HARRISON GARDENS

Guest Guest

get rid of all the junkies and take all there kids away from it is about time that dyfs has stepped in and remove some.of the kids from an awful life living with a drug addict parent who could care less about these kids half of these gardens have social workers what are these social workers doing in these cases do they report anything or do they part with rest of the gang.remove all the kids in this unsafe enviornment. take back the gardens from the druggies.

Guest Here we go!
MORE PROBLEMS DOWN THE GARDENS ON THURSDAY NIGHT,  MR. ROGERS BETTER GET A HOLD ON THE DRUG PROBLEMS, GET RID OF ALL THE JUNKIES.

Mr. Rogers is not the police, if you see something going on call the proper authorities, they are the ones who can lock these losers up. You should know who belongs and who doesn't, there is also a hotline you can call I believe that number was given to every tenant.

get rid of all the junkies and take all there kids away from it is about time that dyfs has stepped in and remove some.of the kids from an awful life living with a drug addict parent who could care less about these kids half of these gardens have social workers what are these social workers doing in these cases do they report anything or do they part with rest of the gang.remove all the kids in this unsafe enviornment. take back the gardens from the druggies.

DYFS is a joke! I don not believe they are social workers I think they are home health aids and they are a bigger joke, they are partying with the parents, I feel for the kids too but who do you call??? It's a shame.

MORE PROBLEMS DOWN THE GARDENS ON THURSDAY NIGHT,  MR. ROGERS BETTER GET A HOLD ON THE DRUG PROBLEMS, GET RID OF ALL THE JUNKIES.

Do you mean to tell me that there are only drugs in the Gardens? The rest of the town is good? There are no other problems in this town but in the Gardens? Here is a suggestion, get out of your window and take a walk through town there is not too much of a difference. So wake up and smell your A$$ Odor Pal cause it is everywhere!

HOME HEALTH AIDES PARTYING WITH THE PARENTS IN THESE CASES SHOULD LOSE THERE JOBS,ANOTHER PARENT LAST WEEK IN THE HARRISON GARDENS LOST HER KIDS IT WAS AOUT TIME.NOW I HEAR SHE IS LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO LIVE NEWARK IS OVER THE BRIDGE.SHE IS QUITE FAMILAR PLEASE SHOULD DID NOT CARE WHAT SHE WAS DOING WHEN HER KIDS WERE THERE CRYING AND SCREAMING WHEN THEY WERE THERE TO TAKE THEM.IT IS ABOUT TIME MORE ARE GOING TO LOSE THERE KIDS STOP BRINGING IN THESE HOMEHEALTH AIDES WHO ARE NOT REPORTING ANYTHING.CLEAN UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOME HEALTH AIDES PARTYING WITH THE PARENTS IN THESE CASES SHOULD LOSE THERE JOBS,ANOTHER PARENT LAST WEEK IN THE HARRISON GARDENS LOST HER KIDS IT WAS AOUT TIME.NOW I HEAR SHE IS LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO LIVE NEWARK IS OVER THE BRIDGE.SHE IS QUITE FAMILAR PLEASE SHOULD DID NOT CARE WHAT SHE WAS DOING WHEN HER KIDS WERE THERE CRYING AND SCREAMING WHEN THEY WERE THERE TO TAKE THEM.IT IS ABOUT TIME MORE ARE GOING TO LOSE THERE KIDS STOP BRINGING IN THESE HOMEHEALTH AIDES WHO ARE NOT REPORTING ANYTHING.CLEAN UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who lost there kids now? it seems to me Rodgers is doing a hell of a job, if these kids ar being removed, and put some place they can be taken much better care of. it's so sad, that in this day and age, so many parents do not care for their kids the way kids should be cared for. There is so much out there for people who want help, but are just too stupid to ask, or a man gets in there way, and they put a man before their kids.... I see alot of that happening, especially in the gardens... the men know these woman only pay a portion of their income for rent and latch on to them, supplying them drugs, alcohol, and sex....

Guest Right On
Who lost there kids now?  it seems to me Rodgers is doing a hell of a job, if these kids ar being removed, and put some place they can be taken much better care of.  it's so sad, that in this day and age, so many parents do not care for their kids the way kids should be cared for.  There is so much out there for people who want help, but are just too stupid to ask, or a man gets in there way, and they put a man before their kids.... I see alot of that happening, especially in the gardens... the men know these woman only pay a portion of their income for rent and latch on to them, supplying them drugs, alcohol, and sex....

Mike is doing an AWESOME job! I feel for the kids, they don't have a leg to stand on and that is one thing these parents have to realize and that is if they continue to do the things they are doing, their children are going to think that is the right way in life and it really isn't, sadly they will just repeat the cycle. There is so much more to life!

well these kids are better not living in some of these homes.when you have children they should be your first priorty no man should ever come between you and your kids not to many men want someone else kids.let get real about that men are a dime a dozen your children are your first concern if you cannot choose give them up instead of destroying there lives.

that's why mike has to get all the boyfriends out,so they don't abuse the children.

think again, charity starts at home.

what about those favorite residents who slip the hard edge due to their status in town. stop catering to those idiots. :unsure:

think again, charity starts at home.

what about those favorite residents who slip the hard edge due to their status in town. stop catering to those idiots. :rolleyes:

On the topic 'Harrison Gdns". Is the next tenent meeting on this coming Monday at 7 pm? Thank you.

Archived