Recall Santos

Guest Guest

Get this guy out of office now before things get worse. After you get the tax increase in the next quater your going to want to get rid of him. This guy is a phony and a gimeck, he never had a plan of any kind. We all should have voted for Rosa Alves. The Doyles couldn't control her. Throw this bum out !!! Stay tuned for up dates.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest
Get this guy out of office now before things get worse. After you get the tax increase in the next quater your going to want to get rid of him. This guy is a phony and a gimeck, he never had a plan of any kind. We all should have voted for Rosa Alves. The Doyles couldn't control her. Throw this bum out !!!  Stay tuned for up dates.

how do you Recall Santos? does anybody know?

Guest Guest
how do you Recall Santos? does anybody know?

Yes. It's called VOTING you a**. You had your chance to remove Santos and Crew in November 2005 and you blew it. Now sit there and take his tax load right on your chin. :lol:

Guest taxpaper

I AGREE GET RID OF SANTOS. Send letters to Observer asking Santos to step down we cannot afford this manic. And we do not want any of his puppets to run the show. We need someone to get us out of this mess.

I AGREE GET RID OF SANTOS. Send letters to Observer asking Santos to step down we cannot afford this manic. And we do not want  any of his puppets to run the show. We need someone to get us out of this mess.

:lol: DO NOT RECALL HIM "FORGET HIM" START OVER ! THIS WILL TAKE A VERY LONG TIME TO FIX BUT YA CAN DO IT! :P

Guest Guest
Yes.  It's called VOTING you a**.  You had your chance to remove Santos and Crew in November 2005 and you blew it.  Now sit there and take his tax load right on your chin. :lol:

I did not vote for Santos. Calm down . What can we do now?

Guest Free coffee @ the board of healt

There is nothing you can do, The reason is simple Santos registered a load of non citizens and along with the cool aid drinkers they out number the legals. So sell you house. He and Mary had a box full of voter registration cards sent to the town hall and they had them filled out and sent directly to Trenton so the county wouldn't know how many people he registered. This is one of the things he and mary do during the day, while your taxes go up and up. Oh! and this was done when he was running for Sacos job. You got him for four more years. Look what he's done for him and look what he's done for the town. The town is right back where it was before Leo was elected. Taxes out of control and the same family runs the water dept again and look who the judge is! Now, how did that happen? You people are so stupid you deserve being screwed.

I understand you have to obtain petitions (from the county or state) and get so many signatures of registered voters. (Think it's a percentage og those that voted in the last general election). Call Trenton or the county clerk, they'll know.

Guest Guest
I understand you have to obtain petitions (from the county or state) and get so many signatures of registered voters. (Think it's a percentage og those that voted in the last general election).  Call Trenton or the county clerk, they'll know.

If you couldnt get the people out to VOTE, what makes you think you'll get enough to sign a petition???

If you couldnt get the people  out to VOTE, what makes you think you'll get enough to sign a petition???

Yes, it requires going door to door in your neighborhoods, stores etc. You would be surprised, there are so many unhappy people out there, they just might give up only a signature if that's all they have to do. But someone has to organize it and then spread out the petitions with several people. Not that hard really, just time consuming! Go for it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest
Yes, it requires going door to door in your neighborhoods, stores etc. You would be surprised, there are so many unhappy people out there, they just might give up only a signature if that's all they have to do.  But someone has to organize it and then spread out the petitions with several people. Not that hard really, just time consuming!  Go for it.

Send petition to newspaper . Make people aware we waant Santos out.We demand Santos resign he is out of control with the taxes.Who has the guts to start this??

Send petition to newspaper . Make people aware we waant Santos out.We demand Santos resign he is out of control with the taxes.Who has the guts to start this??

How about printing out some of those KOTW flyers and distributing them (like the KearnyKearny KOTW Flyer. KOTW could use the publicity and some more residents participating on the discussion forum. Distributing the flyers is free (except for the copy cost and some time).

I have seen only a slight increase in daily viewers of KearnyOnTheWeb.

KOTW

Guest Guest
You don't have the guts to show your name , so why even post anything..

What are you, Brave? Manny your probably a big fan of the mayors and that's OK but you have to see the big picture this guy has got to go. He s**ks! We have yet to see any of his plans come togeather.The only people making money in this town run the water dept., the rest are lawyers. if you know what I mean.

What are you, Brave? Manny your probably a big fan of the mayors and that's OK but you have to see the big picture this guy has got to go. He s**ks! We have yet to see any of his plans come togeather.The only people making money in this town run the water dept., the rest are lawyers. if you know what I mean.

He is a regular person like you , myself and the rest of the people that live in Kearny, but the difference here is that he ran for Mayor, got elected and is doing the best he can do as if anyone of us would do if we were elected. You say he has to go, do you have anyone in mind that could do better, i say NO because the next mayor would go thru the same harassment. And no i'm no ones Fan, but i respect there position. Many on this site are all talk and most have nothing better to do. Thank God we live in this great country and we can speak our mind.

Guest Guest
He is a regular person like you , myself and the rest of the people that live in Kearny, but the difference here is that he ran for Mayor, got elected and is doing the best he can do as if  anyone of us would do if we were elected. You say he has to go, do you have anyone in mind that could do better, i say NO because the next mayor would go thru the same harassment. And no i'm no ones Fan, but i respect there position. Many on this site are all talk and most have nothing better to do. Thank God we live in this great country and we can speak our mind.

The best he can do? You're kidding right?

Archived