dpw trouble again

Guest guest

How great is it that Kearny once again decides to pick up everyone elses garbage.

It is now known that the new head of DPW, Gerry Kerr was fired from Teaneck for a harrassment suit that was just settled and awarded a Teaneck employee over 300,000 in winnings. It is also known that there was possible sexual harrassment involved against another male employee...HMMMM. Its great to know that in addition to the tax hike, we may have to take up a collection to pay one of our own when he gets fondled in the DPW yard in the future. Great job Mayor and Council for gettin us a real winner.

How great is it that Kearny once again decides to pick up everyone elses garbage.

It is now known that the new head of DPW, Gerry Kerr was fired from Teaneck for a harrassment suit that was just settled and awarded a Teaneck employee over    300,000 in winnings. It is also known that there was possible sexual harrassment involved against another male employee...HMMMM. Its great to know that in addition to the tax hike, we may have to take up a collection to pay one of our own when he gets fondled in the DPW yard in the future. Great job Mayor and Council for gettin us a real winner.

KOTW Note: The above post was submitted on 2/18/2005. It was held until I was able to confirm its contents. There were two other posts which I attempted to merge into this topic which may have been lost in the process. I note however that the news report which appeared on the www.northjersey.com website stated that the Teaneck township employee sued under the state Conscientious Employee Protection Act, or whistleblower law and that the legal action also included an allegation of sexual harrassment. The poster above is possibly attempting to draw too much from that statement.

Guest Concerened

It is now known that the new head of DPW, Gerry Kerr was fired from Teaneck for a harrassment suit that was just settled and awarded a Teaneck employee over    300,000 in winnings. It is also known that there was possible sexual harrassment involved against another male employee...HMMMM. Its great to know that in addition to the tax hike, we may have to take up a collection to pay one of our own when he gets fondled in the DPW yard in the future. Great job Mayor and Council for gettin us a real winner.

Do you know Gerry Kerr? I don't think you do. Let's start with a disgruntled employee humm how can I get even with him? I know I'll claim he sexually harrssed me hummm that could mean anything, but everyone will think he made advances towards me, that's how everyones mind works. Well how many times did you say something off color at work to an employee or fellow employee? could it been mistaken for sexual harrassment? Think about it

Guest Enraged

What is the definition of sexual harssment? To some it is a physical thing, to others it is a verbal comment made to annoy or degrade someone, have any of you ever done that at work? say something off color to a fellow employee? or have someone tell a dirty joke in your presence that you considered inappropiate?

those are forms of sexual harassment . Does it interfere with your ability to do a good job? I don't think so, so the man made an enemy, and the retaliation was to bring suit for sexual harassment. This way he gets not only his satisfaction but money to boot. As far as I can see Mr. Kerr is doing a better job than the guy before him, so don't believe or put stock into everything you read. If the DPW employee's don't have a problem with Gerry Kerr than that's all that matters, in my opinion

KOTW Note: The above post was submitted on 2/18/2005.  It was held until I was able to confirm its contents.  There were two other posts which I attempted to merge into this topic which may have been lost in the process.  I note however that the news report which appeared on the www.northjersey.com website stated that the Teaneck township employee sued under the state Conscientious Employee Protection Act, or whistleblower law and that the legal action also included an allegation of sexual harrassment.  The poster above is possibly attempting to draw too much from that statement.

Well then, what is the truth? Please tell us the whole story. Is Kerr (DPW) involved or not? The newspaper says he was. If you know please tell us more.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest

When Kerr's contract is expired, He will be out!

If he thinks he will be renewed, He is crazy

if he trusts Santos and D'Arco.

There already working on a replacement.

Guest Guest
When Kerr's contract is expired, He will be out!

If he thinks he will be renewed, He is crazy

if he trusts Santos and D'Arco.

There already working on a replacement.

And who might that replacement be? Um let me see, I think he runs the water Dept. If you think J.Kerr is bad wait and see what's in the wings. You aint seen nothing yet.

Guest Here we go again.

And who might that replacement be? Um let me see, I think he runs the water Dept. If you think J.Kerr is bad wait and see what's in the wings. You aint seen nothing yet.

And Daddy will be pulling the strings for Mr Water Dept. we are in big trouble. Must be nice to have your Brother-in-law/ son -in-law on the Council seems they have everything neatly tied up

Guest Guest

And Daddy will be pulling the strings for Mr Water Dept. we are in big trouble. Must be nice to have your Brother-in-law/ son -in-law on the Council seems they have everything neatly tied up

The Town is right back where it was before Vartan was elected. Everybody got theirs at tax payers expense.

Archived