Is Bert Missing?

Guest Guest

Where the hey is Norberto? Did he get lost in Newark?

No, he's *** **** with that Washington School Teacher. They are grading all the postings on this site for proper spelling, grammar and ability to proof read before sending!

Oh, but wait, that school teacher isn't a school teacher anymore! :lol::huh:;):blink::lol:

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

No, he's *** **** with that Washington School Teacher. They are grading all the postings on this site for proper spelling, grammar and ability to proof read before sending!

Oh, but wait, that school teacher isn't a school teacher anymore! :)  :huh:  :unsure:  :blink:  :)

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

A posting can't proof read.

A posting can't proof read.

It must be that teacher again!!!! Oh, no I'm not a teacher, I'm a liar!!! :(

You don't know how to comprehend what you read either. Let me splain to u...... :huh:

It's the ability to proof read before sending, so as YOU"RE, (I know you like that) grading the posting, understand that if the post has errors THAN (I know you like this one too) the poster of the posting doesn't have a very good ability to proof read before sending and would get an F from you. :unsure::blink::):) So you see, nobody said anything about a posting proof reading A$$HOLE!! It's just you!!! WEWWWWWW, you gots lots to do on this site!!!! :D:D:D

It must be that teacher again!!!! Oh, no I'm not a teacher, I'm a liar!!! :(

You don't know how to comprehend what you read either. Let me splain to u...... :blink:

It's the ability to proof read before sending, so as YOU"RE, (I know you like that) grading the posting, understand that if the post has errors THAN (I know you like this one too) the poster of the posting doesn't have a very good ability to proof read before sending and would get an F from you. :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :blink:  So you see, nobody said anything about a posting proof reading A$$HOLE!! It's just you!!! WEWWWWWW, you gots lots to do on this site!!!! ;)  :D  :D

I'm not a teacher, I just paid attention to them. You make no sense. I rest my case and there is no word in the dictionary, splain. Communication is so important, maybe you can get back into elementary school. What is your occupation by the way? I'm sure it isn't a teacher and I'm sure I won't be surprised. Be honest now.

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest

Maybe Bert's laying low because he heard about the deal Les G. made and how it blows any of Bert's deals with the BOE out of the water.

Congrats Les! Way to stick it to the tax payers of Kearny.

Sweeeeeeet!!!

Archived