switcheroo

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

what's with all the moving of workers. MK is out of the health dept and in yet another position. how many chances do you get? it's a race between her and the moron in the water dept, mr paz got screwed on that one. MH should have been out of a job a long time ago, but they stuck her down there. maybe MK and MH should have their own dept?!

Guest guest
what's with all the moving of workers.  MK is out of the health dept and in yet another position.  how many chances do you get?  it's a race between her and the moron in the water dept, mr paz got screwed on that one.  MH should have been out of a job a long time ago, but they stuck her down there.  maybe MK and MH should have their own dept?!

How many other office workers are there in the water dept. besides MH? How does each of them fare in qualifications and work ability? Is the young girl A(P)S a previous transfer from the library still there? How is/was she ?

Guest Guest
what's with all the moving of workers.  MK is out of the health dept and in yet another position.  how many chances do you get?  it's a race between her and the moron in the water dept, mr paz got screwed on that one.  MH should have been out of a job a long time ago, but they stuck her down there.  maybe MK and MH should have their own dept?!

call the mayor and ask about mk job, and he will tell you they are not filling it, and within a week, a relative with have the job.

Guest Guest

that's the next job opening, i heard you have to be on all fours and call out *****..........you know what and who i mean just ask the others already down on bended knee! :blink::blink::lol::lol::lol: watch out for the yellow striping! :blink::lol:

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Guest
How many other office workers are there in the water dept. besides MH?  How does each of them fare in qualifications and work ability?  Is the young girl A(P)S a previous transfer from the library still there?  How is/was she ?

she is still hear and a good worker.

Guest Guest
How many other office workers are there in the water dept. besides MH?  How does each of them fare in qualifications and work ability?  Is the young girl A(P)S a previous transfer from the library still there?  How is/was she ?

you have something to say about a(p)s say it to her face, she will answer you for sure.

Guest Guest

talk about switching jobs, what about all the crossing guards that are know working in different job for the town fulltime. what about the the girl who cleaned the town hall that know has three different job, maybe she should stay home once in awhile *** **** *** *** ** *** ****** *** ** ****** ** ***** **** **** *** ********.

Guest Guest

you got that right about the crossing guards. I know at least six that were crossing guards and now have a full time job. I asked and was told that they are not hiring.

Guest Guest
OHHHHHH so scared!!! Please like we really care.

You must care or you would either post your name so she can confront you or you would speak to her face. Besides, there is nothing to be scared of, I don't think that was posted as a threat.

Guest guest

APS LEFT THE LIBRARY BECUASE OF HER ANXIETY ATTACKS SHE REALLY NEVER LIKED THE HOMELESS PEOPLE COMING IN AND OUT OF THE OUT OF THE LIBRARY .GUESS WHAT WHEN YOU WORK WITH THE PUBLIC OH WELL TO BAD THEY ARE PEOPLE TO.I HOPE SHE IS NEVER DOWN ON HER LUCK BECAUSE SHE ALWAYS LOOKS DOWN ON PEOPLE GUESS WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND IT HAS TO HAPPEN TO HER.

Guest Guest

there is nothing wrong with homeless. But when they are around people you can catch everything from them especially if they are sickley. Their germs are on everything. It's really a shame there is no place for the homeless to stay in the winter to stay warm. They should have a shelter in Harrison.

Guest Guest
APS LEFT THE LIBRARY BECUASE OF HER ANXIETY ATTACKS SHE REALLY NEVER LIKED THE HOMELESS PEOPLE COMING IN AND OUT OF THE OUT  OF THE LIBRARY .GUESS WHAT WHEN YOU WORK WITH THE PUBLIC OH WELL TO BAD THEY ARE PEOPLE TO.I HOPE SHE IS NEVER DOWN ON HER LUCK BECAUSE SHE ALWAYS LOOKS DOWN ON PEOPLE GUESS WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND IT HAS TO HAPPEN TO HER.

YOUR RIGHT WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND, YOU YOU WILL GET YOU DAY. IF YOU ARE SUCH A BIG SHOT WHAT DON'T YOU PUT YOUR NAME. IF SHE HAD ANIXIETY ATTACKS THAT IS NOT YOUR BUSINESS. TO ME IT SOUNDS YOU MAYBE A LITTLE JEALOUS.

Guest guest
talk about switching jobs, what about all the crossing guards that are know working in different job for the town fulltime.  what about  the the girl who cleaned the town hall that know has three different job, maybe she should stay home once in awhile *** **** *** *** ** *** ****** *** ** ****** ** ***** **** **** *** ********.

Please explain further. You mean they got promotions from p/t guards to f/t town hall jobs?

The girl you mentioned: Do you mean that she works in one job cleaning town hall from 9-4:30pm and then has 'two" more town jobs in the eves/week-ends?Please elaborate on that one.

Guest guest

what is there to be jealous the truth was told that she was afraid of the homeless and the people who were beneath her.she always thought that she was above everyone else.when you work with the public you take the good with the bad.there is always someone who is down on there luck they need all the help they can get.not to be put down.that goes for everyone who works with the public.

Guest Guest
APS LEFT THE LIBRARY BECUASE OF HER ANXIETY ATTACKS SHE REALLY NEVER LIKED THE HOMELESS PEOPLE COMING IN AND OUT OF THE OUT  OF THE LIBRARY .GUESS WHAT WHEN YOU WORK WITH THE PUBLIC OH WELL TO BAD THEY ARE PEOPLE TO.I HOPE SHE IS NEVER DOWN ON HER LUCK BECAUSE SHE ALWAYS LOOKS DOWN ON PEOPLE GUESS WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND IT HAS TO HAPPEN TO HER.

I think you're hitting a little below the belt here. Her medical history is none of your or anyone else's busines. In fact, shame on KOTW also for even posting it.

I happen to know this girl and I've never known her to look down on anyone, you must have had a rare encounter with her to have come to the conclusion you've made, but I can tell you that if that is what you think of her you are sadly mistaken.

Guest Guest
talk about switching jobs, what about all the crossing guards that are know working in different job for the town fulltime.  what about  the the girl who cleaned the town hall that know has three different job, maybe she should stay home once in awhile *** **** *** *** ** *** ****** *** ** ****** ** ***** **** **** *** ********.

What are You talking about all the crossing guards that are working in different jobs, There is only one that I know of that now works in the town hall....Who the hell are You talking about.....ALL

Guest guest
I think you're hitting a little below the belt here.  Her medical history is none of your or anyone else's busines.  In fact, shame on KOTW also for even posting it. 

I happen to know this girl and I've never known her to look down on anyone, you must have had a rare encounter with her to have come to the conclusion you've made, but I can tell you that if that is what you think of her you are sadly mistaken.

I think we've heard 'enough' good and bad about her already.

Let's 'move on' and examine some other town hall leader or employee who is living high on our taxes, who wouldn't be qualidied or hired for their present position in the 'private sector'.

Guest Guest
I think we've heard 'enough' good and  bad about her already.

Let's 'move on' and examine some other town hall leader or employee who is living high on our taxes, who wouldn't be qualidied or hired for their present position in the 'private sector'.

honey that's the whole passaic valley crew! :lol::P

Archived