the SPECIAL OFFICERS be working the corners  at the St.Patty's day parade?  or maybe some of the 40 crossing guards we have.  or maybe any of the 4 Parking enforcement officers.  to assist with traffic!!!!!

Well Said!!!! Bravo!!! this town is so corrupt.

Guest Guest

NOW DON'T "ASSUME" JUST YET, WELL?OKAY...........SOUNDS ABOUT RIGHT YOU ARE AN ASS AND WELL IT'S ALL ABOUT ME. :P MY EGO HAS LANDED!

Guest Guest

Gee, I missed the parade. But I heard that the HPD marched in the back of the parade. But what do you expect, no leadership there.

Guest river
NOW WITH THE POLICE DEPT. HIRING CLASS ONE POLICE OFFICERS , WE ARE BEING TOLD THIS TO SAVE THE GOOD TAXPAYER OF HARRISON MONEY , ALSO HIRING PARKING METER PERSONNEL TO MAKE BETTER USE OF THE P.D., AND A LARGE CONTINGENT OF CROSSING GUARDS , I THINK YOU SHOULD CARRY THIS PRACTICE FURTHER INTO THE FIRE DEPT. WITH THE CREATION OF A VOLUNTEER FIRE DEPT. , THIS IS GOOD DIRECTION TO BE GOING , THINK OF ALL THE TAX DOLLARS TO BE SAVE  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you really want to save money. The town should start doing away with all the jobs they create for no good reason. A liason for this job, a liason for that job

they just creat jobs for people and the good people of this state have to foot the bill. The town is a distressed town getting all sorts of aid!!!!

Guest Guest
If you really want to save money. The town should start doing away with all the jobs they create for no good reason. A liason for this job, a liason for that job

they just creat jobs for people and the good people of this state have to foot the bill. The town is a distressed town getting all sorts of aid!!!!

DISTRESSED are you kidding me it seems to me like the town is loaded the way jobs are created and handed out!!!

Archived