50 Most Loathsome People in 2005

Guest The Beast

Frank E. Rodgers or at least his blvd.

I don't mind them naming a street after him, but couldn't they have given a three-word- name to a side street that is not in use so much. It is so much easier for strangers to ask "where is 4th St.", instead of having to ask, "where is Frank E. Rodgers Blvd." I've heard people call it F.D.R. Blvd. , thinking it was named after Franklin Delano Rooseverlt Blvd. or they called it Roosevelt Blavd. It is too long and complicated. They would have made it esier for the public, if they had changed Cleveland Ave. instead. A main street should have a "short" quick name.

...in America, that is.  Surprisingly, no one from Harrison made the list.  Go figure.

Anyhow, still an on-target list from THE BEAST.

Anyone care to come up with a list of the Top Ten Most Annoying People from Harrison in 2005???

50 Most Loathsome People in America, 2005

a sure people pleaser is the favorite resident from franklin avenue, sure to follow are all his clan from the head burd himself to the last fatherless grandkid. another would be the other residents from warren street follow by those around the corner on fer blvd with his by married inbreds. so yes we have fifty think about it.

1. franklin ave 2. fer blvd3. warren st 4. bergen st 5. washington st 6. fifth st 7 davis ave 8 church sq9jersey st 10.harrison gardens 7-9 building.

Guest 2smart4u
I don't mind them naming a street after him, but couldn't they have given a three-word- name to a side street that is  not in use so much.  It is so much easier for strangers to ask  "where is 4th St.",  instead of having  to ask, "where is Frank E. Rodgers Blvd."  I've heard people call it  F.D.R. Blvd.  , thinking it was named after Franklin Delano Rooseverlt Blvd.  or they called it Roosevelt Blavd.  It is too long and complicated.  They would have made it esier for the public, if they had changed Cleveland Ave. instead.  A main street  should have a "short" quick name.

I can understand that someone like yourself with limited intelligence would have a hard time saying or remembering "Frank E. Rodgers Blvd." However, most people are intelligent and can handle it.

F8NKIN  ??  Yup, you're inbred.

that's exactly how you sound all herion up a-hole. you and your family are worthless pond scum who's time will be up.

don't let the dealing fool you, you day will come just like your mother and sister do every where in town :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The Beast

Okay, here's the list thus far:

Tommy P.

Ronnie C.

2smart4u

And All The White Trash in Town.

(Peter B. Higgins, III, holding his own as an ex-officio member.)

Six more to go.

Archived