Kearny's Loss

Jim Mangin

It's hard to describe the profound impact that Doreen Cali has had on the quality of life here in Kearny. I've always said that government is designed to help people. And no one knew how to use the vast resources of government to help the people of Kearny more than Doreen Cali. While it's hard to describe in words, it's impossible to miss by any elected official fortunate enough to serve while she was Town Clerk.

As one of those fortunate few to have served with her, I can only thank her for the help she has given to anyone (myself included) who asked.

Though it's probably not needed, good luck Doreen.

And where it's sorely needed, good luck to the people of Kearny.

Consider this your wake-up call.

Jim Mangin

It's hard to describe the profound impact that Doreen Cali has had on the quality of life here in Kearny. I've always said that government is designed to help people. And no one knew how to use the vast resources of government to help the people of Kearny more than Doreen Cali. While it's hard to describe in words, it's impossible to miss by any elected official fortunate enough to serve while she was Town Clerk.

As one of those fortunate few to have served with her, I can only thank her for the help she has given to anyone (myself included) who asked.

Jim Mangin

I wouldn't start weeping for Cali just yet. It looks like she just made the turn onto easy street.

The American Dream lives.

Anyone can be replaced you act like she worked for free. That is what is wrong with the town all the public employees think they are doing this great work for mankind. I'm sure she did her job well but now decided to move on. Good for her NEXT!

Anyone can be replaced you act like she worked for free. That is what is wrong with the town all the public employees think they are doing this great work for mankind.  I'm sure she did her job well but now decided to move on. Good for her NEXT!

She did not decide to move on. The administration harassed her out. Her law suit will cost the town plenty. Just like that fireman who suing the town for harassing him over his illness. She will be richer, and the town will have one less competent, hardworking employee. Some of them do work for their money and for some reason these are the ones he harasses. Too bad, but then you know what they say about little men!

She did not decide to move on. The administration harassed her out.  Her law suit will cost the town plenty. Just like that fireman who suing the town for harassing him over his illness. She will be richer, and the town will have one less competent, hardworking employee. Some of them do work for their money and for some reason these are the ones he harasses. Too bad, but then you know what they say about little men!

Yeh Yeh so she decided to cash in with a law suit you act like nobody has a tough boss harassing is what most of them do look I don't like little Joey D but remember who pays her off YOU STUPID! so much for the her work for mankind. Right now Joey D is your boy he goes down so do da town ya all voted for Al Santos live with it shut up already

Guest jimmy hendrix
Yeh Yeh so she decided to cash in with a law suit you act like nobody has a tough boss harassing is what most of them do look I don't like little Joey D  but remember who pays her off YOU STUPID! so much for the her work for mankind. Right now Joey D is your boy he goes down so do da town ya all voted for Al Santos live with it shut up already

I didn't vote for Santos. And Joey D'Arco is'nt a tough boss he a phoney who pretends to be an administrator. But he's the Mayors boy and will remain until the Town goes broke. So much for mankind.

Yeh Yeh so she decided to cash in with a law suit you act like nobody has a tough boss harassing is what most of them do look I don't like little Joey D  but remember who pays her off YOU STUPID! so much for the her work for mankind. Right now Joey D is your boy he goes down so do da town ya all voted for Al Santos live with it shut up already

You must be a product of the Bronx school system. That must be why you sound like the moron you are. Hope you got a clerk, someone has to help mankind.

Hey, was that Joey Buttafucco?

You must be a product of the Bronx school system. That must be why you sound like the moron you are. Hope you got a clerk, someone has to help mankind.

D**b a** your sill paying the taxes & loving it let your friend cash in on her law suit and pay for that too let me be a moron with my money still in my pocket. Clerk is just a title look at the pay check. Wasn't there something about typing and someone who couldn't now their the best thing since sliced bread. Even in the Bronx we can add. If your the product of the Kearny School System it explains your learning disorder

D**b a** your sill paying the taxes & loving it let your friend cash in on her law suit and pay for that too let me be a moron with my money still in my pocket. Clerk is just a title look at the pay check. Wasn't there something about typing and someone who couldn't now their the best thing since sliced bread. Even in the Bronx we can add. If your the product of the Kearny School System it explains your learning disorder

Only person dumb is you! Clerk is not just a title. It's Registered Municipal Clerk. State of New Jersey requirements to be "just a Clerk" -pass five exams with above 80 average -pass a state exam above 80 average. As another Clerk in Hudson County your Clerk was one of the most respected in the County. I believe I can speak for the other Clerks in the County along with the County Clerk and his staff the Superintendent of Elections and her staff Board of Elections and staff we are very sad that she is gone. We all relied on her knowledge at one point or another. She was the best thing since sliced bread to us!

ARE YOU GUY 26? I GUESS YOU MUST BE GLOATING. SERVE YOU KING JD BECAUSE YOU KNOW AS WELL AS ALL, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING! RIGHT GUY?

ARE YOU GUY 26?  I GUESS YOU MUST BE GLOATING. SERVE YOU KING JD BECAUSE YOU KNOW AS WELL AS ALL, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING! RIGHT GUY?

Wish I was 26 again I don't know what the hell I'm doing paying for every town employees greed. Or why I'm paying for a stupid bunch of jerks running a town without out a clue but I guess there no hope there has to be more than a website like this to vent Dr Phil where are you when we need you. Question when the hospital on Snake Hill closed did the inmates relocate to Kearny

Only person dumb is you! Clerk is not just a title. It's Registered Municipal Clerk. State of New Jersey requirements to be "just a Clerk" -pass five exams with above 80 average -pass a state exam above 80 average. As another Clerk in Hudson County your Clerk was one of the most respected in the County. I believe I can speak for the other Clerks in the County along with the County Clerk and his staff the Superintendent of Elections and her staff Board of Elections and staff we are very sad that she is gone. We all relied on her knowledge at one point or another. She was the best thing since sliced bread to us!

Yeah, unlike Jean Blondie the Freeholder clerk who couldn't pass the test.

Jim Mangin

You go Jim!!! Doreen was certainly an asset to the town of Kearny, so sad to see her go. But I would do the same if I held her position. D'arco is an ass, how many more competent people is he going to harrass??? I would certainly love to see a sexual harrassment lawsuit against him, maybe that would wake up the town!!!!!! Good Luck Doreen, you will be an asset whereever you go!!!

Guest Montgomery Burns
You go Jim!!!  Doreen was certainly an asset to the town of Kearny, so sad to see her go.  But I would do the same if I held her position.  D'arco is an ass, how many more competent people is he going to harrass???  I would certainly love to see a sexual harrassment lawsuit against him, maybe that would wake up the town!!!!!!  Good Luck Doreen, you will be an asset whereever you go!!!

Excellent Smithers! Everything is going according to plan. Soon Mr. D'Arco will be named clerk with a substantial raise in pay and our puppet mayor and puppet council can claim to save even more taxpayer dollars. The fools will never know the truth. Yes. Excellent work Smithers. These people of Kearny are as dumb as, what was his name? Simpson, eh?

Guest jackie Howell

Post on February 5, 2005! at 5:07 Pm!

Guess in the Bronx they can't spell or know when to use ...your and you're correctly in a sentence! Your compound words were effective though! What, might I ask is a "title look?"

I am delighted you can add as an adult and saddened you feel compelled to berate the Kearny School System! I am a teacher in the Kearny System and offended at your statement! FYI ..there is no such tag as a learning disorder without an added page explaining such disability??

There is no need to ridicule Doreen's past education? That's juvenile?

JH

Post on February 5, 2005!  at 5:07 Pm!

Guess in the Bronx they can't spell or know when to use ...your and you're correctly in a sentence!  Your compound words were effective though!  What, might I ask is a "title look?" 

I am delighted you can add as an adult and saddened you feel compelled to berate the Kearny School System!  I am a teacher in the Kearny System and offended at your statement!    FYI ..there is no such tag as a learning disorder without an added page explaining such disability??

There is no need to ridicule Doreen's past education?  That's juvenile?

JH

If you can read I wasn't the one to bring up education or where it was received superior people like you like to think your better than the people in the BRONX I don't so I guess that makes me less of a person than you. See I have a child with you one page disorder and found nothing in your beloved kearny school system (notice the small caps ) that could or were willing to care or help. So the BRONX is a better place to get an education if the likes of you are teaching there. So feel superior and keep dumbing down our children and fatten up those union contracts SORRY MY FAMILY HAS NOT BENEFITED FROM kearny schools

If you can read I wasn't the one to bring up education  or where it was  received superior people like you like to think your better than the people in the BRONX I don't so I guess that makes me less of a person than you.  See I have a child with you one page disorder and found nothing in your beloved kearny school system (notice the small caps ) that could or were willing to care or help. So the BRONX is a better place to get an education if the likes of you are teaching there. So feel superior and keep dumbing down our children and fatten up those union contracts SORRY MY FAMILY HAS NOT BENEFITED FROM kearny schools

And you have not benefitted from whatever school system you attended. That becomes more obvios everytime you post. **** has a rival on these boards.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

And you have not benefitted from whatever school system you attended.  That becomes more obvios everytime you post. ****  has a rival on these boards.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Reduced to four letter words shows where your from stupid. Sounds like your a member of the K.E.A. UNITE !

Archived