WANTED: SOMEONE NEW FOR MAYOR

Guest Enough of Santos

Wanted a person to be Mayor of this great Town. We need to petition Santos out of office. Lets do this and get him out .

Yeah rigth! Keep dreaming. You had your chance to get him and his crew out of office, it's called an election, it took place this past November and you failed miserably. Now shut up and take your medicine!

Wanted a person to be Mayor of this great Town. We need to petition Santos out of office. Lets do this and get him out .

well y don't u be the first person to sign it and put your name on it ? can't even put your name on here loser

well y don't u be the first person to sign it and put your name on it ? can't even put your name on here loser

:lol::P:D:P:blink: I POSTED THIS MANY TIMES BEFORE! TIME TO CLEAN HOUSE!!!!! GIVE JIM M A CHANCE!!! HE IS REAL KEARNY NOT A IMPORT!!!! CLEAN HOUSE CLEAN HOUSE CLEAN HOUSE GET IT OR PAY PAY PAY TAX TAX TAX TAX! AND DO NOT FORGET WHAT THE DUMP IS GOING TO DO TO YOUR KIDS AND GRAND KIDS!!!!!!! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Guest Guest 1
Yeah rigth! Keep dreaming.  You had your chance to get him and his crew out of office, it's called an election, it took place this past November and you failed miserably.  Now shut up and take your medicine!

"Take your medicine" seems to be an appropriate phrase!

"Take your medicine" seems to be an appropriate phrase!

Let looking for someone to run for Mayor. First palace to start looking would be the county jail that's where you may find people with the qualifications. Petty crooks & such.

:(

Why bother let Santos and Crew have the Town.

The home prices in Kearny have never been higher!

Sell and Move south like everyone else has.

:( 1st in 1 of my 1st posts i said fla says NO! DO NOT SELL AND MOVE DOWN HERE!!!! i told you all to fix your problems 1st!! :P but fla is getting over crowded we are running out of room fast! this state can't handle all you yankees moving in with your stupid ideas like "auto insp" we had a hard fight to get rid of that years ago! :o when you come down here all of you want to put homes on the beaches taking away our places for "fun" and then you want {fema to fix your beach house at our expence} hell no stay up in kearny and fix the mess you made :P oh you make OUR TAXES GO WAY UP!!! WHEN YOU MOVE DOWN HERE! STAY HOME :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Why bother let Santos and Crew have the Town.

The home prices in Kearny have never been higher!

Sell and Move south like everyone else has.

Although the home prices have never been higher, the increase in property values over the last five years has been the lowest of any municipality (except East Newark) in this area. Why has every other town's property values soared higher than Kearny's? My guess would be the high property taxes. Anyone that's ever bought a home knows that when making your decision to buy you always consider your future payments in the form of property taxes.

People in North Arlington, Lyndhurst and Harrison are getting better returns on their investments when selling their homes than Kearny homeowners. We need to recognize this problem immediately and do whatever it takes to stop this trend.

We can start by not standing for the ridiculous increase in municipal taxes that the Mayor and Council are currently considering.

Jim Mangin

ps - I forgot to mention that this information is according to a recent analysis by the Star-Ledger.

Guest taxes too high
I agree with you . But we must start somewhere. Suggestion petition ?

I have a nine hundred dollar increase on my one family home. Why are our homes worth less ? Santos will be in office a few more years. What do we do? I can not afford this mayor.

I have a nine hundred dollar increase on my one family home. Why are our homes worth less ? Santos will be in office a few more years. What do we do?  I can not afford this mayor.

You never really could, But that didn't stop you from voteing for him year after year. Now he doesn't need your vote any more because he registered all noncitizens like all the Dems are doing. So pay the taxes or move!!!

I have a nine hundred dollar increase on my one family home. Why are our homes worth less ? Santos will be in office a few more years. What do we do?  I can not afford this mayor.

Yes, Santos is no good..Taxes always go up..services always go down....But he's happy as he's got the county clerk job....What a bunch of bull..

Those that would do something have all moved out, leave him with all those that voted this bozo in for another 4 years.

Guest Mr.Ryan
Those that would do something have all moved out, leave him with all those that voted this bozo in for another 4 years.

I for one did not vote for this man Santos. He is the worst mayor we had. Mayor your ship is sinking residents are mad about this large tax increase. Resign ,Resign LET SOMEONE NEW RUN THE TOWN.

Guest Mr. Ryan
:lol:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :lol: I POSTED THIS MANY TIMES BEFORE! TIME TO CLEAN HOUSE!!!!! GIVE JIM M A CHANCE!!! HE IS REAL KEARNY NOT A IMPORT!!!! CLEAN HOUSE CLEAN HOUSE CLEAN HOUSE GET IT OR PAY PAY PAY TAX TAX TAX TAX! AND DO NOT FORGET WHAT THE DUMP IS GOING TO DO TO YOUR KIDS AND GRAND KIDS!!!!!!! :lol:  :lol:  :o  :o

I agree Jim Mangin . He told everyone but not enough of people listened. Mangin is the MAN.

Guest guest
I agree Jim Mangin . He told everyone but not enough of people listened. Mangin is the MAN.

Give Mangin a chance. Now that what he said has happened Santos putting Kearny in the red etc. I feel people will listen.

Guest ALincoln

When will the voters Learn....get rid of these incumbants and the BA position causes more harm than good....they all need to be held accountable for selling out this town

When will the People of Kearny Ask the right Questions at a Town Meeting.

At what total cost to theTown (Leagal fees, grievance costs, Law suits etc.) is Mr D'arco saving this town money? Lets see a list of everything directly related to his administrations of duty. 

He is effectively padding his own pockets well  his contract is growing  gets raises in the middle of it. He is self injecting himself into other positions  and then believes he should get that salary also. but no one is looking at this stuff,  all are afraid  and hide behind nefor next election.  He expects all other employees to do multiple jobs because of their knowledge  but he hires several lawyers when  he and the mayor can do it for no cost  as they are employees of the town.

Some day when we look back at this ruined town we will see he and the others have left  taken everything they could and moved on like the wondering "Nomads" they are.

I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crises. The great point is to bring them the real facts.

Abraham Lincoln

Guest Guest
When will the voters Learn....get rid of these incumbants  and the BA position  causes more harm than good....they all need to be held accountable  for selling out this town

wandering nomad #1 - Santos, wandering nomad #2 - Darco, wandering nomad #3-10 - Town Counsel (who are these people anyway?

Guest guest
Sherry and Cifelli have posted here from time to time.  They usually quit when the heat gets turned up.  I guess the truth hurts.

You hit the nail on its head. Excuse is they do not want family bashing. I do not know their family and I do not care if their relative is whatever.Why go after someones family the person is in office not the family. You are RIGHT TRUTH HURTS. THE PEOPLE IN OFFICE SHOULD GROW UP. I almost forgot they will not posts not when our taxes went sky high.PUPPETS are in hiding getting brainwashed from king idiot Santos.

Guest guest
You hit the nail on its head. Excuse is they do not want family bashing. I do not know their family and I do not care if their relative is whatever.Why go after someones family the person is in office not the family.  You are RIGHT TRUTH HURTS. THE PEOPLE IN OFFICE SHOULD GROW UP. I almost forgot they will not posts not when our taxes went sky high.PUPPETS are in hiding getting brainwashed from king idiot Santos.

Do you think the mayor reads this?

Archived